Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going crazy.
Had HLN on, heard some sort of a beep and my heart skipped a beat, I froze, I was sure it was the jury buzzing in the verdict.
Of course it wasn't, they just lost the satellite signal. :facepalm:
I'm pretty sure I'm going crazy.

Fast?? I am on high calorie, high salt, whole milk, real butter, nothing diet, anything I want to eat diet and can't get above 105#.

A Mickey D's in the hospital? How unhealthy is that?

When I've had patients who weren't eating either bc the hospital food was too horrible or the patient doesn't seem to have an appetite I'll tell the family/friends to bring whatever they think the patient will eat. It may not be the healthiest but it's better than not eating at all.

A thought while we wait: Travis being here meant so much more.......Than his being gone could ever take away.

i have left handed cigarettes and right handed cigarettes. i'm good :drumroll:

Lol impulse shopping out of nerves! I started to do some shopping yesterday evening and decided against it. I know I'd do the same lol

This might not be popular here, BUT.....

I don't advocate the firing of the 911 operator. Does she need more training? Possibly, but nothing bad happened due to the manner in which she handled the call so for that I'll give her a pass.

MOO.

Does anyone remember .. did Juan go over the definition of 'reasonable doubt' in his closing?

[video=youtube;qizSHE-ywO8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qizSHE-ywO8[/video]

Jump to 21:55

"So what standard do you apply?"
You apply "Burden of proof instruction" which tells you proof beyond a reasonable doubt is proof that leaves you "Firmly convinced of defendant's guilt". Firmly convinced is the term.

"Very few things we know in this world with absolute certainty" -- Absolute certainty is not required and it does say in criminal law that the law does not require proof that overcomes every doubt. That's not what we're talking about here. "

Anyone who has been feeling sorry for her, I hope this changes your mind. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Is it possible jodi wrote that letter? I still feel sorry for the mom. jmho

I wonder if he will show up for the verdict.

I'm sure Sandy will be there for her daughter. I don't begrudge Sandy loving and supporting her daughter but you can surely see from the police interrogation videos Sandy KNEW Jodi was disturbed and had been disturbed for YEARS.

i have left handed cigarettes and right handed cigarettes. i'm good :drumroll:

I'm vapping on my blu's left handed, drinking coffee right handed so all is well... just a little nervous. I have a feeling today is the day for Verdict! I sure as heck hope so! :scared:

I think I'm going crazy.
Had HLN on, heard some sort of a beep and my heart skipped a beat, I froze, I was sure it was the jury buzzing in the verdict.

Your not alone alot of frayed nerves here today as we wait for the verdict ! Can you imagine the family.

weird thing about this ! Shes not worried she's too busy tweeting and getting her snark on ! via Donovan.

Casey Anthony looked nervous when she found out there was a verdict, as she sat there waiting for the verdict to be read! youcould see she was clearly upset.
But not noooo not Jodie she's the epitomie of pure evil and her mom,and aunt are so far off left field.

Uhm, Casey is the epitome of evil too. Let's not forget Caylee was duct taped and thrown in a swamp to decompose. You can't compare evil to evil

I think I'm going crazy.

ME TOO! Same moment when they lost signal! My nerves can't take it! Lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Just think of all those who aren't wearing TA avatars (for whatever reasons) but still carrrrrrre...and those who can't be online now (again, for whatever reasons). :heartbeat:

It's huge and pretty much unanimous.

I'm wearing a blue headband. I miss the old avatars. I knew exactly who it was. I am all kerfluffled now. And this is the end so it would be nice to see everyone's old "faces".

But I understand. I will keep wearing blue, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025