Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love it if the jurors showed up for the verdict wearing blue..ribbons, shirts..or elephants!

A whole bunch of new ribbons were made yesterday. I can see them wearing them for the final sentencing hearing. In fact, I will find a way to make sure each of them, who wants one, gets one.

:seeya: :rocker: You are welcome. ;)

Maybe we could start a technical support thread?

I think it would help some members. What do ya think?

Yeah, you start it, I'll support you. Lol.

Good Morning!!!!Maybe today is a day for Justice all around!! We found those precious women and a child from Cleveland now lets get Justice for Travis and his family!!! Today is a good, good, good day..im feeling it!! Meanwhile I hope it moves quickly because, I nervously snacked all day yesterday...waiting!!!:banghead: I pretty much ate a whole pan of rice krispy treats by myself:facepalm: Praying for Justice:please:

BBM

Oh my gosh! I know I'm in the right place! My trash can is FULL of Rice Krispie treat wrappers. (I cheat and buy them at Sam's Club. :blushing:)

Justice comes TODAY for Travis and his family! I FEEL it! :)

:rockon:
any dr.s out in WS land?
I have a question regarding my finger.
I woke up a few weeks ago and it was stiff and swollen and has not been improving.
I know I will have to go med fast or one of those places but not until this verdict comes in..
Ouchhh my finger is hard to bend and type with sorry for typo's guys...:banghead:
You definitely need a medical report for a start :floorlaugh: Could you try a Tootsie Pop splint?

Got my pajama pants and a shirt on so I'm ready for the night. Cofffee is set up to go in the AM, If the chairs, recline we're good to go!

Where in Ky? Pike County here! :seeya:

Arizona Criminal code section 13 -752 sentences of death, life imprisonment or natural life, imposition,proceedings, definitions

Excerpt :

C. If the trier of fact finds the defendant guilty of first degree murder, the trier of fact shall then immediately determine whether one or more alleged aggravating circumstances have been proven. This proceeding is the aggravation phase of the sentencing proceeding.

Read rest here

http://law.onecle.com/arizona/criminal-code/13-752.html

I'm sad that I'm back at work today and can't sit down with a Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade while I'm waiting. Wah. :sigh:

I suppose I could crack one open at my desk but I'm guessing the boss would frown on that.

Hey I am at work too but we can dream and celebrate later!:rockon:

Hi Gauntlet, what time are the jurors starting today? :seeya:

@katiecoolady 8m

#jodiarias jury ordered lunch in, left chatty all together, req late start time today, Steven Alexander's BD, I predict a M1 verdict by noon

I work this am-will be downtown by 12:30, hope I catch a verdict ;) feel free to copy!

---

This is KCL's office btw. She'll try and tell you otherwise

BJndM9VCEAAT_g5.jpg:small

ETA - loving the nail polish colour too

Morning all :seeya: I have a great feeling today, I really do. Today is the day.....I totally feel that. F/U Arias you are done. You can tell your lies to YOURSELF while in that cell for 23 hrs. a day.

Totally O/T Kyle had a terrible night and a terrible nurse.....I wanted to snatch her hair out. He was sleeping on his back and started to throw up.....I freaked out! Apparently he is allergic to codeine. He starts chemo at 11:00.....gotta kill that tumor named "Jodi." Hell she really is cancer.

Sending good vibes and love to the Alexander family.....hang in there! She's done :rockon:

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers everyday :) Here's seeing that chemo obliterate that tumor! Know that so many are hanging in there with you all!

Much as I'd like to see her shut down, they aren't violating any policy. Donovan is simply doing the mechanical typing. She isn't misrepresenting anything. She is posting on behalf of JA, not attempting to dupe anyone. It's as if I broke my hands and asked a friend to post for me. I don't like that she has the privilege of giving Donovan the comments to tweet but I don't see any genuine violation. JMO

:( that's for the info....

Welcome back!!!! I was deployed over there on 3 separate tours..got back 7 months ago. Finally retired after 27 years! Some very good friends are over there now...all are praying for the Alexander family and a quick Guilty verdict!! Isn't is amazing how this entire tragedy has transcended the Globe?

probowl1998 and Beaglemania thank you for your service to our country,

jodi is a grifter and a murderer... she would have us believe she is jessica rabbit...i completely agree with speculation that she has killed before..I think it's possible, and I wonder about her dark secrets... for some weird reason, the pedophila claim, well, I had the image of a child , like a rag doll, tossed to the side of the road,

maybe I was thinking of Caylee, but in my vision...it was an older child.

I sometimes just get things that pop into my head...like most of us do...

but she is such a cool cookie...so calculated.

I hope they are really looking into her so they can be prepared if she is aqquited.

Dr. Horn?! Paging Dr. Horn!

Remember the juror question asking if all of his "patients" are already dead and he answered "I hope so.." ...hearts broke all over America as women had to give up on their schemes to fake-sick their way into an appointment with Dr. Horn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee