Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't and won't pay any attention to JA's twitter or her psycho attention-seeking behaviours. It's like trying to understand a clinically deranged person or looking through the trash can to find fresh dew roses. I just want the murder one guilty verdict and to see her get the death penalty. She can try to manipulate the world all she wants but the reality is she will rot on death row.

BBM

Well I don't know about that because I really thought the jury would bring a guilty verdict to CA but she walked scot free. I do pray JA is found guilty but I'm not holding my breath just yet.

Can we all help the mods and not post links that aren't allowed here.
Also, let's not quote the post either.
There is an alert button if something isn't allowed, we can alert.
I'm sure the mods are busy enough as it is. :)

What links are not allowed? I reserve the right to ask the mods a question.

just finished listening to the last hour or so of tricias show last night i missed because it was too late....

tears just tears. chris is just amazing,he is a voice for Travis and the truth. KCL just broke my heart when she got upset.

can't wait to see jodi when she gets what coming.
praying for murder 1 today! :pray:

My stomach is aflutter in anticipation..I couldn't eat a thing right now! I would imagine the murderess must be wracked with vomiting and diarrhea by this point if this is how I feel!

She has no normal feelings. She doesn't feel anything but excitement because she thinks today is the day she'll be acquitted.

I have been a victim of domestic violence on many levels and I would never wear a survivor shirt advertising such. The only survivor shirt I would wear would be like I survived the Heat wave of 2010 or I survived the ski mountain or maybe some type of joke shirt or one regarding the tv show survivor.. I would however be ok with a shirt that had a ribbon on it as I wear the breast cancer ribbons and have a columbia coat with the ribbon built in, as in that way I support them but noone has to know if I have it or if I am just a supporter.

It's not even an original idea-Isn't there a TV show called Survivor? Has Arias ever had an original idea? I doubt it!

Juries on long-term trials (more than 5 days, iirc) can be compensated up to $300/day (also iirc). There was quite a bit of discussion about it here a while ago, so I'm sure someone will correct me if I have the details wrong but I think they're correct or close. My guess is that they can recover whatever they would be making at their everyday job. I believe the employer doesn't have to compensate them but does need to hold their position. I don't know if it must be held indefinitely though.

Compensate is the keyword. If you are not making that in your job you will not get that while serving jury duty, I believe.

Juries on long-term trials (more than 5 days, iirc) can be compensated up to $300/day (also iirc). There was quite a bit of discussion about it here a while ago, so I'm sure someone will correct me if I have the details wrong but I think they're correct or close. My guess is that they can recover whatever they would be making at their everyday job. I believe the employer doesn't have to compensate them but does need to hold their position. I don't know if it must be held indefinitely though.

Thank you!!!! whew

Praying that Jodi gets Murder1 and Travis receives the justice so deserved because of her actions, lies, and character assassination.

Hopefully all 12 jurors vote for premediated murder. If the only way to get all12 to agree on1st degree is for some to vote felony murder, that's obviously better than going down to 2nd degree.

The problem is, if I have this right, that if even 1 juror votes felony murder, that fact can be considered a mitigator in the penalty phase, thus used as a reason to not give her the DP.

Here's to an across the board straight up vote of guilt on 1st degree premeditated murder. And, those who hope to see her freak if that verdict comes in are, IMO, going to be disappointed. She'll be sitting there , shakimg her sad sadly that the jury could get it so wrong, totally convinced that her personal plea to the jury will spare her life

I saw a tweet earlier today between Jon Leiberman and someone saying that JA was doing the T-shirts for LaViolette's women's shelter in Long Beach.

I was going to say that no shelter would be involved with something like this, but then I realized we were talking about ALV, who has no sense of propriety. Or appropriate behavior.

Most battered women's shelters don't "advertise," as far as my experience goes, even after leaving an abusive situation women don't wish to advertise they were abused, IMO "survivor" of that kind of life is an intensely personal thing. These are women who TRULY suffer from PTSD and I don't think they want to "revisit" the experience (the opposite of a murdering beast who cannot get enough reminders of her handiwork)

And to repeat another comment, it looks like it's fromt eh TV show and I bet the production company will have an issue.

I help with fostering pets for women in shelters and I cannot imagine in my wildest dreams any of these shelters making a t-shirt, or taking the money form a practioner of domestic violence of the worst kind.

Just wehn tacky could't get any tackier.

I believe the verdict will come back today, guilty of first degree. And boy does she deserve it. I can't wait to see her face when the verdict is read.

I just got a visual of ja coming out for the verdict wearing pigtails. Made me lol

Klaus is on verdict watch.....

picture.php

I think she got something from MM during their brief time together on 6-2. She testified that she met MM and his "friend" at a bar that evening and ended up spending the night on the floor in the bedroom shared by MM and his friend in the friend's parents house. That whole scenario is hard to believe other than JA wanting something from him. Then she arrived at DB's the next morning at 7 a.m. and stayed no more than 30 min.? There's no innocent explanation for that hurried in-and-out. She was on a mission.

Oh, how nice......so this time she didn't spend the night behind the Christmas tree, or inside the trunk of her car, or underneath the bushes, or stuck in the doggy door?

Hmmm......very nice......:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member