Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I have much faith that justice will be served and the jury will come back with M1, my hands are sweating and heart pounding...

If I were on the jury, there is NO way I would EVER settle for less than M1, and I believe most everyone here (and the public) feels the same. IMO The danger is a straggler who has somehow been blinded.. Therefore, big fear is a hung jury.:banghead:

Sending blessings and faith to the family, and endless gratitude to my heroes JM and Det Flores.

Hung jury is better than a Casey Anthony jury! If you won't give in to lesser, hang the jury. Maybe the next one will do a better job, or she will give in to a LWOP plea.

OMG I think I did, too! Pumpkin double knit fabric - it was an easy pattern to make! The memories are causing PTSD!! (post traumatic sewing distress)

Yes when I was in school we had to take sewing, I hated the sewing teacher! Mrs. Hamilton, how I remember that is beyond me. I think I have PTSD also.

:wave: T minus 10 minutes!
58157_466288546780626_358594724_n.jpg

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash3/c63.32.404.404/s160x160/58157_466288546780626_358594724_n.jpg

Also, this is what JSS has to hear first this morning. IIRC longer than anything she's had before, even when we had later start times. Perhaps the notifications for trial will come out at 10:00/10:30 so trial may not start til 11:00 ish.

Attachments

• Tuesday.jpg
    Tuesday.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 44
It's finals week here. I'm grading research essays in the home office while reading these posts!

I have to do some research of my own in some museum archives early in the afternoon, so I know how you feel about having to be away from the computer.

:seeya:

LOL! Sorry. Quarter system here, just had midterms last week. Both of my classes are Tues/Thurs this term, so I'm likely to miss something. LOL

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 3m
#JuanMartimez spotted outside court by @AMYABC15 smiling ear 2 ear # jodiarias atty J. Wilmott also outside court room. Jurors seem somber.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m
Out front of courthouse on watch. #JodiArias

Like a PP said, them not dressing up may be a GOOD thing. We don't want them to be finished and give riverviews because that would mean a verdict less than M1. If they're casual as usual, they could still come down with a verdict and move on to the next phase. Wishful thinking over here!

Hey people,
At the risk of sounding like a damp squib, I think we should remember the big pics like the Simplicity pic slooooooooooooooooow down the site.

Good point! Even though I :heartbeat: that dancing gif, I deleted my post about it. Thanks for the reminder, gauntlet. :)

The fact that JA is tweeting snarks to people! Only prove she is not worried about her fate.

HLN just mentioned that JA has made 46 "Tweets"=Twitter in the last 12 hours, I assume still via Donavan----WOW--that's a lot, looks like Influence peddling to me. The Judge should have banned this when JM asked her to a couple weeks ago

reporterjmiguel One observation while I was leaving court..HUGE police presence. Do they know something we don't?? #Arias #JodiArias

I'm pretty sure my Nana made this exact outfit for my Aunt back in 1970. :giggle:

Nana was a suburb seamstress!

I'm pretty sure I would love this outfit myself. I'd love the top in a Missoni fabric & would forgo the bellbottoms for a pair of skinny jeans.

MOO.

Dang...there really ARE a lot of May babies. LOL!! I can't be the only one who has calculated back to see what my parents were up to (or is that creepy? LOL!!) We were all Hot Summer Nights babies! I always thought I might be an Anniversary Night baby, but that's the beginning of September.

But then, I was REALLY wanted, and there were "issues", so Mom used to take her temperature and call Dad home from work! LMAO!!!!!

Just trying to keep us from going nuts about what could or should or might or might not be happening right now!!!

Yes when I was in school we had to take sewing, I hated the sewing teacher! Mrs. Hamilton, how I remember that is beyond me. I think I have PTSD also.

I thought I did all right up to that last defense witness. Definitely have PTSD now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett