Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was freaky scary. Nope, she wasn't scratching her neck (that would have been quite obvious), but she was in fact making a sweeping motion of the throat. I wouldn't put it past her to try (someway, somehow) to get JM killed. I wonder if he saw that, or if the judge did.

:scared:

MOO

Mel

How come JA can do obvious finger gestures, throat cutting etc., and get away with it? :banghead:

My post said she used sex to manipulate, but a *advertiser censored* is an overtly promiscuous woman, which, at least to my knowledge at this point, she was not.

Many labels can be ascribed to the evil murderer, but, IMO, *advertiser censored* is not one of them.

A former room mate of JA reported that she appeared to be quite promiscuous, bringing home men every night.

Holy mackerel! The audacity of that soulless woman to do that in open court. I hope that she pays with her life for who and what she is.....a danger to society. Sicko

She is truly one of the most heinous, diabolical creatures I have ever witnessed in a court of law, or anywhere else for that matter. Her making a mockery of the slitting of Travis Alexander's throat basically expresses how insignificant she deemed his life. It is disgusting that Jodi Arias's repulsive face was the last one he looked @ as he was dying. :maddening::maddening::maddening:

Can someone let me know what the text code for when the Jury let's her know JUST what they think of her :please:

tumblr_mm7a2gmvo51qdlf3ro2_r1_500.jpg

Text BREAKING to 23765 to get news
alerts on the trial sent to your mobile phone.

Thinking out loud here.............

IF JA can get tweets out from Jail VIA Donovan.......Is it possible that Donovan is *working for JA* in more ways? Didn't Wilcott get a death threat.....so could those be coming from JA/Donovan ??

I mean if Wilcott got a Death threat - most people would think it is because Wilcott is defending JA. MAYBE THE OPPOSITE IT TRUE -- and JA has Donovon (or ITS friends) making the threats to Wilcott?

Yeah, that post of JA making a line across her throat does look like a slashing motion..........so maybe JA is behind getting a death threat to her own DT.

Nothing is above that girl................IMHO

:moo:

I think the above is possible and I'm a bit worried, not about Donovan in particular, but while she is in the general population she could meet anyone and it's a real concern I think. She may have several people 'outside' who would be willing to 'help' her. It's scary. She needs to be on death row ASAP. Just a quick look through her history in jail should set off huge red flags ... she didn't take long to adapt and start soldier gathering.

OH ...plz let them have to use the stun belt....let them have to use the stun belt...let them have to use the stun belt...plz plz plz... we deserve to see that happen!!

I'd donate money to see that.

Money for her commissary? She's not even going to be there after the verdict. Why would someone put money there now?

I was reading about money that is sent to someone in jail and it seems like inmates accounts are subject to certain deductions. Nice to think that she isn't getting all the money that is sent to her. Not sure if a inmate in Az. has to pay for room and board.

A former room mate of JA reported that she appeared to be quite promiscuous, bringing home men every night.

Yes I head that too.

"DEBBIE": She wanted Ashley to move in. And she moved in on January 6th, because Daryl had left her high and dry, according to Jodi. And she lasted three weeks.

PINSKY: What happened?

"DEBBIE": The behaviors of Jodi, the lying, the manipulation, the men at all hours. She would leave to go to Arizona at two or three o`clock in the morning.

(CROSSTALK)

PINSKY: Hang on. Men at all hours. Would she have men over and have sex with them? Is that what your daughter was subjected to?

"DEBBIE": She would tell my daughter to go in her room and shut the door.

HUTT: Really?

"DEBBIE": But she could hear the things that were going on out there. She said she was having bible studies.

PINSKY: I want you to react to that. Have you ever heard of this history before?

"DEBBIE": This what? I`m sorry?

PINSKY: I`m asking David if he`d like to react to that if he`d ever heard of anything like this coming from her.

DAVID HUGHES: No. I`ve never heard of anything like that.

PINSKY: Yes. It a little disturbing, Debbie. Again, we can`t confirm nor deny, but I take your report -- it`s certainly consistent with what we`ve come to understand about this person. It wouldn`t be that surprising. Go ahead, Jenny.
(CROSSTALK)

HUTT: I like the idea of bible studies as a euphemism for sex.

(LAUGHTER)

"DEBBIE": This was the way it was, the entire three weeks. It was amazing my daughter lasted as long as she did.

PINSKY: And ultimately, she tried to get a restraining order against Jodi. Is that correct?

"DEBBIE": I wanted to get a restraining order against her when this was over. She say -- I called her a functioning psychopath. And --

PINSKY: Well, that`s what we`re all coming to understand. And then, you didn`t know about this -- when did you find out about this murder? And what did you think then?

"DEBBIE": As soon as we found out, we called Detective Flores, because we thought we had some information that he would be interested in about Travis, because my daughter knew him, and, you know, all the visits that he had there during that time, she knew all about it. she knew him.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1305/02/ddhln.01.html

This woman could be looking for her 15 min of fame or she could be honest.
It sounds like her daughter told JA about Travis and PPL.
We may never know.

Yes !!! Thank you - I felt the need to let it out because it is eerily similar to this case and people will read words more often than clicking on a link.

You'll need to edit it a bit to fit in with © laws here, I think the rule is post 10% of article ... it is so similar, isn't it! Like how they said she had time to back off and think about it. I'm sure the jury here will think along the same lines.

Did Jodi ever achieve the evaluation which would allow her to enter the Mormon Temple?

I tried but can't get the ribbon avatar to work. It says "incorrect file extension". Any suggestions? TIA :wave:

I opened it up in Paint, clicked "Save as" and then saved as a JPEG file and it worked for me.

Yes !!! Thank you - I felt the need to let it out because it is eerily similar to this case and people will read words more often than clicking on a link.

We can only post 10% of an article per TOS. Might want to go back and EDIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaggieX