Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that Juan should have covered all the bases in the event that Jodi tried to alter her story. Now we know exactly why Nurmi had no questions for Walmart lady. Jodi told him it was a different Walmart. There are two Walmarts in Salinas and both of them should have provided reps to testify that Jodi returned no gas cans. That would have shut Nurmi down because Jodi also said that she did not leave Salinas with that third gas can.

There was one Walmart in Salinas in 2008. The second did not open until 2010. I think Juan knows what he's doing.

This is utterly incomprehensible to me. Why, in good conscience, would someone want to side with a murderer? Why root for someone who destroyed scores of lives?

I wouldn't have believed they were doing that, but they really are. The motivation behind it still escapes me though. It's just sick and sad.

I hope this isn't true...but my guess it would be the producers, pressuring the commentators to help create suspense for ratings, by creating anxiety with faux pro jodi reporting. :waiting:

The cheap shot is about soliciting false testimony for the sole purpose of contradicting Jodi's version of events. It was totally unnecessary in this case. But your points are noted about the manslaughter charge. I'll be very happy if she gets at least 2nd degree murder but I have this overwhelming fear that I can't shake. A fear that she'll walk because of the shady stuff done by the prosecution.

I'm sorry but I don't see where you are seeing "shady" stuff.

Morning all :seeya: I have a great feeling today, I really do. Today is the day.....I totally feel that. F/U Arias you are done. You can tell your lies to YOURSELF while in that cell for 23 hrs. a day.

Totally O/T Kyle had a terrible night and a terrible nurse.....I wanted to snatch her hair out. He was sleeping on his back and started to throw up.....I freaked out! Apparently he is allergic to codeine. He starts chemo at 11:00.....gotta kill that tumor named "Jodi." Hell she really is cancer.

Sending good vibes and love to the Alexander family.....hang in there! She's done :rockon:

Sending prayers and positive energy for you and Kyle!
:beats: :grouphug:

s

Justify Travis Justify Travis ‏@JustifyTravis 2m

Travis is in the house this morning .. Give it up WOOT-WOOT #Justice4Travis

BJrEcypCEAAPv1s.png:medium

BBM~ There was a misstatement yes. However, with my own thought process, the bullet went straight through his brain when he was dead, otherwise he'd be incapacitated. ie: can't stand up, not able to defend oneself (defensive wounds).

Also, the bullet casing was found on a pool of blood next to the shower.

As we all wait for a verdict we can collectively reflect back on this case.
Could JM have done anything better in presenting this case on behalf of the “state”?

ANSWER- “maybe; but unlikely”.

As pundits have complained in the past JM could have stayed out of the weeds and not pursued every tangent that the defense introduced in order to obfuscate. The jury, however, appears to have remained on course and were able to extract the essentials. This assumption is based on the quality of questions they posed.

I believe ME Horn was relatively weak. There is good reason for this.
After all, Horn, as Medical Examiner had to do hundreds of autopsies for the Phoenix police. To him, TA in June 2008 was merely another dead body. Horn pursued his usual and ordinary routine. Naturally he did NOT understand how crucial the question of wound timing would become. Also Horn in June 2008 did not realize the GSW to the frontal lobe would be a critical part of the state’s case. I firmly believe that in retrospect Horn could have done a much BETTER job analyzing the head wound and could have made findings about the substance of brain.

That said however, the ME presentation of evidence was sufficient to prove the state’s case of murder and indeed murder 1.

Jean Casarez is not the only journalist on this case who is either embellishing, fabricating or perpetuating bald faced lies and/or misrepresentations. Michael Kiefer is the other. There, I said it.

KCL, thank you very much for that. IDK much about MK, but I have thought for a long time that JC lacked journalistic integrity and professionalism--never really wanted to comment about her in the past tbh. Beth Karas on the other hand comes across with grace, integrity, professionalism, and a genuine desire to report objectively. :seeya:

The Lord has made Himself known: He works judgment; the wicked man is snared by his own devices. (Psalm 9)

Hey Beaglemania, a big Salute to you. Yes it is amazing that what this creature has done has gone global.

But remember she wanted to be famous......I say ship her over to Afghan and drop her off and see how long she lasts.

Back at ya! That evokes an amusing image in my mind! She would not last long.

For anyone who maybe feeling stressed, down, sad or any other negative emotion right now, go and read this story.

I feel at Peace, only word to describe how I feel at this very moment.

Thank You KCL for sharing this and Thank You BB for your kind heart and soul and Thank You T's sis for allowing this story to be told.

xoxo I will never, ever, forget that Saturday night of bliss.

For some reason every time I try to respond to a post WSs is inserting quoted text from some post pages back. Logging out and back in didn't help. Anyone know how I can get rid of this?

Delete cookies?

KCL, thank you very much for that. IDK much about MK, but I have thought for a long time that JC lacked journalistic integrity and professionalism--never really wanted to comment about her in the past tbh. Beth Karras on the other hand comes across with grace, integrity, professionalism, and a genuine desire to report objectively. :seeya:

I worship at the Church of Beth Karas. :please: ;)

I feel that Juan should have covered all the bases in the event that Jodi tried to alter her story. Now we know exactly why Nurmi had no questions for Walmart lady. Jodi told him it was a different Walmart. There are two Walmarts in Salinas and both of them should have provided reps to testify that Jodi returned no gas cans. That would have shut Nurmi down because Jodi also said that she did not leave Salinas with that third gas can.

The other Walmart opened in 2010.

Random and off topic but I had to share, because I feel so GOOD!

I got my first haircut in over two years yesterday and woke up feeling so freaking HOT! All my hair fell out for chemo in March 2011, and it was finally long enough to get back to the style I had. I have been in remission since the end of September 2011... I beat the cancer physically and I finally feel like I have beat the cancer emotionally...because I look like my old self again.

Does the jury know that? No.

I think they can probably put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4.

If there had been a option of another Wal-Mart, I think it would have been address. And it doesn't matter anyway, they have the 3 receipts for the gas cans/fill up of the car all you have to do is a little math and a little common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV