Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or someone like who does not drink but loves treats!

If it was still trial days, i'm sure these can be prepared during a sidebar. :floorlaugh:

p.s: I'd double the tequilla amount. :giggle:

Those seriously look scrumptious...but really? That's a damn LOT of work for something that will be swallowed by people probably half in the bag already! LMAO!

Wishful thinking.

How would they ever be able to prove it? Nobody can know for certain if JA actually has something to do with this other than JA and the person submitting the tweets claimed to be Donovan.

I think Donovan was on NG few weeks ago stating she was either visiting or telephoning JA as to what was to be tweeted.

He inserted himself into the Amanda Knox trial as well.

:facepalm: It reminds me of quite a few years ago when a group of celebrities tried to get involved in the peace negotiations. I hope they came back via planet earth.

Here for now, not sure will be able to handle another entire day of waiting. Not knowing what is going on is very stressful, this poor family. Their strength inspires me.

All of these tweets by JA, even if through her minions, are clear proof of her sociopathy. There is no remorse, no shame, no contrition, no compassion...just antagonistic might and fight and spite. She lacks class and displays a complete lack of proper decorum.

Here is the Twitter take on the "rules" - sounds to me like this would be acceptable?

https://support.twitter.com/groups/...policies/articles/18366-impersonation-policy#

Impersonation policy

Impersonation is a violation of the Twitter Rules. Twitter accounts portraying another person in a confusing or deceptive manner may be permanently suspended under the Twitter Impersonation Policy.

An account will not be removed if
•the user shares your name but has no other commonalities, or
•the profile clearly states it is not affiliated with or connected to any similarly-named individuals.

Accounts with similar usernames or that are similar in appearance (e.g. the same background or avatar image) are not automatically in violation of the impersonation policy. In order to be impersonation, the account must also portray another person in a misleading or deceptive manner.

Twitter users are allowed to create parody, commentary, or fan accounts. Please refer to Twitter's Parody Policy for more information about these types of accounts.

For Frequently Asked Questions about reporting impersonation on Twitter, click here.

For some reason every time I try to respond to a post WSs is inserting quoted text from some post pages back. Logging out and back in didn't help. Anyone know how I can get rid of this?

Morning Schub... I don't know but the board is moving slower than Nurmi for me this morning.

My boyfriend predicts a verdict today....

For some reason that never fails to drive me nuts ... He is always right.

I'm confused about the cheap shot. Is the cheap shot about the knife being used first? How did Martinez get a cheap shot in and what conspiracy?

As to the self-defense scenario, IMO, the 9 stab wounds to the back and the near decapitation would void that theory out and the additional chest wounds if one is to believe the gunshot came first.

To accept manslaughter would require believing that only one weapon was used, correct anyone? If, per Jodi's theory(outright, deliberate lie) that she wasn't aware of ever pulling the trigger, that injury in itself was lethal so why proceed to stab him 29 times?

The cheap shot is about soliciting false testimony for the sole purpose of contradicting Jodi's version of events. It was totally unnecessary in this case. But your points are noted about the manslaughter charge. I'll be very happy if she gets at least 2nd degree murder but I have this overwhelming fear that I can't shake. A fear that she'll walk because of the shady stuff done by the prosecution.

O/T: It is picturesque! They've got flowers the size of soccer balls. And the nicest people I've ever met.

My DH and I and another couple spent 6 weeks there a few years ago. (RVing) Upon arrival we asked a man directions to a Walmart. He got in his car and led us there!

When we needed to turn onto a highway the 1st car that came along stopped and let us (2 motorhomes) merge into traffic. (Try that here in the U.S. and you get the "bird".)

We took a walk thru a neighborhood and a lady was out tending her flowers. We commented how beautiful they were. We talked for about 5 minutes then she invited all 4 of us in for lunch and wouldn't take no for an answer!

We fulltime RVed for 10 years visiting every mainland state, Canada and Mexico. When my husband asked if there was any place I wanted to do again, I said, "NOVA SCOTIA!"

I always say, "I may not have been born in Nova Scotia, but I got there just as soon as I could.":seeya:

Awwww......what a nice post.....:seeya:
:loveyou:

Jodi can be talking to Donovan, and Donavan is translating Jodi's words into tweets.

Jodi has over 40K followers and has piqued Trump's interest. :facepalm: I suppose Jodi is gravitating towards fame (short-lived), but the fortune should go to the Alexander family/friends and to the great state of AZ. moo

Except all of her phone calls are taped by the jail. There goes that argument. She's nailed.

@katiecoolady 8m

#jodiarias jury ordered lunch in, left chatty all together, req late start time today, Steven Alexander's BD, I predict a M1 verdict by noon

I work this am-will be downtown by 12:30, hope I catch a verdict ;) feel free to copy!

---

This is KCL's office btw. She'll try and tell you otherwise

BJndM9VCEAAT_g5.jpg:small

ETA - loving the nail polish colour too

Here is the Twitter take on the "rules" - sounds to me like this would be acceptable?

https://support.twitter.com/groups/...policies/articles/18366-impersonation-policy#

Impersonation policy

Impersonation is a violation of the Twitter Rules. Twitter accounts portraying another person in a confusing or deceptive manner may be permanently suspended under the Twitter Impersonation Policy.

An account will not be removed if
•the user shares your name but has no other commonalities, or
•the profile clearly states it is not affiliated with or connected to any similarly-named individuals.

Accounts with similar usernames or that are similar in appearance (e.g. the same background or avatar image) are not automatically in violation of the impersonation policy. In order to be impersonation, the account must also portray another person in a misleading or deceptive manner.

Twitter users are allowed to create parody, commentary, or fan accounts. Please refer to Twitter's Parody Policy for more information about these types of accounts.

For Frequently Asked Questions about reporting impersonation on Twitter, click here.

Lets get the ball rolling and silence her...

websurfer, I believe Samantha told a story of Travis coming to her in the form of an elephant. KCL, if you're reading maybe you could help with, or point websurfer to the post, as I cannot remember the whole story and I do remember that you do know the story.

The whole story starts on page 14 of the "Katiecoolady Holds Court" thread...with pictures. ;)

Clear your cache/cookies on your web browser.

What web browser do you use?

For some reason every time I try to respond to a post WSs is inserting quoted text from some post pages back. Logging out and back in didn't help. Anyone know how I can get rid of this?

what exactly do elephants mean in this case? I missed the significance ?
I know I have read in the forum it is for the Alexander's Family how though?I know elephants never forget but what is the reason? Here?

Start reading here--there are more stories further down, too :seeya:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9053214&postcount=506"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread[/ame]

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 2 May
@FetchingFeline @grancanuk @sassylassee Sky was under subpoena. The second we were clear- we spoke. Been on FB, just got on twitter.

The subpoena wasn't issued to her for the whole trial, beginning to end. She was subpoenaed to appear for the misconduct hearing, so there was never an issue that she watched the trial while violating a subpoena.

Is that clear as mud? What I'm trying to say is that she was only subpoenaed for the misconduct hearing, not the rest of the trial--that's why the judge found no issue with her watching the trial. iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee