Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the jury can get some of that pizza floating around outside the courthouse or some meal where they don't have to pay their way or venture out onto the streets where they could be hunted down by JVM and Co.

Amazing! Congrats! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

I am trying to stop smoking. I have to get down to half by next week, then half again in two weeks.

I have been doing pretty good, but must admit I am wanting to chain smoke today.

Starting to feel depressed. I felt yesterday was a waste for me, sitting around just hoping and praying and wishing that we'd come to a verdict. By the end of the day I had resorted to promising myself I wouldn't do that again today. No such luck. Sorry to be an Eeyore but I"m starting to feel we won't get a verdict today :(

Still early. Hang in there.

My wife's 5'0, 95 lbs. I actually had concerns that someone might think I was a child molester when we first started dating. LOL

Heheheh. My husband was 6'2", 270 lbs. People used to say, "Do you two eat at the same table?!" and "Does he keep grabbing your food away from you?!"

I need a time out. I might just need therapy if anything other than murder 1 comes back.

i keep telling myself i am not going to watch hln anymore because of the constant commercials but here i am again,watching it :sigh: :facepalm:

http://www.kpho.com/story/22176980/get-breaking-news-alerts-when-verdict-comes-in-arias-trial
KPHO - Phoenix, AZ

Get breaking news alert on verdict in Arias trial

Posted: May 06, 2013 8:38 PM CDT
Updated: May 07, 2013 10:44 AM CDT

PHOENIX (CBS5) -
Be the first to find out when the jury reaches a verdict in the Jodi Arias murder trial. She's accused of killing her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander, at his Mesa home in 2008. The jury is deliberating from about 10 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. each weekday until a verdict is reached.
Get the alert via:

Half of me wants to be a fly on the wall in the jury room right now, and then the other half doesn't.

It's getting awfully close to lunchtime in AZ right now....

I live in small town MO...we had a chick fil a open a year ago and the line on opening day was 2 miles long all day long..when the Super Walmart opened the school band played with cheerleaders.....gotta love country living! LOL

I wish a chick fil a would Open in Canada.....

Am an ex-smoker myself and proud of it!

Your Quit Date is: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 8:45:00 PM
Test Time Smoke-Free: 1703 days, 6 hours, 18 minutes and 28 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 68130
Lifetime Saved: 17 months, 10 days, 10 hours
Money Saved: $11,928.00

Sad part is have gained about 20 lbs.

BBM

First off, congrats!! And yes, I too have gained about 15 lbs since quitting. I don't know if it is because I'm so short, but it all seems to have gone to my stomach lol! (and a little to my booty, but I needed one so I'm not too upset by that!) ;)

I laughed out loud last night when Nancy Grace was reading one of Jodi' tweets where she is complaining about not receiving some of her commissory items. One of the items not received was a "sausage chub". Nancy asked "What is a sausage chub?" The look on her face was priceless when one of her guests told her it was a roll of sausage....:floorlaugh:

I'm trying not to be nervous, and in reality I KNOW it hasn't been that long (hell, the CA jury took longer than 9 hours) but I'm getting more and more nervous. I wish I could forget this case and move about my daily life, but I want justice for Travis, and thinking about what his family must be going through gives me the motivation to stay.

Stay calm and remember this is a big decision for any jury. I suspect any one of us, were we on the jury, in reality would like to take as much time as is necessary to feel confident in our decision, confident enough to have no regrets about it. Bear in mind, the jury does not know all the things that get posted here for example. JMO - I would certainly want to be very confident in my decision. One thing they do know from voir dire - death is on the table. Even if they dislike the killer 10 days out of 10, it is still a huge decision, one they will all have to live with.

Oh definitely .. and then dragging Grandma to court so she can wear a purple ribbon and laugh along with her and her sister at crime scene pics?? All sympathy FLEW out the window!!

Oh and having dad and the kids there for the sex tape day .. another display of INCREDIBLY bad judgement ..

REALY? The grandmother was laughing over the Autopsy photos ? I'm telling you serious mental issues in that family tree

When you get down people just think of Travis , think of his Family and what they are feeling and going through. We are here to support them. We will make it everyone.

Oh definitely .. and then dragging Grandma to court so she can wear a purple ribbon and laugh along with her and her sister at crime scene pics?? All sympathy FLEW out the window!!

Oh and having dad and the kids there for the sex tape day .. another display of INCREDIBLY bad judgement ..

They all laughed at the crime scene pics?? Unbelievable!!!:stormingmad:

I need a time out. I might just need therapy if anything other than murder 1 comes back.

i'm a little worried about myself too. seriously, if this jury can't get THIS case right, maybe it's time to rethink the system. it would be such a travesty for her to get less than she deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem