Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to feel depressed. I felt yesterday was a waste for me, sitting around just hoping and praying and wishing that we'd come to a verdict. By the end of the day I had resorted to promising myself I wouldn't do that again today. No such luck. Sorry to be an Eeyore but I"m starting to feel we won't get a verdict today :(

Not trying to be snarky, but a websleuths shout out is good for business AND if everyone is posting at the same moment, you can't see duplicative posts if they haven't happened yet.

We got excited, where's the harm?

Has anyone noticed how the site is going down and slow? What good is the site if we can't get on. Read up they're trying to move to 2 servers but that won't be until after the verdict.

I for one want this site up and running when the verdict comes in. Lets try not to clog it up. It's not meant for anyone personally. Just a suggestion.

I agree with all you posted as well as the day she showed up with the purple ribbon. That did it for me. Especially after the Alexander Family had to take off the ribbons with Travis' picture on them and the supporters were not allowed to wear blue ribbons. ja was not a victim of domestic abuse.....ever. JMO

Oh definitely .. and then dragging Grandma to court so she can wear a purple ribbon and laugh along with her and her sister at crime scene pics?? All sympathy FLEW out the window!!

Oh and having dad and the kids there for the sex tape day .. another display of INCREDIBLY bad judgement ..

You would definitely tower over me!! I'm 4'11!

Am an ex-smoker myself and proud of it!

Your Quit Date is: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 8:45:00 PM
Test Time Smoke-Free: 1703 days, 6 hours, 18 minutes and 28 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 68130
Lifetime Saved: 17 months, 10 days, 10 hours
Money Saved: $11,928.00

Sad part is have gained about 20 lbs.

Wild About Trial is tweeting about how invaluable the "knoot" is and that it serves as a table for your laptop and a seat. I tried to google it and got the definition for "knot" and sixteen hundred people named Knoot.

Anybody here know what a knoot is?

Lol Wild likes to make up words. knoot = knee scooter. He hurt his ankle and is using one of those scooters you put one knee on to locomote (keeps stress off of your ankle)

https://www.google.com/search?q=kne...mIDwBQ&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1301&bih=515

What the he// could be taking so long!!

If we knew the occupations of the jurors, we'd probably understand the delay. There's bound to be one or more who want to want a visual (premeditation chart, timeline, JA's lies list, etc) and that takes more time than simply talking.

Right. Let's fire everyone for not doing a job exactly like we think it should have been done. JMO.

This isn't the kid at Burger King getting your order wrong. This job is a serious one and yes, they should be held to a higher standard. MOO.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Chick-fil-a sounds so good, I haven't had one of those in years. YUMMMMMM

I live in small town MO...we had a chick fil a open a year ago and the line on opening day was 2 miles long all day long..when the Super Walmart opened the school band played with cheerleaders.....gotta love country living! LOL

Am an ex-smoker myself and proud of it!

Your Quit Date is: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 8:45:00 PM
Test Time Smoke-Free: 1703 days, 6 hours, 18 minutes and 28 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 68130
Lifetime Saved: 17 months, 10 days, 10 hours
Money Saved: $11,928.00

Sad part is have gained about 20 lbs.

Amazing! Congrats! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Latest Tweet from Wild...

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 13m
Free pizza out side the court house. Police have out up police tape around the entrance. I guess security is a bit tighter. #JodiArias

Today, Venus opposes (L), the Part that denotes certifying legal decisions. That means, since Venus always represents completion, today is the ideal time for delivery of the verdict. (L) is 27° 39 Scorpio. Ref. Submission to the Jury Chart, Friday May 3 at 3:30 p.m.

Tuba, good to see your name again.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 13m

Free pizza out side the court house. Police have out up police tape around the entrance. I guess security is a bit tighter. #JodiArias

Rosemary indicated that they have a McD's in the hospital where she works. Just kind of funny.

Every 9 months or so, I'll get a cheeseburger from Burger King. Reminds me of my college days. Feel sick about 30 minutes later though.

Luries Childrens Hospital in Chicago has a McDonalds inside for (when appropriate) the patients can feel "normal" and go to McDonalds. It is an awesome hospital. Very kid friendly decorated and built. One floor has a full size fire truck for the kids to explore, main floor looks like you are in an aquarium, etc. We donate and fundraise for them (they saved a special girls life) and I GLADLY do anything to help support them.

Everyone go and get McDonald's!!! Miracles happen when you eat McDonald's!!!

Whatever it was from McDonalds that Charles was eating should be renamed, "The Miracle McMeal"!

I posted this on the legal thread but haven't got a response yet. I wasn't able to listen closely to the closing arguments, and I remember JM saying "it doesn't have to be unanimous" but I don't recall specifically what he was talking about.

Do all the verdicts have to be unanimous on all the different counts? What was JM talking about that didn't have to be unanimous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove