Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM saw male juror coming to the courthouse doors wearing shorts

I was in my early thirties when I was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor (Grade 3 anaplastic astrocytoma) I am now 38. After total resection and 6 weeks of chemo/radiation simultaneously and a full year of chemotherapy, it has not returned...

Treatment almost did me in... I remember being curled up in a ball in my closet so my kids could not see me, begging for God to either take me home, or make it stop... it was HORRIBLE

On top of that, my youngest daughter (who was a heart transplant patient, recently passed away.) was in PICU 3 months straight during that year... I was the only one that could be with her (husband needed to work)
Being nauseous, weak and sick as a dog from chemo in PICU is not anything I want to experience again....

Wow! You are a true hero and a survivor in the 10th degree. God Bless your sweet heart. Hugs

Katie Wick ‏@KatieWickUSA 4m
Juan, Jennifer and JA all walked off elevator together...don't take my word for it (yet) but we may have a verdict #JusticeForTravis

This makes no sense to me. How could JA, an inmate, be riding a public elevator without a deputy to accompany her? I think they transport JA through non-public areas to reduce the threat.

Katie Wick ‏@KatieWickUSA 1m
Clarification; JA is the Judges Assistant not Jodi Arias

Intuitive.

Unless his BFF was framed & in for life after meeting Juan "The Prosecutor" Martinez, why in the world should he have a personal beef with him?
I understand not everyone likes his 'style'.... Shoot, I have to stick a dishtowel in my mouth & squeeze as I listen to WS radio & the honorable Ms. Tricia's opinion about my darling Juan's handling of witnesses..Everyone has an opinion, & I respect their right to it.
BUT for a journalist to let personal opinion guide and influence of his coverage of a public trial is just plain wrong. It's blatant "BIAS", and a perfect example of how journalism today isn't what it was EVER intended to be.

I wonder where Nurmi is? Not that I CARE...just no mentions in the tweets about him.

What! Jodie on the elevator. With juan and wilmott? I hope we have a verdict.

She just posted that the JA in the tweet is the Judge's Assistant - not Jodi.

Sorry - I should have checked before I posted it...

DO NOT POST RUMORS about Court Activity or unsubstantiated claims of verdict. TOs will be issued for such behavior.

Everyone is waiting and we are all anxious. Rumors just do NOT help, so please, don't post them.

Thanks,

Salem
Sorry :redface::redface::gavel:

Watching to hear how the jurors are dressed when they arrive today. Not hearing anyone mention that on CNN. In past trials, most jurors dressed up a little more on day they gave verdict.

HLN reported one Juror was spotted entering the Courthouse and wearing shorts.

Maybe coming in an hour late was their 1 hour notice before verdict. JMO

I joined Websleuths for this trial. I didn't know what to expect or how I would be accepted, that being said, YOU ALL are some of the kindest, supportive, and loving people I have ever met. From the bottom of my heart I thank you all for your support and kind words.

Oh, Jodi..... Lady Justice is coming for you. You and your sub-human self.

images

Cheers to you! Extra love and prayers for your little one!!!!!

Katie Wick ‏@KatieWickUSA 8m
Juan, Jennifer and JA all walked off elevator together...don't take my word for it (yet) but we may have a verdict #JusticeForTravis

Why would juan martinez be on the same elevator with Jodie and wilmott?

I was in my early thirties when I was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor (Grade 3 anaplastic astrocytoma) I am now 38. After total resection and 6 weeks of chemo/radiation simultaneously and a full year of chemotherapy, it has not returned...

Treatment almost did me in... I remember being curled up in a ball in my closet so my kids could not see me, begging for God to either take me home, or make it stop... it was HORRIBLE

On top of that, my youngest daughter (who was a heart transplant patient, recently passed away.) was in PICU 3 months straight during that year... I was the only one that could be with her (husband needed to work)
Being nauseous, weak and sick as a dog from chemo in PICU is not anything I want to experience again....

My God...prayers to you and your family.

Absolutely terrible experiences just to read. I cannot imagine living through them.

Good morning/afternoon! I just came over here to get an update, and see all the tweets... could this be it?

Prayers for justice today!

Well I have to leave for work at 1:45 EST so I'll probably miss the whole shebang today.

So when I get back will you all please retype everything while I was gone?
dance013.gif

Debra Notachance ‏@DebraTweets 1m
Juror arrives wearing shorts doesn't sound like ready to announce a verdict-more like a long work day in a hot rm. #jodiarias Hope I'm wrong

Katie Wick ‏@KatieWickUSA 8m

JA meaning Jodi??? I would have thought she would have had a guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313