Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She'll probably have a few daggers for the jury and Juan too.

8712091680_6147539444_z.jpg

I'm so loving these pics of Jodi .. I'd be seriously safety conscious if I was working on this case, at least once she is segregated on death row she wont be able to 'reach out' as much. Once she's convicted will all the twittering and t-shirt and art selling come to a halt, does anybody know?

I'm so loving these pics of Jodi .. I'd be seriously safety conscious if I was working on this case, at least once she is segregated on death row she wont be able to 'reach out' as much. Once she's convicted will all the twittering and t-shirt and art selling come to a halt, does anybody know?

She's kinda got a buff bicep in this pic, no??

This is pretty much what happened when Arias took the stand. JM might have well been talking to Patrick :facepalm:

tumblr_mkjdayedLD1red3feo1_500.jpg

9:00 am Pacific time, 10:00 am Mountain time, 11:00 a.m Central time, NOON eastern time.
Until 4:30 pm Pacific time .... add one hour to each time zone above.

HTH.

Thanks. I have until noon to have all my work done.

Am just finishing listening to Tricia's True Crime Radio Sunday. (Just caught the last part and had to listen to it from the beginning!)

Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow........Chris Hughes ties up almost all the those loose ends.........incredible!

If you have 3 hours, you HAVE to listen to it!!!! A must for any sleuth, it was chilling, sad, funny, honest, truthful, heartbreaking......

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/05/06/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Again, THANK YOU, Tricia, Katiecoolady, and Chris!!!! :grouphug: :yesss: :justice: :beats: :applause:

Besides hearing the verdict, I am so waiting JA's reaction when she is found guilty.

It is amazing how many Travis supporters there are! One said he contacted Christian Dior and they told him they will contact the proper authorities about the tracing artwork.

T minus 10 hours 33 minutes!!

When do the jurors start deliberations tomorrow?
Just want to make sure I'm home and on here in case a verdict is reached.

12pm EST or 9am AZ time :seeya:

Holy mackerel! The audacity of that soulless woman to do that in open court. I hope that she pays with her life for who and what she is.....a danger to society. Sicko

Grrrrrrr........:furious::furious:

How dare she do that in open court.

Clearly zero remorse.

PS: And THANK YOU MODS for my Justice for Travis Avatar!!!!

I am so worried about the outcome. It started after I heard that the final jurors are 4 women and 8 men. I think there are men who are taken in by Jodi's looks and her little girl voice. I want them to find her guilty of murder, but I am not holding my breath...sigh.

You posted an article earlier that I am searching for about what the jurors said about the case with the woman that killed her husband by poison and the knife and the barstool...There are so many similarities, I would like to point out those similarities to this case. Do you have that article handy?

Agree to disagree. JA loves all this attention she's getting. She's the star and loves it. No shaking from JA ever, that I've seen.

Saw her doing a 'throat cutting' gesture to JM though.

I wonder if JM's been alerted of this? I sincerely hope so. It'll look GOOD during the sentencing phase.:jail:

Besides hearing the verdict, I am so waiting JA's reaction when she is found guilty.

Me too. She'll probably do another throat sweep directed at the jury, then attack Nurmi because he admitted he doesn't like her 9 out of 10 days.

Somethings gonna happen - I just know it.

MOO

Mel

Agree to disagree. JA loves all this attention she's getting. She's the star and loves it. No shaking from JA ever, that I've seen.

Saw her doing a 'throat cutting' gesture to JM though.
Jodi Arias Cut Throat Motion or Scratch? - YouTube

Holy he!!. I didn't expect it to be so obvious. It is a throat-cutting motion. Nothing like a scratch. Her expression tells what she is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand