Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has ever appreciated my brazen opinions and courtroom observations could you please find a way to email me that dancing Simplicity girl? I saved it but it only came as a photo, not the dancing part. I need this so badly to share with someone. Thank you! katiecoolady@yahoo.com (will it transfer to Facebook doing that?)

You probably tried to open it to look at it... that's when it only shows the first frame of the animation and you lose all the other frames unless you opened it in an animation program (which most people wouldn't have). Delete the one you tried to save and go back to the animation to re-save.

Right click on the animation and chose "save as" or "save image as"... I use XP on a PC so mine says "save image as". Save the animation and either kee the same file name or change it to something you like better and make sure you save it as a .gif. This animation for some reason has a .jpg extension but it still adds the .gif extension after that. I tried saving the animation as is as a gif both ways and it worked (as blahblah.jpg.gif and blahblah.gif). Save the animation to your desktop or in some folder on your computer of your choice that you'll know where it is. I put it in my huge "Humor" file.

Then don't open it. It will remain as an animation as long as you don't try to open it on you computer unless you open it in an animation program which you probably don't have (usually only us animation makers would have one). It will be saved as an animation though if you look at the thumbnail of it on your computer you'll only see the still image of the first frame of the animation. It will be saved as an animation though. Once it's saved on your computer you can email it or put it on facebook or whatever.

If you want to test on your computer that it animates send it embedded in an email to yourself... it will animate in the email that you receive back but might show up as a still frame or a box with a red X in it in the email that you put it in to send to yourself. You could also email it to yourself to test it as an attachment rather than embedded in the email. Best jut to trust that it saved as an animation though because as long as you save it as a .gif it will.

I don't know how you put images or animations on facebook since I don't use it, but I would imagine that at some point it prompts you to insert the file name of whatever image you want to put on there, so at that point just use the browse option to insert the file name of the animation and transfer it on to facebook. Just do whatever you would do if it were a still image that you were putting on facebook and trust that it saved as an animation on your computer.

Just remember that once you save it to your computer don't try to open it on your computer because that's what will ruin the animating as it will only be able to open in an image program that doesn't have the capability of opening animations. Doing that will make the file lose all the frames of the animation except the first image frame and forever after it will look like a still image of just that first frame no matter what you do with it.

If you have any problems send me a PM and I'll walk you through it. I've been making animations for years so I know all these weird pitfalls and have long since made and figured out every mistake or weirdness there is.

Has this one been posted? Letter from Arias to the Judge re: Nurmi's motion to withdraw -

@zou2 Here's a letter from #Jodiarias to Judge regarding Nurmi's Motion to Withdraw back in 2011 http://twitdoc.com/20PB

Her use of hyphenated words in this letter screams something to me.

find-ing
what-soever
circum-stances
consider-ing
Etc.

I hope the jury gives you the best imaginable gift ever today.

Day 3 of lemon water fasting for me. I may have to break down at supper and make myself a carrot/apple/pear in my juicer. Hoping and praying today is the day, trying to remain positive but I feel if they don't do it today, then they've taken M1 off the table.

I agree.
(If other don't agree with my beliefs below feel free to scroll by... I am not trying to offend and won't be offended if you scroll by...)

I just think about all the good Travis did here on earth. It sounds as if he loved, inspired and lifted up many people; both those he knew and total strangers.
Although this horrible tragedy should have NEVER happened, I am excited to think of what good Travis can do while in Heaven. He must be so thrilled to spend his days with his Lord - praising Him and feeling His love. I don't know how things work in Heaven, but I have NO DOUBT that if in Heaven Travis has an opportunity to continue to do kind, loving and meaningful things he will. Everlasting life with his Lord is the gift that comes from such an awful tragedy. The reunions in Heaven when those he loves arrive will no doubt be filled with joy and love.

Whaat?

I have not heard of this letter. Can I get a link?

This twitter page has a lot of the court docs. She is an AZ resident who got a bunch from the courthouse before the order was entered stopping public disclosure of certain records. Scroll down to find the links for several motions and things.

https://twitter.com/zou2

The letter from her mom is here:

http://twitdoc.com/20PC

Does anyone remember .. did Juan go over the definition of 'reasonable doubt' in his closing?

Oh boy, I just changed my setting to 100 posts per page...wow...I didn't know we could change that, I say yay! Thanks Sue!

I did mine at the suggestion of a mod on one forum,thread here and I like it.:rockon:

That's a pretty strong (an likely untrue) accusation, that he pretended to open a new practice. Do you have any backup?

I've seen the web sites for his practice, they don't look pretend to me.

I don't like the guy but accusing officers of the court of lying to the court is pretty out there, unless of couse I'm missing the back-up.

And the statement "he didn't want off the case," well every indication I've seen from his behavior says the opposite.
Read through ALL the minutes - I won't post them- you know where they are.

Did you happen to see the MOO at the end of my post? - this is my opinion, and I firmly believe it.

Her use of hyphenated words in this letter screams something to me.

find-ing
what-soever
circum-stances
consider-ing
Etc.

I only get one page of her note is there a second page? TIA

Charles! Every time I hear, see, or think of McDonald's from now on...I will think of Charles! :floorlaugh:

Slightly OT for this thread but I put Charles on a very HIGH pedestal.
Many have complained about his swearing, fast speech and choice of words on the 911 call.
COME ON PEOPLE!
This is a man who at first glance thought it was a domestic dispute and STILL GOT INVOLVED! He HELPED her and through his actions THREE families are reunited and have answers to questions they have had for 10 or MORE years!
Please --- he can say EVERY SWEAR WORD IN THE BOOK and I won't care. He saw a problem, got involved and very possibly saved four lives (including the child!).
Personally, I think those focusing on his language or how he speaks REALLY have a priority problem!

I hope the jury gives you the best imaginable gift ever today.

Day 3 of lemon water fasting for me. I may have to break down at supper and make myself a carrot/apple/pear in my juicer. Hoping and praying today is the day, trying to remain positive but I feel if they don't do it today, then they've taken M1 off the table.

Not necessarily .. Scott Peterson ....7 days
David Westerfield...14 days....
The Westerfield one had me really scared !

That's a pretty strong (an likely untrue) accusation, that he pretended to open a new practice. Do you have any backup?

I've seen the web sites for his practice, they don't look pretend to me.

I don't like the guy but accusing officers of the court of lying to the court is pretty out there, unless of couse I'm missing the back-up.

And the statement "he didn't want off the case," well every indication I've seen from his behavior says the opposite.

I have to disagree. He knew the steps to get off this case and yet he didn't correctly take them until the judge told him, each time, what to do and in the end it was too close to trial for him to be replaced. He really didn't want off this case. imo

dear fellow wsers,

please accept my sincere apologies for my little rant and melt down yesterday. There is something about this particular case that has gotten deeply under my normally tougher hide. When there was no verdict yesterday...well. No excuses. I was out of line and i'm sorry.

i (heart) you!

((((((hugs)))))

I had heard there was a letter but this is the first time I have seen it....please excuse me while I :boohoo:

The letter, IMO, was written by Jodi and signed by Sandi.
Problem is Sandi, you are too late. Jodi made her choice when she slaughtered
an innocent man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads