Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
9:00 in AZ. Jury deliberations begin. I lit a candle. Thoughts and prayers that the jury renders justice for Travis Alexander.

The Lord has made Himself known: He works judgment; the wicked man is snared by his own devices. (Psalm 9)

It means very little to hear Judge Perry say now that he was shocked by the jury's verdict. He should have said this back then, right to the jurors' faces. I once saw on one of those crime documentary shows a judge do exactly that--told the jury how disappointed he was in them. I see nothing wrong with this if the situation warrants it.

If Arias trial ends with anything less than Murder One we might as well just give up as a society. We might as well just forget having trials. I mean, what's the point if it costs millions to set a killer free (and with less than Murder One Arias will one day be free).

I hate to say it, but I can't help but think putting these trials on tv is part of the problem. (I like watching and following much as anyone). Maybe if the trial was not televised, and the judge put a gag order on everyone from day one, trials wouldn't last 4 months, cost millions or have low-life attorneys running to defend killers for the publicity. I will never forget that peacock Joe Tacopino running to Debra Bradley, when she obviously was involved in the disapearence of baby Lisa. If Jodi walks, I will definitely know our system is broken.
My opinion only.

I can't change my Avatar, my phone won't let me :mad: :(

uploadfromtaptalk1367856352334.jpg

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

Just some babble to pass the time waiting for a verdict......but, I cannot believe the amount of elephants I have seen over the last week.

I am not sure if they were always "around" and I was not paying attention, OR, more likely, they are just popping up this week because I am so invested in justice for Travis.

I am a manager at Old Navy and we just got in an entire little blue layette set with elephants. Different shirts, onesies, T's, booties, socks, a hat with a trunk...:floorlaugh:.....so many cute things.

Then, yesterday I went to the party store to buy some grad decorations for my son and it was elephants everywhere! Table toppers for showers, little key chains, cake decorations.

Lastly, I walked into WallyWorld last night and see a womans t shirt with an elephant graphic!

Too many coincidences.

Praying for justice. TODAY.

:seeya:

Your post reminded me that I dreamed of elephants last night! I don't remember ever seeing an elephant in my dreams before...

Is there any live feeds or will it pop up once the jury reaches a verdict? One hr folks. Hopefully thats all they need.

Sorry to hear the TH's saying decision will not come down today. I disagree. If they are in agreement, murder one is the only thing they can come up with. I look for a decision in the next 2-3 hours. Just to dot t's and cross i's.

I signed up for the WAT text alert. I don't think I can eat today I'm so anxious

I wish that was my problem! I just ate a handful of dried pasta noodles because I'm a nervous eater and needed something crunchy. WTH!

Me also! At the risk of sounding like AL, I thought since I have no idea of how to do it, I best stop trying LOL I was afraid I would end up deleting myself out of WS. And that would be horrible !

:floorlaugh: similar thoughts here....so I am blue ribbon in spirit and heart and support, all the way....but still a cat by appearance....

I certainly HOPE SO. I know it's wrong to feel this way but I just, I really can't help it...:blushing:

If I were the guy, I'd just "accidently" sit on the button that zaps the crap out of her. She deserves a good old zap for the Survivor t-shirt crap alone.

I turned on HLN but have it muted because of JVM-just cannot stand to listen to her screaming.

When watching a replay of JM's masterful closing, I caught a peanut butter mouth moment on capture.

Attachments

• japb.jpg
    japb.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 60
lets go Jury......I give them 1 hour or less. moo

justice_will_prevail_by_j_is_the_law-d3joxdu.png

Okay getting ready to go to Jackson, MS. It's a 3 hour drive from my house. I am in central time zone. I am freaking out :scared: My kid will be in the hospital 5 days @ the least. And I am scared to miss the verdict live.

Please tell me I will make it :please:

You will make it, you will make it, you will make it.

Sometimes, only a Mom will do:

Please give your son an extra hug from WS today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynbot