Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's all stay POSITIVE and ignore the NEGATIVE....some people just like to post crap to cause angst among us. Ignore the negative posts/posters.

Still waiting for someone to tell me what I missed last night. I have got this so far.

Jury asked to come in at 10:am instead of 9:am
JC said the jury looked as though they were in discord
Katie said the opposite.
Today is Steven's Birthday (what a wonderful day for a guilty 1st degree for him)
Donald Trump is an idiot.
ja is tweeing again
NG had a bad set up for her tent

OK what else!!!:please: I am reading as fast as I can!!

Is there any other explanation to them coming in an hour later than THEIR OWN SET SCHEDULE...on the second day??

At this point, I can't think of one serious juror that would cause the entire jury to break that schedule...that again, they set themselves!!! No one would have an appointment they couldn't cancel/reschedule. Nothing "life threatening" would delay only 1 HOUR!!!

Nothing else makes sense to me. At all. I can't come up with ANYTHING!!!

If one of you can, I would gladly listen.

You can't think of one reason why they might start 1 hour later? Okay how about:

- Someone has a child and that child needs to be dropped off or has an appointment or daycare or something.

- Someone (who thought the trial would be over by now) made an appointment for first thing this morning and didn't want to cancel it, perhaps a medical appointment as those can take weeks to get.

- Someone's spouse needs a ride somewhere in the morning due to <pickAreason>.

- Someone has an elderly parent who needs to get somewhere for some reason.

- The jury already made their decision and wanted overnight to think on it and saw no reason to start at 9am when they could avoid rush hour traffic.

There's 5 reasons just off the top of my head.

Wendy andriano was a 3 hr deliberation. Marjorie Orbin was 7 hrs and a 7 mth trial. Our DP trials were 6 and 3 hr deliberations. All convictions

Yep, but every jury and every case are not clones of previous jury's and cases. I just believe this jury is being deliberate and may take longer than we think they should to arrive at the correct verdict.

Scott Peterson was 7 days I believe and it was obvious to all that he killed his wife. I just say patience will be rewarded in this case.

I can't wait to hear how my team on the ground (Katie wick and 3 others sitting up all day on the 5th floor) say how the jurors are dressed. ESP Paul Rudd and the wrestler. That will tell me for sure if a verdict is coming today.

Good morning all! Happy verdict day! The fact that the jury is starting late today is 100% evidence to me of a verdict. In addition, the fact that by all accounts (except JINKA-saurus') they looked chatty and relaxed going into the elevators together only confirms my belief that they are in agreement AND that the conviction is 1st degree. The jury HAS convicted her...and you can mark my words on that...lol.

Morning! I like the way you think!

Ok well I have to go now, won't be back until 11 am Arizona time so I really hope I don't miss the verdict!! It's ok, though, I'm gonna record the whole day of HLN just in case. And you can bet I'll be on here later talking about it if it does :rockon:!!

See ya! Pray for Travis and Family. We'll save you a seat in the front row!:rockon:

I agree with the "sleep on it mantra" that we see sometimes in a DP case. This jury knows, that they still have a DP phase to continue on to; and most likely they want it done. I can see a verdict right away today. I'm so hopeful. Murder in the First Degree, premeditated, I want her to get the Needle.
Knowing you will proclaim someone guilty of such a degree and then into the DP phase is tough stuff. They hopefully have a verdict and did just that..slept on it. I tossed and turned all morning and finally had enough of that and got UP!

Let's all stay POSITIVE and ignore the NEGATIVE....some people just like to post crap to cause angst among us. Ignore the negative posts/posters.

Still waiting for someone to tell me what I missed last night. I have got this so far.

Jury asked to come in at 10:am instead of 9:am
JC said the jury looked as though they were in discord
Katie said the opposite.
Today is Steven's Birthday (what a wonderful day for a guilty 1st degree for him)
Donald Trump is an idiot.
ja is tweeing again
NG had a bad set up for her tent

OK what else!!!:please: I am reading as fast as I can!!

I made teriyaki pork and fried rice for dinner.

Yep, but every jury and every case are not clones of previous jury's and cases. I just believe this jury is being deliberate and may take longer than we think they should to arrive at the correct verdict.

Scott Peterson was 7 days I believe and it was obvious to all that he killed his wife. I just say patience will be rewarded in this case.

I think there are other subtle signs a verdict could come today- choosing lunch brought in yesterday, all chatty and cohesive looking at the end of yesterday, late start today plus Beth Karas predicts a verdict today ;)

I made teriyaki pork and fried rice for dinner.

Between the lobsters and the pork teriyaki, my Lean Cuisine is starting to look not so great. Even the strawberry banana jello sounds better.

Good Morrow, Chaps! I smell something burning....Whatever could it be?

what is the name of the twitter account that is tweeting on behalf of Jodi?

and I think it will be a compromise second degree murder verdict

It is jodiannarias, I'm not following her, you can read without following.

OH...another question for y'all!!

Do you guys REALLY think that Jodi herself is actually tweeting that stuff? Meaning she is the one behind the keyboard?

I don't, for one second. That's Donovan or someone else close to her.

Do inmates - either in jail or prison - have that type of internet access?

Donovan admitted she is tweeting on her behalf. ja does NOT have access to a computer. Donovan said she and ja talk every evening and she tells Donovan what to tweet.

I think there are other subtle signs a verdict could come today- choosing lunch brought in yesterday, all chatty and cohesive looking at the end of yesterday, late start today plus Beth Karas predicts a verdict today ;)

That Beth Karas - she is one smart lady.

I can't wait to hear how my team on the ground (Katie wick and 3 others sitting up all day on the 5th floor) say how the jurors are dressed. ESP Paul Rudd and the wrestler. That will tell me for sure if a verdict is coming today.

Here's where I'm confused.

If it's M1, then the jury has to get back to work and they still can't be identified.

Am I wrong?

Good Morning Friends!! I really, really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllly hope for a verdict today!!! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61