Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 47s

I just got unconfirmed reports via Twitter that Juror #16 has been seen leaving the jury room and he/she does not look pleased.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 1m
No jurors have left the jury room yet for lunch. #jodiarias
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Re-listening to Tricia's True Crime radio from Sunday evening with Chris Hughes. Fascinating interview/discussion with many many details.

Stay calm and remember this is a big decision for any jury. I suspect any one of us, were we on the jury, in reality would like to take as much time as is necessary to feel confident in our decision, confident enough to have no regrets about it. Bear in mind, the jury does not know all the things that get posted here for example. JMO - I would certainly want to be very confident in my decision. One thing they do know from voir dire - death is on the table. Even if they dislike the killer 10 days out of 10, it is still a huge decision, one they will all have to live with.

.....yes I agree... I think it is a positive sign that they are taking their time...
There was four months of info to go over....even if each juror just gave two hours total input....that would put us at probably Friday at lunch...
Think how many posts some of us have devoted to this case...
it's better that they thoughtfully go over the evidence.....haste sometimes makes waste...and I feel confident that the jury will come back with M1 ...and will be confident in that decision......

Which one is that - anyone have the profiles handy?

I think it's Maureen. Beth just tweeted no one has left. Chrisnews also tweeted about juror 16. Don't know who is correct:banghead:

This is the description on the observers thread:

16.Maureen-Red haired, glasses (the red might be too red to be a natural ginger) If I had to guess one Mormon on the jury, it would be her.
I called her The Secretary. She took a lot of notes and had a "polished" look to her. She had her whole body turned facing Jodi. I barely saw her look at JM. She was the only one that really made me feel nervous at all.

Couldn't a juror be stern looking because this is a MURDER trial? They can't be laughing all day now, can they? This isn't a circus like HLN!

Could the juror be going to the bathroom .. do they even know it is one?

Omgosh. God forbid my children ever did such a thing... I would not be blamed. The killers fam are victims as well. Imo.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

:dance: May 28!

Last year my 60th birthday fell on Memorial Day.

So nice of the entire country to help me celebrate turning 60!! :floorlaugh:

I've got a son, who's 40 now, born on the 4th of July. He still thinks the fireworks are for him. (I don't have the heart to tell him.)

Not to make light of it, but it could be as simple as Juror #16 has to use the bathroom and that would give anyone an unpleasant look if they were holding it in!

I know that people are understandably upset with the Arias family. Some of their behavior has been very strange. But, as the CNN article "A Killer in the Family", linked and partially quoted below points out, they have been through something unimaginable too. I hope we can muster up some compassion for them and take the high road. JMO

"Michael Price, a professor of evolutionary moral psychology at Brunel University in London, said people are hardwired to defend their kin, like Moore did before she realized her father's guilt.
'There will be strong psychological and emotional incentives to defend and remain loyal to the family member, and to delude and self-deceive themselves about the reality of their relative's guilt,' Price said."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/31/living/a-killer-in-the-family/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

Remember what Katiecoolady said folks... there are people pro defendant who are out to stir the pot! Tweet and not!

<modsnip> Someone on that jury is at least entertaining the possibility that Travis owned a 25 auto despite all the evidence to the contrary, which includes Jodi's own denials that he owned any gun (years before she made up her current story). <modsnip>

Amy Murphy &#8207;@AMYABC15 3m

#jodiarias juror 16 just left doesn't look pleased

Oh please NO! This just can't happen...no one, absolutely no one could have listened to all that evidence and not know she is evil and guilty as sin!

Beth Karas Tweet "NO juror's have left the jury room yet for lunch"

Juror #16 was false, did not leave! wheeooosh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly