Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: There is a God! My daughter was in a head on collision this am traveling at 70 mph on the interstate when a vehicle crossed the median. All persons involved were wearing seat belts (6 persons in the other vehicle and just my daughter in hers, as she was on her way home from the night shift as a nurse). So far she is ok, we will see what tomorrow holds. Rough morning here. Thanks

Thank God she is ok.
She'll be sore tomorrow though.

Hugs to you both.

If Arizona is too cheap to buy lunch for the jury, they better not be buying Cinnabons for Jodi!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Arizona should take a page from Texas--we got rid of "last meals!"

Alright, screw patience.... hurry up with the guilty...
Disgusting jailhouse interview with the smiling psychopath done up in makeup chatting like she's amongst girlfriends....

End her NOW!

Watching the jailhouse interview of Jodi. She is so calm, cool and collected and confident in her dialogue. What a freaking monster!

i disagree (no offense to you). Donavon is a low life criminal and criminals flock to each other (birds of a feather flock together). IMO (which could be wrong) I bet even if Donavan knows that Jodi is a cold hearted killer, she still would be all up in that (Jodi). i also think she is a narcissistic pig just like Jodi and is eating up whatever fame she can. she has been all over the news, sits front row during trial so she is on international tv daily.....she is loving the spotlight...

i don't think she is manipulated nor an innocent party in that relationship..i think she is just like Jodi. i think they feed off each other.

After listening to Tricias radio show with Chris Hughes and Katiecoolady, I have a better understanding of how sociopaths manipulate everyone and everything. IMO she has been given the "duty" to defend the vile one and has done so rather blindly. There is a "payoff" somewhere in there for Donovan. Sociopaths seem to capitalize on weakness and no doubt Donovan is weak, as well as a low life arsonist. The vile one has probably convinced Donovan that she needs her, needs her to house her mother, needs her to help her get shampoo etc. The vile one plays her for a fool, which IMO she is just that. :seeya:

Lunch Break until 1pm :drumroll:

Arias Jury Deliberations Clock Stopped ~ 04:02

43153a2f55b58d0c1d68532110e11f0b_zps30cb269f.jpg

*Enters thread with tablecloths, cheese, champagne, ice and big pot of chilli* I can't wait to party with you all after the verdict.

HLN showing the Jodi 48 hrs. interview. She says they were in love for a time, but it was short-lived.
Yeah, you killed him!

Reporting 6 or 7 jurors stepping out for lunch according to HLN.

Good sign that jury is deliberating through lunch

They are not deliberating through lunch HLN just said. 6 or 7 of them left, hope that doesn't mean the are separating into "camps" of Murder 1 and Murder 2 or manslaughter! :twocents:

OT: There is a God! My daughter was in a head on collision this am traveling at 70 mph on the interstate when a vehicle crossed the median. All persons involved were wearing seat belts (6 persons in the other vehicle and just my daughter in hers, as she was on her way home from the night shift as a nurse). So far she is ok, we will see what tomorrow holds. Rough morning here. Thanks

(((hugs)))

I'm tempted to have a glass of wine (it's almost 2:30 here), but I had two Margaritas yesterday at a Mexican restaurant and had strange dreams last night :eek: I was hoping to celebrate the verdict this evening with some bubbly and don't want to mix wine and Champagne. :angel:

Champagne IS wine, but yeah, one can overdo it!

I was uncomfortable with his self improvement and spiritual growth "through the marketplace". Like whaaa?

Also, his take on the May 26 emails didn't add up for me. I thought they were texts, but it appears there was a series of emails too.
As horrible as JA's phone-sex recording/ blackmail scam was or would have been to Travis, I can't see Travis comparing that to his father's death.

Thank God she is ok.
She'll be sore tomorrow though.

Hugs to you both.

Yes, thanks. Last accident 2 years ago, her car flipped and she was ejected through the back window, she was banged up, but ok. My son was killed at age 22 after hitting a tree head on 9 years ago. I could not/would not survive this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV