Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis loved elephants. Perhaps, because they are strong, powerful but harmless as well.

what exactly do elephants mean in this case? I missed the significance ?
I know I have read in the forum it is for the Alexander's Family how though?I know elephants never forget but what is the reason? Here?

I know I have read in the forum it is for the Alexander's Family how though?I know elephants never forget but what is the reason? Here?

There is another thread that talks about it...

Wishful thinking.

How would they ever be able to prove it? Nobody can know for certain if JA actually has something to do with this other than JA and the person submitting the tweets claimed to be Donovan.

Really??? They can use her tweets against her in the penalty phase??? Woo-hoo!!

Can't the jail record phone calls? Maybe they can catch her telling Donovan to tweet certain messages...

When will the jurors be seen today? Their clothing could be a huge clue to if they really have reached a verdict.....most dress up on the final day because they will be in the public eye.....just a thought....

They're still going to have to stay anonymous until the very end. If they decide on M1, they still have more to go.

I had to laugh when NG tweeted that Trump became involved because JA was following him. FWIW JA could have been following the man in the moon and it wouldn't have made any difference. I fail to see why he needed to stick his foot into this. Would he like JM coming in to tell him how to run the Apprentice? Actually I'd pay to see that but there's a time and place for Trump. JA's trial is sensationalised enough. It didn't need him trying to apply for position of ring master.

JMO :blushing:

He inserted himself into the Amanda Knox trial as well.

BBM
REALLY JODI???? what now you think you're one of the "good guys" like Travis?? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Her most recent tweets make me sick! Does she think people believe she's a battered woman? How ridiculous that she's the one that is making a mockery of battered woman!
I pray the verdict comes back guilty of premeditated murder 1 today!

..just jump cross the pond...:floorlaugh:
You've proven your agility at jumping threads! :floorlaugh:
I'm a Gauntlet. I'm supposed to type fast. I don't think I could bounce that far though, and I may end up rusting. I need a plan b.

Is this gonna be enough??????????

With tequila...there will never be enough...:floorlaugh: Especially after this trial and especially if the jury renders the verdict we are all hoping an praying for!

Like these?

Strawberry Margarita Jell-O Shooters
Yields 24-30 Strawberry Margarita Jello Shooters

Strawberry Prep:

1.Cut the bottoms of the strawberry flat to get them to stand upright. When you do so, make sure that you do not cut off so much that there is a hole at the bottom.
2.Use a huller or apple corer to empty out the strawberry.
3.Once the strawberries have been emptied, use a towel to pat the outside of the strawberries dry.
4.Check each strawberry and make sure there is not a hole in the bottom before you start filling.
Ingredients:

Margarita Mix:

1 box Strawberry Jell-O
8 ounces tequila, preferably reposado or blanco
6 ounce Cointreau
Salt for garnish
Instructions:

1.Boil one cup of hot water in a saucepan, then add in Jell-o powder and whisk until powder is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Set aside. Measure out 1/4 cup of cold water and set aside.
2.Combine tequila and Cointreau, in cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add liquour mixture to cold water and stir to combine. Then add cold liquour mixture to hot Jell-o mixture and stir to combine.
3.Pour final Jell-o mix into strawberries and chill overnight. Dip your finger in water or use a moistened brush to wet the edge of the strawberries, dip and rotate the strawberries in salt to rim. Garnish with cut lime triangles to finish.

OH HELLO! :seeya:

Like these?

