Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd she knows him well enough to call him KIRK..

Originally Posted by MandyLeigh [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9385661#post9385661"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
Has this been posted here? http://twitdoc.com/upload/zou2/ja-le...o-withdraw.pdf

It's a letter from Jodi's mother attempting to keep Kirk Nurmi from leaving the case as he wanted to do. I am not trying to be mean it just brings up questions for me as I find some of it really bizarre. In it she writes...

Jodi doesn't deserve to be tried for the death penalty.
That has nothing to do with keeping Nurmi on the case. Speaking of Mr. Nurmi...

Where do his legal and moral obligations lie?
If you question his morals why would you write letters forcing him to stay on a DP for your child? Not to mention, how good of a job do you think he is going to do when he is forced to stay on a case he doesn't want? And that the client's own mother questions his morals? Common sense, where did it go? Get rid of him and hope the next person up has morals. That would be the very first thing I'd do.

She has been able to help other inmates by singing for them, writing poems, doing drawings for them and also helping them with reading and writing.
The things Jodi does becuase she is bored do not go toward being an exemplary inmate. Singing, drawing pictures and writing poems is not "helping people". It's just stuff Jodi is doing while she sits in a locked pod.

I am not trying to be mean, I know her running to the papers with the bunk pedophile letters and other actions were out of desperation but much of this letter is the exact opposite of what I would think someone would write when their daughter's attorney wants nothing more to do with them.

I had heard there was a letter but this is the first time I have seen it....please excuse me while I :boohoo:

:scared: Yikes!! I wasn't thinking this morning! ... I'm wearing purple...:scared:

I "threw on" my sundress this morning to run out and do a couple errands... noticed while putting my shoes on that dress was on inside out! Thank Goodness I noticed! :blushing:

Does anyone remember .. did Juan go over the definition of 'reasonable doubt' in his closing?

yes, remember he used the beach analogy, i'm paraphrazing: " if you close your eyes for a minute, then open them, and see footprints, you can deduce that someone has just walked by you on the beach" -

That's like waiting for a guy to call. The phone rings, your heart skips, pick it up, "Oh, hi mom....boo..hiss.."

LOL

Ah...the cat and mouse game of calling each other when it is all so new.

I'm not wearing blue other than my blue eyes but I'm sitting in my blue bedroom with blue tile next to my blue bathroom down to the blue sink,blue toilet and blue shower.

I signed up to get the text when the verdict is reached.

I NEVER get texts. So when it just went off, I got really excited.

Needless to say, dumb friend telling me how flat the water is today while I'm at work.

That happened to me yesterday at 9:43... wasn't happy.

I hear you. I just heard Amanda Berry talking to the 911 operator, and I am extremely ticked off. That 911 operator should be fired. FIRED. FIIIIIIRRREEEDDD. MOO
I so want that operator fired, I totally agree!:scared:

*I've been kidnapped for 10 yrs* We will send a car when one is available?

O M F G As soon as I heard it yesterday I wanted to shake him.

Bard, was never meant to be used in the way it is being Mis Used today...I had DH print out BARD for me; it's over 200pgs and clearly defense teams and many others are not adhering to the law when it comes to BARD...imo.

It's beyond any thing Reasonable. And some people are just....not....reasonable to begin with.

What's bard?

Almost 1,000 peeps on now!

I found that by going to my User CP, then to Edit Options, and then choosing to eliminate avatars, signatures, images and opting to view 100 comments per page, it moves things along CONSIDERABLY.

I did the same, it really helps!

My nerves are SHOT & on top of that I have cramps so bad I feel like I could just crumble up in a ball on the floor! UGH!

C'mon Jury, let's get this done! PLEASE! :please::please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member