Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I so want that operator fired, I totally agree!:scared:

*I've been kidnapped for 10 yrs* We will send a car when one is available?

O M F G As soon as I heard it yesterday I wanted to shake him.
I don't understand people saying he should be fired. I have listened and relistened.

can you imagine being him? As he was typing and listening and trying to process what he is hearing?

He didn't sound as if he didn't care to me. He was continually assuring her a car was coming.

:twocents:

Fast?? I am on high calorie, high salt, whole milk, real butter, nothing diet, anything I want to eat diet and can't get above 105#.

Ahh same here. I can't fast too often as I feel weak. Whole milk, real butter, cream, cheese...eating all that to get to a 110 pounds.

Yes, but he defined "beyond reasonable doubt" as, "firmly convinced." I think all mention of "doubt" should be removed from jury instructions as it is so often an unnecessary sticking point for jurors. Firmly convinced works well.

i don't like the "beyond a reasonable doubt" too many people confuse reasonable doubt with "shadow of a doubt"

OT

Thank goodness they found those young girls in Cleveland who were kidnapped for 10 years.

Shame on the 911 operator who had NO compassion for a terrified young girl.

:stormingmad:

I just had audio again in the court room.

I think that they may have a verdict as there is some movement inside that court room; they keep turning it on and off (the audio) it's on my bose speakers so it's really sensitive.

I think I'm going to pop open a beer and maybe that will relax me a bit and jump start a celebration!!!

Ok I still have time to win my bet with my husband. I guessed that we would get a verdict after lunch today.

I don't understand people saying he should be fired. I have listened and relistened.

can you imagine being him? As he was typing and listening and trying to process what he is hearing?

He didn't sound as if he didn't care to me. He was continually assuring her a car was coming.

If you had that job and had what sounds like a young, scared girl on the phone, would you hang up that phone or stay on the line until you knew she was safe? That's the job of a 911 operator. This person is in the wrong business IMO.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Lol, VV...you already have your books (EROGENOUS zones this time) and magazines in the mail from Amazon to Nurmi, huh? ;)

Aight' you & Dani are just mean! I think I need a shower now, I feel dirty.

No wildebeest migrations or 2-handed squealing cats, I think I'm okay with hoards of screwdriver wielding skateboarders at this point.

Fast?? I am on high calorie, high salt, whole milk, real butter, nothing diet, anything I want to eat diet and can't get above 105#.
i have enough to spare. Do you prefer Fed Ex or UPS.?

I'm wearing a blue headband. I miss the old avatars. I knew exactly who it was. I am all kerfluffled now. And this is the end so it would be nice to see everyone's old "faces".

But I understand. I will keep wearing blue, though.

I tend to identify posters by their avatars, too. I didn't even recognize my own posts when I changed my Bette Davis photo :floorlaugh:

I don't believe that Sandy Arias typed that letter, but, if she did, she had a lot of input from her daughter. Jodi wrote a five page letter to the same judge four days later begging for her help to keep Nurmi on and when reading the both of them, some words and overall tone seem suspect.

I got the same feeling, Jodi drafted that letter, all her mom did was sign it. Jodi believes she is more intelligent than almost everyone. No way is she going to let her mother compose a letter on her own, without Jodi's proof-reading and editing. It has to say exactly what Jodi wants it to say.

It was a man?

Wow, just wow. I feel for Nurmi, he did try to get out of this case.

Why feel sorry for him? Yes, he want to get out of it but NOT for the right reasons. He wanted out because there was enough compensation so the State had to raise his hourly rate for him to stay.

I'm so sad....Ray Harryhausen has died. If you don't know who he is, he was a special effects artist that influenced so many present day filmmakers - his work can be seen in Jason and the Argonauts, Clash Of The Titans (first version!), Mighty Joe Young, and 20 Million Miles To Earth. I know he had a lovely long life though and his work will live on, but I'm bummed - I love all those geeky sci-fi flicks!

A guilty verdict would perk me up right about now.

Ohhhh. Ray Harryhausen...the skeleton battle was the best of his effects, I think! He'll be missed.

Ahh same here. I can't fast too often as I feel weak. Whole milk, real butter, cream, cheese...eating all that to get to a 110 pounds.
You're probably practice dancing too much.....
Sit down and have a cookie every now and then....:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member