Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Court Observers thread and from the list KBisme provided:

18.The Artist-Bald, attractive, glasses, 50's-60's, large build, holds his notebook on a binder as if he's going to sketch. He looks around the gallery a lot. I thought we met eyes a couple of times, but who knows, that room is so huge!

This guy also had a very intense gaze. He took some notes. He rubbed his face and tapped his fingers to his lips a lot. He wasn't the only one doing stuff like that, but I'll get into that in my notes.

Thanks for posting was looking for it to post for comparison. What I do hope is the he is military rather than artist but either way the intense gaze, for me anyway, made me think that perhaps he is military. I staunchly believe in our Military they are the protectors of justice and know what real PTSD is. I am keeping my fingers crossed

I vote we just ignore and not even acknowledge posts that are obviously from her camp. Anyone else notice what the first fourletters of that poster's name spells?

Military would find no sympathy with someone like Jodi. Also Samuels' and ALV BS-ing ways.

I'm former military as well! (first female military in my family as well.) And I wholeheartedly agree with this.

Ooh is that something like "you can mark my words"??

Hah, you very astutely picked that up.....

Everyone wants the verdict right now, but patience young grasshopper, your patience will be rewarded.....

There will be no verdict today IMHO, and its not because there is division in the jury room. The jury has 4 months of testimony to get through and I believe, since this is a death penalty case, that they will review the evidence thoroughly before they announce a verdict. This is a serious jury that will do what jury's are supposed to do before they commit to killing someone. When it comes, it will be premeditated 1st degree, and you can take that to the bank.

The sentencing is separate if the person is convicted of murder one. There's another mini trial where the same jurors will hear all the aggravating and mitigating factors to determine a sentence of LWOP or Death.

If the person is convicted of a lesser offense, the jury is released and the judge determines the sentence.

I'll be following the Andrea Sneiderman case closely next. :seeya:

I've been thinking about it, but why do I have this horrible feeling it's going to be an awful lot like this case? :waitasec:

This trial has made me realize just how impatient I am!

I find myself constantly humming the Veruca Golden Goose song from Willie Wonka..."I don't want to wait...I want it NOW!.."

Thanks for posting was looking for it to post for comparison. What I do hope is the he is military rather than artist but either way the intense gaze, for me anyway, made me think that perhaps he is military. I staunchly believe in our Military they are the protectors of justice and know what real PTSD is. I am keeping my fingers crossed

Juror 18 will convict Jodi arias

From the Court Observers thread and from the list KBisme provided:

18.The Artist-Bald, attractive, glasses, 50's-60's, large build, holds his notebook on a binder as if he's going to sketch. He looks around the gallery a lot. I thought we met eyes a couple of times, but who knows, that room is so huge!

This guy also had a very intense gaze. He took some notes. He rubbed his face and tapped his fingers to his lips a lot. He wasn't the only one doing stuff like that, but I'll get into that in my notes.

Going on nics, I thought it was "Headphones Guy" who's an alternate, and in addition to "The Artist" there's also someone dubbed "Grandpa".

I'll be following the Andrea Sneiderman case closely next. :seeya:

Right there with ya! I even told my family to expect me gone during the day during that trial...I'll be at the courthouse, in the courtroom. Looking forward to that woman getting justice served to her. I'm verrrry curious as to what additional evidence the DA's office has dug up on her....

O/T sorry, nervous typing...

click on the person you want to ignore and it will take you to their profile,at the top under their username it should say user lists click on that and add to ignore list is at the bottom

ive learned to just scroll on by, i have no need for negative vibes here or in my life :rockon::seeya:

Thank you so much for those directions. I never would have figured out how to do that on my own. :blushing:

Flores made an honest mistake and admitted that on the stand. Horn came across as a highly experienced, knowledgable expert, who is also a human being and not perfect. :seeya:

I predict a verdict this morning and take the hour late start as a good sign. Murder one baby. :moo: :rockon:

My birthday is this week and all I want is a Murder 1 conviction. I am praying that verdict comes in today.

My daughter hasn't followed the trial (senior in college, thesis and exams, no TV). Last night I gave her the details and the first thing she said was "overkill" when I told her about the self-defense claim. After I informed her of the gas cans, dyed hair, no cell phone in AZ, upside-down license plate, grinding with RB, phone message to TA, and 3 different versions (lies), she agrees it was premeditated. The sex tape, pedo accusations, abuse allegations didn't sway her one bit.

I hope the jury has as much common sense as she does and connects the dots.

Listening to the true trime radio with Chris huges atm, the one from Sunday.

He is very outspoken for Travis, is a good listen IMO

Today is Stephen Alexander's Birthday ! What a wonderful day for a Verdict !! Happy Birthday Stephen! God Bless you and your family today and always.

I've been thinking about it, but why do I have this horrible feeling it's going to be an awful lot like this case? :waitasec:

I think there's a lot less evidence in that case, and real possibility of acquittal unless Robert James has discovered more on her since the conclusion of the Hemy Neuman trial.

She is odious, though. Guilty or not. JMO

Ok well I have to go now, won't be back until 11 am Arizona time so I really hope I don't miss the verdict!! It's ok, though, I'm gonna record the whole day of HLN just in case. And you can bet I'll be on here later talking about it if it does happen!!

I'd rather hear about Trump tweets anyday over an Arias one. Its disgusting that an admitted killer can be given a microphone in public to say whatever she wants, knowing how it will affect the victim's family. She has made a mockery of anyone with PTSD, who has suffered domestic violence, and such. I hope they ban her dumb twitter account, or anyone speaking for her.

Trump's suggestion of the killer taking a plea deal is a slap in the face to Travis and the whole Alexander family.

How about Mr. Bigshot pony up some cash to take care of the family's expenses for this circus of a trial. DB just wants the publicity.

:seeya: Respectfully disagree, however do agree on some points :waitasec:

Jodi has NOT won yet ... I am trying to keep the faith that the jury just wants to "dot their I's and cross their T's" ...

I give it until lunch today and IF they don't come back, then I will be worried sick !

Juan did NOT "botch" the case -- he did a FANTASTIC JOB !

However, I do think that Dr. Horn was a "weak" witness ...

JMO but I believe the jury should have come back with a 1st degree murder verdict yesterday in "no time" -- the evidence is overwhelming against JA !

JMO but the longer the jury is out, the more I "think" they are arguing over the degree of murder and will unfortunately eventurally COMPROMISE -- which will be a 2nd degree or manslaughter ...

And that makes me FURIOUS !

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Dear d.g.c., I have felt sick since yesterday. This is a slam dunk case and I expected we would get the verdict yesterday within just a few hours. I feel that any faith in the justice system, which I previously had, even after the Casey Anthony case, is quickly slipping away.

I am praying for Justice for Travis still, but I feel empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010