Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in my early thirties when I was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor (Grade 3 anaplastic astrocytoma) I am now 38. After total resection and 6 weeks of chemo/radiation simultaneously and a full year of chemotherapy, it has not returned...

Treatment almost did me in... I remember being curled up in a ball in my closet so my kids could not see me, begging for God to either take me home, or make it stop... it was HORRIBLE

On top of that, my youngest daughter (who was a heart transplant patient, recently passed away.) was in PICU 3 months straight during that year... I was the only one that could be with her (husband needed to work)
Being nauseous, weak and sick as a dog from chemo in PICU is not anything I want to experience again....

Heather, I am so so sorry you lost your precious daughter! Bless you....you sound like an amazing woman with amazing strength!

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Folks, stop worrying about what the jurors are wearing!

In fact, casual is a GREAT sign for a verdict reading. If they find her guilty of 1st Degree, there will be NO MEDIA MEET AND GREET. These jurors will resume their duties for the Life and Death punishment phase. They will not be discharged by the Court.

Casual = Good sign for Travis

The board is NURMI slow!!! WTH is Jodi doing in the elevator with Juan and Jenny? Isn't she taken from a holding cell? That seems very odd to me.

Lol, "Nurmi slow." I'm going to call Amazon and complain about my orders being delivered Nurmi slow.

As someone pointed out earlier, if the jurors are expecting the trial to continue today then they are in casual clothing because they know they have more work to do today AND the case is not over. This could be good IMO

This makes no sense to me. How could JA, an inmate, be riding a public elevator without a deputy to accompany her? I think they transport JA through non-public areas to reduce the threat.

Katie Wick clarified JA= Judge's Assistant

Still no Wild...wonder what happened. He tweeted over an hour ago that he was heading to the courthouse, but nothing further???

I think I had this exact pantsuit.

OMG I think I did, too! Pumpkin double knit fabric - it was an easy pattern to make! The memories are causing PTSD!! (post traumatic sewing distress)

DO NOT POST RUMORS about Court Activity or unsubstantiated claims of verdict. TOs will be issued for such behavior.

Everyone is waiting and we are all anxious. Rumors just do NOT help, so please, don't post them.

Thanks,

Salem

Thank you Salem!

HLN reported one Juror was spotted entering the Courthouse and wearing shorts.

While normally I can see dressing up some on the day that a verdict is read, for Jodi? I'd come in wearing PJ's and slurping a strawberry frappe. Show her she's not worth me putting on a skirt and pumps. :lol:

Hugs, thoughts, prayers, peace and love to y'all, and most especially to Travis Alexander's loved ones.

Debra Notachance ‏@DebraTweets 1m
Juror arrives wearing shorts doesn't sound like ready to announce a verdict-more like a long work day in a hot rm. #jodiarias Hope I'm wrong

That person is from DFW and has 103 followers. I doubt she has any inside scoop, just her opinion. imo...

Good morning, WS peeps! I'm ready for Justice!! How 'bout you?! :gavel:

As someone pointed out earlier, if the jurors are expecting the trial to continue today then they are in casual clothing because they know they have more work to do today AND the case is not over. This could be good IMO

Ahhhh, don't read anything into it..."Comfort before style" it's kinda an Arizona thing, the heat and all:floorlaugh:

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/notorious/manson/23.html

On January 15, 1971, seven months after the start of the trial, the jury began to deliberate. Nine days later, it came to a verdict. Security was very tight around the Hall of Justice since a Manson follower had stolen a case of hand grenades from a Marine Base and reportedly had planned a special event on what they were calling "Judgment Day."

The jury had found Charles Manson, Patricia Krenwinkel, Susan Atkins and Leslie Van Houten each guilty of murder and conspiracy to commit murder.

I worked in the prison that houses Susan Atkins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAMTAG