Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night, everyone. I'm going to leave you with Peeping Jodi.

8712091868_957b70b4a4_z.jpg

8712091812_a5667998e2_z.jpg

8712091774_af93619265_z.jpg

8712091728_085e9ce788_z.jpg

Besides hearing the verdict, I am so waiting JA's reaction when she is found guilty.

Me too.

I have my VCR (yes,,,,,,VCR) locked & loaded & ready to Record the infamous moment when the Verdict is announced: Guilty, Murder in the First Degree. :jail:

I wonder if JM's been alerted of this? I sincerely hope so. It'll look GOOD during the sentencing phase.:jail:

Remember when we all saw her "peeking" at all of the photos of Travis when he was dead? A person with so-called PTSD is not supposed to be wanting to see said photos.....

I was watching the video of Det. Flores and jodis mother talking after her arrest. Jodis mom said after she heard Travis was killed the first thing she did was ask jodi if she did it. Jodi said" no, I have gas receipts proving I was not in Arizona". A real Einstein.

485437_470729586336522_286070486_n.jpg
Light a candle
480354_470726216336859_415141460_n.jpg
Utah
375005_470695256339955_701236127_n.jpg
Phoenix AZ
375037_470682176341263_371813861_n.jpg
Riverside CA
946588_470683393007808_404655739_n.jpg
Riverside CA

It's just weird because the nude pics of him were taken during those same minutes. I can't figure that day out and I guess I never will. I just would love to have an idea of what the general mood was. I have wasted too much energy on her thoughts and actions- I realize I will never fathom her mind, thank God!

I share in your frustration - it doesn't make sense to me. I thought at first that Travis looks like he is sleepy (could he be just waking up and was only half aware he was being photographed?), but then how would Jodi manage to take the pics of herself if he's awake - it's all a big puzzle that will no doubt never be solved as I would NEVER believe anything Jodi said.

I am so worried about the outcome. It started after I heard that the final jurors are 4 women and 8 men. I think there are men who are taken in by Jodi's looks and her little girl voice. I want them to find her guilty of murder, but I am not holding my breath...sigh.

By now they are probably disguisted.

You guys are the best. Still couldn't get my computer to cooperate though. So Beach fixed it for me. Thank you Beach :D

Beach can you help me get a Travis ribbon too? I would love to show my support! I'm computer stupid and my husband doesn't have time to help. I tend to rely on him in this department...

I'm so loving these pics of Jodi .. I'd be seriously safety conscious if I was working on this case, at least once she is segregated on death row she wont be able to 'reach out' as much. Once she's convicted will all the twittering and t-shirt and art selling come to a halt, does anybody know?

Thinking out loud here.............

IF JA can get tweets out from Jail VIA Donovan.......Is it possible that Donovan is *working for JA* in more ways? Didn't Wilcott get a death threat.....so could those be coming from JA/Donovan ??

I mean if Wilcott got a Death threat - most people would think it is because Wilcott is defending JA. MAYBE THE OPPOSITE IT TRUE -- and JA has Donovon (or ITS friends) making the threats to Wilcott?

Yeah, that post of JA making a line across her throat does look like a slashing motion..........so maybe JA is behind getting a death threat to her own DT.

Nothing is above that girl................IMHO

:moo:

Dear Mods

Can one of you please put a blue ribbon in my avatar space? I tried but iPad is not cooperating, or it is operator error....if not I can pretend.

Thanks.

Am just finishing listening to Tricia's True Crime Radio Sunday. (Just caught the last part and had to listen to it from the beginning!)

Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow........Chris Hughes ties up almost all the those loose ends.........incredible!

If you have 3 hours, you HAVE to listen to it!!!! A must for any sleuth, it was chilling, sad, funny, honest, truthful, heartbreaking......

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/05/06/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Again, THANK YOU, Tricia, Katiecoolady, and Chris!!!! :grouphug: :yesss: :justice: :beats: :applause:

Will listen to it....:seeya:

I hope so much that the members of the jury took the weekend to decide what they need to do. I hope they come to court Monday and start deliberating and all agree within the first hour - murder one.

Can someone let me know what the text code for when the Jury let's her know JUST what they think of her :please:

tumblr_mm7a2gmvo51qdlf3ro2_r1_500.jpg

You posted an article earlier that I am searching for about what the jurors said about the case with the woman that killed her husband by poison and the knife and the barstool...There are so many similarities, I would like to point out those similarities to this case. Do you have that article handy?

I think its on 48 hours. I think the trial was in early 2012. Arizona.

You posted an article earlier that I am searching for about what the jurors said about the case with the woman that killed her husband by poison and the knife and the barstool...There are so many similarities, I would like to point out those similarities to this case. Do you have that article handy?
Poor Jodi... too bad she has pictures of her dragging Travis' body.
IMO there is just no getting past that.

She deserves the DP as much/or more than Andriano.
Her husband had terminal cancer he was
going to die within months anyway she poisoned
him and beat him to death!
Even she called 911!!! (didn't she? I know
she sent them away the first time.)

Jodi left Travis there to die.
She didn't call 911 because she
was too busy vacating AZ for her alibi.

No way she gets less than LWOP.
It just cannot happen. IMO :seeya:

"The defense didn't have a lot of evidence, period," Percy said. "I don't think the defense had a lot to work with."

<modsnip>

They deliberated for four hours before finding the slaying was especially cruel, qualifying her for the death sentence.

<modsnip>

________
This was JM's first death penalty of a woman in the State of Arizona. Notice the similarities - The elder juror admitted he was "Manipulated"...

Thanks for the link...

I was watching the video of Det. Flores and jodis mother talking after her arrest. Jodis mom said after she heard Travis was killed the first thing she did was ask jodi if she did it. Jodi said" no, I have gas receipts proving I was not in Arizona". A real Einstein.

Very telling statement. Neither parent needed convincing that she was CAPABLE of doing it did they, her mom was shocked but there wasn't that 'there's no way my daughter is capable of this' response was there? I preferred her dad saying that Jodi was a strange person. I really would be interested in hearing about the family history .. I hope Dr Keith Ablow does write a book, I liked his books on Casey Anthony and Scott Peterson where he looked back into the family for issues going back generations. They were not judgemental books, but they were interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove