Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't fast either> Low blood sugar.

Fasting is something Mormons do on the first Sunday of each month. Back in my day it was only breakfast of that day. May have changed?

mom was showing love and support of her dtr. can you really blame her?

Pinkie
Maybe so but her moms behaviour in court and the disrespect for the Alexander family has been evil and improper. Making fun of the family and laughing at the autopsy photos is just pure pure evil. No excuse for that immature evil behaviour.your daughter butchered a man in cold blood! what's so funny about his autopsy pics and why why show such disrespect for the family. Show some class (arias family)
The Alexander family has suffered so much and aside from that don't you wonder what effect their behaviour had on the jury. Here you see the travis family crying, visibly broken, than you look over and there sits sandy and her sister! Giggling it up and at times directed that laughter at the family. Please that's just not right.

http://www.superusvoxtv.com/index.php/en/live-tv/video/hln

To whoever it was here that gave this link a bit ago for Live HLN news channel:

Thank you so much! :rockon: I've got it open in another tab so I can listen while I read and post. This is perfect because computer in kitchen and TV in living room. I don't make a very good jack-in-the-box jumping up to run to TV when I heard something I wanted to watch.

Read through ALL the minutes - I won't post them- you know where they are.

Did you happen to see the MOO at the end of my post? - this is my opinion, and I firmly believe it.

ITA - just because someone has a law license it doesn't mean they are beyond ethical reproach. A local (and formerly respected) attorney where I live is in the process of losing her law license (which is not easy to do) as the result if lying to the court in a criminal trial and passing communications for her murderer client to his buddies in the outside for the purposes of identifying and threatening the witnesses against him.

Mine went out the day I saw her roll her eyes at Taneisha who was bawling. When she started wearing the purple ribbon and #1 Mom necklace it confirmed my opinion.

No doubt a mother-child bond is strong.

However, she knew how unstable Jodi was and how utterly manipulative she was. The father seems to be the only level-headed one in that family.

The waiting is terrible! I wanted to join in today with everyone else who cares about this. My family is not following the trial and think I am crazy, being so involved in the murder of someone I never met.

I feel I know Travis from all the wonderful stories I've read about him. He was a wonderful young man taken from the world too soon. Look at how many people he has touched in his short life, and imagine what he could have been!

Prayers for the jury to return quickly with the right verdict.

omg Mike Galanos is cracking me up with his Tablet and phone! lmao!

:seeya: He's my favorite on HLN ... lol !

I just had to hit the MUTE button after listening to about 15 seconds of JVM ... :scared::scared::scared:

Valerie is one of the bailiffs. Staple lady is the clerk. We don't know SL's real name

....yes we do....her first name is " staple" , last name "lady"......

He,he....(not quite as fun as the smilies...:(

While I do feel she displays some typical BPD behaviors most of the BPD folks I have read about tend to do more harm to themselves than to other people. I'm sure she has some combo type problems, but she is not Crazy. If Joe Gentz was found competent to stand trial then Jodi is far from being incompetent..so I feel her mitigating circumstances will probably not be a big deal in this case.

Oh I was talking about Jodi's mom .. :) Criminal insanity is another issue entirely ...

This jury is nothing like the P12's who decided CA's fate. This jury is insightful, questioning, and seems not to miss a thing. I hope they will carefully weigh the evidence to come to their conclusion. I hope it's M1, but I will try to respect whatever decision they make. I think they do care, and I think they are trying their best.
I pray for wisdom for them, and peace for the Alexander family.

No doubt a mother-child bond is strong.

However, she knew how unstable Jodi was and how utterly manipulative she was. The father seems to be the only level-headed one in that family.
I wonder if he will show up for the verdict.

How about when he said, "Talk to the officer when he gets there"

yeah, because I'm too busy up in here for your *kidnapped for 10 years* *been on the news* story

aint nobody got time for that

Arent 911 operators instructed to stay on the phone with the person until an officer arrives? I thought that was standard. This call repulses me. I want to climb through my TV and give that poor girl a hug for what she has been through! That employee had better be identified and FIRED! Disgusting!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Praying we have a murder 1 verdict today or tomorrow. Technically the Peterson jury took three days right? Scratch that, I don't care if they take an entire month as long they return with a Murder 1 verdict.

Peterson jury took 7 days. I will loose my mind if this jury takes that long. There is FAR FAR FAR more evidence against Jodi than Scott. And Jodi admits to killing Travis!

I just wanted to point out something. Everyone is all worried because jurors are NOT dressed up. It's a good thing. If she gets any other charge (2nd degree, manslaughter, not guilty), it will not be decided by the jury and therefore they are allowed to speak to the media, in which case they WILL be dressed up. If the verdict comes in and it's murder in the first degree, they cannot speak to the media because as per Arizona law, the jury has to decide in a death penalty case as to the punishment.

Correct me if I am wrong :)

Praying we have a murder 1 verdict today or tomorrow. Technically the Peterson jury took three days right? Scratch that, I don't care if they take an entire month as long they return with a Murder 1 verdict.

On HLN they said the Peterson jury took seven days. I remember listening to the radio at work when the verdict of GUILTY came down. Oh, happy day that was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025