Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the State vs. Andrea Schneiderman Facebook page, it says our favorite Wild About Trial will be live streaming it.

:seeya: Oh goodie ! I just luv WAT and I am glad they are going to cover it !

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 11h
N. DisGrace has set back the cause of all women who have survived domestic violence. Her circus makes a mockery of something very serious.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Re: commissary,many of the items I didn't receive were for indigent girls less fortunate than me. I,thankfully,have a mini surplus of food.
Expand
I wanted so much to avoid trial but the State forced it. My only other option was suicide and,well...
Expand
I would have signed a plea years ago to avoid this disaster, but I was refused a plea as the State and the family refused to settle.
Expand

"Settle" like she's talking about being sued in a civil case! You <bleep>ing killed a man! OMG, if this trash is not found guilty I will seriously go nuts. :stormingmad:

On the State vs. Andrea Schneiderman Facebook page, it says our favorite Wild About Trial will be live streaming it.

That's awesome. I was wondering if it was going to be live streamed. Sneiderman is another narcissistic, selfish woman!

Jodi Arias &#8207;@Jodiannarias 11h
N. DisGrace has set back the cause of all women who have survived domestic violence. Her circus makes a mockery of something very serious.
Re: commissary,many of the items I didn't receive were for indigent girls less fortunate than me. I,thankfully,have a mini surplus of food.
Expand
I wanted so much to avoid trial but the State forced it. My only other option was suicide and,well...
Expand
I would have signed a plea years ago to avoid this disaster, but I was refused a plea as the State and the family refused to settle.
Expand
BBM
Too bad she didn't take that option, Could have save the taxpayers a lot of money and spared the Alexander family a lot of grief.

Expand
Expand
Expand

Jodi is the last one in the world who should use the "mockery" in a sentence.....tweeting or otherwise.

Dr. Horn did not have to conspire. He submitted his report in July of 08 after all the results were back. There is no cheap shot. The cut to the throat was what killed him, that and the stab to the heart. He bled out. The gunshot isn't the issue if it were first or last because the cause of death was loss of blood due to the stabbings. All the injuries were over the top in terms of rage and not self-defense. The man is dead three times over and only one person is responsible. Finding Jodi not guilty, or guilty of self-defense/crime of passion is an irresponsible response to what Jodi has done. I don't think the majority of these jurors are irresponsible. jmo

:goodpost:

The negative Nancy's who are posting about how the case was lost need to pull the blindfolds off. JMO. This man was slaughtered in his own bathroom by someone who "loved" him. It was overkill. She planned it out, the premeditation is there.

Re: commissary,many of the items I didn’t receive were for indigent girls less fortunate than me. I,thankfully,have a mini surplus of food.

Seems like she's embarrased about her menu selections and is lying about that too:

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Jodi-Arias-eats-slop-in-jail--3TV-gives-it-a-try-205702391.html
----

Indigent girls she says. In other words, I'm not one of them.

~Leona Hemsley "Only the little people pay taxes."

~Marie Antoinette "Let them eat cake." (Which meant bread crumbs)

~And an Al Capone story from Alcatrez:

During his early months at Alcatraz, Capone made an enemy by showing his disregard for the prison social order when he cut in line while prisoners were waiting for a haircut. James Lucas, a Texas bank robber serving 30 years, reportedly confronted the former syndicate leader and told him to get back at the end of the line. When Capone asked if he knew who he was, Lucas reportedly grabbed a pair of the barber's scissors and, holding them to Capone's neck, answered "Yeah, I know who you are, greaseball. And if you don't get back to the end of that f@$king line, I'm gonna know who you were."

Yes, Jodi you're having your fleeting 15 minutes of fame...enjoy while it lasts.

come on websleuthers how can we all be JUANETTES if we do not know our leader's birthdate?

I'm not into the "it's a sign" type of stuff....but I'm sittin here at my desk in my office, and my brother was having a conversation, and he said, louder than his whole conversation....."elephants".....I nearly fell outta my chair.
First thought.....Travis and verdict day.

(He was talking about taking a trip to "Olyphant" to look at fences, then he was joking and said "I'm going to "elephants"")
I found an unopened happy meal toy yesterday while cleaning my niece's room. It was an elephant. It is now my elephant!

WagaraTapaTalk

I didn't start following this trial until just before Jodi took the stand so I didn't know all the details prior to her arrest. I saw something about when she was arrested she had a gun and bullets in her rental car. Do you think that because she was (for a short time) so successful in her killing and getting away with it - she was convinced she could right every perceived wrong against her with the same violence. Can a person with a mental disorder like hers become somewhat of a serial killer - by feeling justified and also gleeful in "taking out" anyone who is seen as an enemy or obstacle - standing in the way of her getting what she believes she's entitled to? Just curious as to what you think she would have done in the future if she was not caught.

Very insightful post! i absolutely think she would continue to use, con, and even kill if it suited her. she is very very scary!

Welcome to our group Carolkas...looking forward to hearing more from you.

:wagon:

Let's make it jello shots with tequila.

Like these?

Strawberry Margarita Jell-O Shooters
Yields 24-30 Strawberry Margarita Jello Shooters

Strawberry Margarita Jell-O Shooters
Yields 24-30 Strawberry Margarita Jello Shooters

Strawberry Prep:

1.Cut the bottoms of the strawberry flat to get them to stand upright. When you do so, make sure that you do not cut off so much that there is a hole at the bottom.
2.Use a huller or apple corer to empty out the strawberry.
3.Once the strawberries have been emptied, use a towel to pat the outside of the strawberries dry.
4.Check each strawberry and make sure there is not a hole in the bottom before you start filling.
Ingredients:

Margarita Mix:

1 box Strawberry Jell-O
8 ounces tequila, preferably reposado or blanco
6 ounce Cointreau
Salt for garnish
Instructions:

1.Boil one cup of hot water in a saucepan, then add in Jell-o powder and whisk until powder is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Set aside. Measure out 1/4 cup of cold water and set aside.
2.Combine tequila and Cointreau, in cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add liquour mixture to cold water and stir to combine. Then add cold liquour mixture to hot Jell-o mixture and stir to combine.
3.Pour final Jell-o mix into strawberries and chill overnight. Dip your finger in water or use a moistened brush to wet the edge of the strawberries, dip and rotate the strawberries in salt to rim. Garnish with cut lime triangles to finish.

"I wanted so much to avoid trial but the State forced it. My only other option was suicide and, well..." HERE'S THE PART SHE LEFT OFF: since they didn't accept my plea to a lesser I had to make them suffer by making up lies about travis, just as I threatened to do so! /mockery

Yes, and I hope after this is over, the jury gets to see the document written by Arias and her attorneys threatening that if they don't give her 2nd Degree Murder, that she will drag his name through the mud. Won't that be an eye opener for them! Then they WILL really feel justified in their verdict!!

I dunno, sometimes it seems like I leave myself behind somewhere.

Don't worry, Hope. It's going to be fine. This is just one of those times that is sent to test your character. Or something. You know, that BS you mom gave you on Christmas Eve.

:floorlaugh:

When will the jurors be seen today? Their clothing could be a huge clue to if they really have reached a verdict.....most dress up on the final day because they will be in the public eye.....just a thought....

Jodi is the last one in the world who should use the "mockery" in a sentence.....tweeting or otherwise.

She'll deny tweeting any of this during the penalty phase..."Donovan wasn't tweeting on my behalf! I would never do anything like that"....*insert JA's innocent and bewildered blink with shark eyes here

Your prayers will go unanswered. Brace yourself for the worst. Juan's conspiracy with Dr. Horn has flushed the case down the toilet. The credibility of the prosecution was destroyed when Dr. Horn was called for the third time. Juan severely undermined his whole case by pushing that nonsensical knife-first crap. It's over.

This is the "Verdict Watch" thread, not the "Sequence of Events" thread.
Given the underlying excitement and anticipation of a 1st degree murder conviction for Jodi, the confusion is understandable.

Yes, you are right...it is so over for Jodi Ann Arias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3