Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valerie just came out with a ton of folders and went to the elevator. Still nothing noteworthy though. #JodiArias

And it wont be a good one JMHO

Why is that? I've been a juror a couple of times and we never came back the same day. We'd decide on a verdict, then slept on it. Come back the next day and fill in the paperwork.

In one case the first day we couldn't agree, went home, 2nd day we white-boarded all the facts, came to an agreement, slept on it, and on the 3rd day delivered a verdict (guilty).

I'm not worried at all....yet. If we get to day 4 or 5 then I'll be sweating!

MOO

Mel

I am consoled now thinking of Travis and Caylee together foever. No more Cindy or Casey to foul her beautiful spirit.

:tyou: I got a mental picture of Travis carrying Caylee on his shoulders while she just giggles.

From Wild- think it's evidence they requested?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Valerie just came out with a ton of folders and went to the elevator. Still nothing noteworthy though. #JodiArias

I just realized, I haven't heard the word "approach" in three days!

There goes my drinking game!

Oh no, let's not forego the drinking game, we just find a new phrase.

If everyone's watching HLN, perhaps we go with something like 'We are live at the courthouse and...'

We hear that a lot on HLN, but not as often as approach during the trial, just saying.:drumroll:

Fun facts! I love fun facts. :)

My grandfather said we were descended from a long line of "drunkards and horse thieves." lol
:floorlaugh: I threatened to put hubby's school album on Ebay. She's in there as Patty Ramey!
:floorlaugh:

Has anyone here read the book, Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn? My book club chose that book to read and I picked it up and couldn't put it down. There are so many similarities between that book and this case that I was just gobsmacked. I was hoping that someone else would post something about the book after having read it. I could list the similarities or I could start a thread, which I am reluctant to do. If a thread was started so the similarities could be discussed, there could be a disclaimer or "spoiler alert" for those that haven't read the book, but would like to in the near future.

It is currently on the NYT Bestseller List for hardbacks at #8. Maybe I am crazy, but I was just wondering if anyone else had read the book and noticed the same things that I had.

I hate this waiting!

Has katiecoolady posted today? She mentioned earlier that she was going downtown to await the verdict.

Since we are waiting...

My life was a whirlwind of chaos during the CA trial. I heard about it on the news and didn't follow it closely.
After the trial was over, what was the jurors (those who spoke about it) feelings?
Were they angry there were things they weren't told about?
Were the standing strong in their opinion?
TIA

I don't think any of them ever spoke about it....I remember they set out chairs for a jury press conference and none if them came. If any have spoken publicly since then, I don't know about it.

I know this is a dumb question but....

I'm trying to sign up for text alert at WAT but every time I enter 33733 into the text number to call, it auto-inserts a hyphen after the 7 (like if it was storing a 7 digit phone number) and then it can't be sent. I don't have a smart phone, just the old kind.

Does anybody know what I mean and if there's any way to do it or any email verdict alerts?

Thanks!

Same thing happened to me with the 23765 until I put the "#" symbol in front of the numbers.:twocents:

While I thought the sign was cute, it also made me think how anxious Napoleon had to have been for those 5+ days & beyond, so yes, he deserves justice too.

That was my thoughts as well. Poor Napoleon. Can you imagine if he hadn't been gated off from going up stairs? He probably wouldn't have left the door...

I have a weird mind. I don't know why I got to thinking about this right now. But here goes.

Woman vs. Man. A knife and a gun. I and I think most women would use the gun. It is quicker, more sure, pretty lethal (even a .25 if you shoot more than once.)

But there were many more knife wounds on him, and only one gunshot. Killing with a knife is usually considered more personal. With a gun you can stand back and shoot. With a knife you have to be right there, you have their blood flowing on you. Knifing is often times considered sexual in nature also. And she chose that the most wounds she gave him was knife wounds.

I don't know why, but that just struck me.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m
Valerie just came out with a ton of folders and went to the elevator. Still nothing noteworthy thoug

Oh please jury, please end this today :please:
Poor Alexander family!

I'm sick to my stomach today. Trying to get through the day with a normal outlook, but my heart and mind goes to that jury room... Hoping, praying...

I cleaned, I cooked dinner (tho not able to eat) I've washed 3 loads of laundry and am about to get outside to cut the stupid grass... tho that just may have to wait for tomorrow...

I watched lock-up last night and they were in the Estrella Jail. Thought it was pretty interesting to watch. This is one of the reasons why I want JA on death row, as you can see from watching this episode... these girls thrive in jail. Its like a sorority house to them. It boggles my mind... Anyway, its a 40minute "distraction" while you wait if you want to watch it you can find it here [video=youtube;hR7kE-sOyVw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR7kE-sOyVw[/video]

Prayers and Love!
Justice for Travis
:blue:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

:floorlaugh: I threatened to put hubby's school album on Ebay. She's in there as Patty Ramey!
:floorlaugh:

I saw Patty Lovelace in concert several years ago and I was very impressed with her. I think she was the opening act for my boyfriend, George Strait.

Fun facts! I love fun facts. :)

My grandfather said we were descended from a long line of "drunkards and horse thieves." lol

Hubby and I are also 27th cousins. So they say. If you are of scotch/irish descent and from North Ga you are probably related to me.

Plenty of drunkards on both sides.:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member