Strawberry Prep:

1.Cut the bottoms of the strawberry flat to get them to stand upright. When you do so, make sure that you do not cut off so much that there is a hole at the bottom.
2.Use a huller or apple corer to empty out the strawberry.
3.Once the strawberries have been emptied, use a towel to pat the outside of the strawberries dry.
4.Check each strawberry and make sure there is not a hole in the bottom before you start filling.
Ingredients:

Margarita Mix:

1 box Strawberry Jell-O
8 ounces tequila, preferably reposado or blanco
6 ounce Cointreau
Salt for garnish
Instructions:

1.Boil one cup of hot water in a saucepan, then add in Jell-o powder and whisk until powder is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Set aside. Measure out 1/4 cup of cold water and set aside.
2.Combine tequila and Cointreau, in cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add liquour mixture to cold water and stir to combine. Then add cold liquour mixture to hot Jell-o mixture and stir to combine.
3.Pour final Jell-o mix into strawberries and chill overnight. Dip your finger in water or use a moistened brush to wet the edge of the strawberries, dip and rotate the strawberries in salt to rim. Garnish with cut lime triangles to finish.

Those seriously look scrumptious...but really? That's a damn LOT of work for something that will be swallowed by people probably half in the bag already! LMAO!

She'll deny tweeting any of this during the penalty phase..."Donovan wasn't tweeting on my behalf! I would never do anything like that"....*insert JA's innocent and bewildered blink with shark eyes here

Except all of her phone calls are taped by the jail. There goes that argument. She's nailed.

I found an unopened happy meal toy yesterday while cleaning my niece's room. It was an elephant. It is now my elephant!

WagaraTapaTalk

I don't believe in magic, blue dot, or a sign or that stuff: once I said to the "universe" that I was "ready to receive a lottery winning with many zeros", and I got a lottery letter in the mail 3 days later for $1. (should have specified that those zeros were to be significant ones). That universe, a real sense of humor, I'll say.

But, when I was browsing in a second-hand shop this past weekend I found an elephant that sits so cutely on the edge of a shelf. I'm not into elephants but I found myself holding it for awhile, thinking about Justice for Travis. It's weird, huh?

For some reason every time I try to respond to a post WSs is inserting quoted text from some post pages back. Logging out and back in didn't help. Anyone know how I can get rid of this?

websurfer, I believe Samantha told a story of Travis coming to her in the form of an elephant. KCL, if you're reading maybe you could help with, or point websurfer to the post, as I cannot remember the whole story and I do remember that you do know the story.

Yes, the arrogance of the murderess is astounding. She is not at all contrite and not at all fearful or regretful of what she has done. I find that almost, not quite, but almost, more frightening than her murder of Travis, because it means she is capable of even more violence against innocents. She has NO self-control, and no self-censor. No conscience. Amoral. A shell of a human being with no inner core.

Okay, I feel better now. Onto a premeditated murder guilty verdict...

This jury needs to school her in who is in control.

JMO

Sheltiemom, the very idea of the jury schooling whosherdoodle makes me really, really, really happy.

I didn't start following this trial until just before Jodi took the stand so I didn't know all the details prior to her arrest. I saw something about when she was arrested she had a gun and bullets in her rental car. Do you think that because she was (for a short time) so successful in her killing and getting away with it - she was convinced she could right every perceived wrong against her with the same violence. Can a person with a mental disorder like hers become somewhat of a serial killer - by feeling justified and also gleeful in "taking out" anyone who is seen as an enemy or obstacle - standing in the way of her getting what she believes she's entitled to? Just curious as to what you think she would have done in the future if she was not caught.

Don't know about the mental aspect, but I was wondering if this fact came out during the trial. And if not, did she ever say why she rented a car for the camping trip she supposedly needed the gun for?

Isn't it against Twitter's TOS to tweet under someone else's name? It's pretty obvious JA can't tweet with her own two fingers considering her location, why doesn't Twitter shut down that account?

Has anyone reported it? I am thinking it's the only way it could get taken down.

Poor Dr. Horn, for some he's like the Rodney Dangerfield of the whole operation. :(

I don't agree. If I mysteriously drop dead in Arizona and end up naked on his table, it's all good.

<Respectfully Snipped>

AGREE! If I'm CLOSE to Arizona, someone needs to haul me over the state line! :)

Attachments

• dr. horn.jpg
    dr. horn.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics