Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of these tweets by JA, even if through her minions, are clear proof of her sociopathy. There is no remorse, no shame, no contrition, no compassion...just antagonistic might and fight and spite. She lacks class and displays a complete lack of proper decorum.

It's also just another reminder of her arrogance. This @#$%^ was going to represent herself. It knows no bounds.

Morning all! Let's pray the right verdict being handed down today! I saw on FB that it's Steven Alexander's birthday. I'm sorry this tragedy has to cloud his birthday but a think justice would be a wonderful way to start the healing. A gift from God and a gift from Travis. God Bless the Alexander family. This waiting has to be so hard for them.

i hate the time difference,6pm start time for me.
spending a whole day wondering is sending me cray cray :sigh:

The best thing the world and especially the media could do would be to ignore JA. It'd be like a living death sentence for her. She'd hate it. I moderate a forum where for a while we had a true narcissist as a member. Some of her comments were deliberately inflammatory and a certain group would bite every time she spoke. The talk about this woman even on threads she wasn't involved in kept her existence going far longer and greater than it ever needed to be. I really believe if people and media stopped reacting to JA, she'd eventually stop, not probably before one big last attempt at self-destruction.

JA certainly thrives on media coverage.

The exhortation that the press ignore JA is like wishing flies would not be attracted to manure. JA murder of TA is sensational and the coverage of this crime is titillating. Anything JA does or says adds to the circus like spectacle. Her absurd claims and utterances contribute to the collective audience disgust. The viewing public adores watching this “human train wreck” because doing so, among other things, provides people with “Schaden Freude”. It is the same reason motorists cannot resist looking towards the car wreck as they drive by.

Attention to JA behavior allows the community of JA watchers to feel more scorn which contributes to more group cohesion.
HLN will report JA every move, every faux pas because to do so causes an up-tick in viewer interest and higher TV ratings. High ratings translate to more money for HLN.

There is another thread that talks about it...

:rockon:
any dr.s out in WS land?
I have a question regarding my finger.
I woke up a few weeks ago and it was stiff and swollen and has not been improving.
I know I will have to go med fast or one of those places but not until this verdict comes in..
Ouchhh my finger is hard to bend and type with sorry for typo's guys...:banghead:

I'm a Gauntlet. I'm supposed to type fast. I don't think I could bounce that far though, and I may end up rusting. I need a plan b.

Astral projection. You can contact Jodi for further information.

The cheap shot is about soliciting false testimony for the sole purpose of contradicting Jodi's version of events. It was totally unnecessary in this case. But your points are noted about the manslaughter charge. I'll be very happy if she gets at least 2nd degree murder but I have this overwhelming fear that I can't shake. A fear that she'll walk because of the shady stuff done by the prosecution.

I think Mr. Nurmi performed his own shady performance. It is a matter of trial record that JA stated she returned the gas can to the very same Walmart location, yet Nurmi felt the need to claim she never said that. Was he not paying attention? Is he new? Or did he just lie in open court? Who DOES that? IMO

Oh...oh...oh I forgot to say..... I posted a note to KCL on the courtroom observers thread. Just got back from a short mission in Afghanistan and it is official that Jodi has gone international. In talking with troops and Afghans the concensus is, she is truly the most vile human speciman know to mankind.

Welcome back!!!! I was deployed over there on 3 separate tours..got back 7 months ago. Finally retired after 27 years! Some very good friends are over there now...all are praying for the Alexander family and a quick Guilty verdict!! Isn't is amazing how this entire tragedy has transcended the Globe?

Bus Driver News! I stayed on his route for three circles today. He kept looking at me in the mirror and even at one stage called someone on his mobile whilst looking in the mirror at me. He loves me.

When will the jurors be seen today? Their clothing could be a huge clue to if they really have reached a verdict.....most dress up on the final day because they will be in the public eye.....just a thought....

Just getting in.....did they say they have reached a verdict?????

Between the lobsters and the pork teriyaki, my Lean Cuisine is starting to look not so great. Even the strawberry banana jello sounds better.

For some reSon I was paralyzed with waiting yesterday, but listening to what you guys were cooking inspired me to make rotisserie chicken soup.

Dr. Horn- hottest
Dr. Hayes- prettiest
Dr. DeMarte- smartest
Juan = genius.

I will keep :silenced: for the rest of the bunch.

AGREE! If I'm CLOSE to Arizona, someone needs to haul me over the state line! :)

Jodi can be talking to Donovan, and Donavan is translating Jodi's words into tweets.

Jodi has over 40K followers and has piqued Trump's interest. :facepalm: I suppose Jodi is gravitating towards fame (short-lived), but the fortune should go to the Alexander family/friends and to the great state of AZ. moo

I feel very confident that her followers are TA's supporters just doing a bit of stalking on his behalf.

Morning Schub... I don't know but the board is moving slower than Nurmi for me this morning.

My boyfriend predicts a verdict today....

For some reason that never fails to drive me nuts ... He is always right.

:seeya: Hey, AZ!

That's coming.

Prophecy or inside scoop? I think that although someone is tweeting FOR her, her phone calls, visitation and letters should all be stopped so she has no outside communication once she is convicted. True, you cannot silence Donavan. But they CAN silence Arias.

If she has no venue, she has no voice. It should be punitive.

:rockon:
any dr.s out in WS land?
I have a question regarding my finger.
I woke up a few weeks ago and it was stiff and swollen and has not been improving.
I know I will have to go med fast or one of those places but not until this verdict comes in..
Ouchhh my finger is hard to bend and type with sorry for typo's guys...:banghead:
:seeya:
I posted up-thread, but just in case you missed it, start here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9053214&postcount=506"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee