Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can he have this information??? If someone from the jury has talked it puts the whole trial at risk since a mistrial can be declared, right?

He is talking about other trial

I don't this my feelings about Travis are off. I've heard the same repulsed feelings from parents that I have. I'm not saying she's innocent I'm purely saying that as a parent it grossed me out and worried me. I'm not as emotionally driven as some on here or 99 percent from the posts I'm reading. I think she's guilty I just don't have this <modsnip> hang her mentality.

This is not about feelings. This is about reason and logic and almost everyone here has stated their reasons. So I don't know what this post is really speaking to.

OT, but I have to tell my pocket hose story.

My husband luuvvvsss gadgets. Any type, any kind.

Well he got the miraculous pocket hose a 3-4 weeks ago. We were having some landscape guys clear a pocket of wilderness so we could plant a new garden. They wanted a bonfire so they asked that we get them some water to keep in some 5 gallon buckets for safety. Husband excited as helll to grab his new pocket hose to fill the buckets.

The guy and I are standing there watching as hub hooks the new pocket hose to the spigot and holds it out proudly. Slowly the hose begins to lengthen and hub breaks out in a triumphant grin. Then suddenly when it reaches it's full length the head pops off and hits the worker in the shoulder followed by a burst of water. I quickly turned off the water as the rubber hose rapidly shrank back inside the clothlike sheath. I looked at my guy's disappointed face as he stared down at the limp sheath dribbling the last bit of water. I then looked at the landscaper and we both laughed so hard we cried.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Seriously, tears in my eyes laughing at that story. One thanks just wasn't enough for that laugh.

HLN. Jurors leaving for the day. Laughter and chatter heard until they got further away.

From KPHO.com

elizabetherwin Deliberations resume at 10am tomorrow. #jodiarias 2 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

6a011168847f76970c014e5f71278f970c-300wi

I completely agree. Taken at face value, his comment about a 12 year old girl's first orgasm sounds odd. But now knowing the details of the case and hearing hundreds of stories about Travis and the type of person he was (even with Jodi) I have to say I truly believe when he made that comment he only meant that she sounded "innocent" and "virginal." I don't believe he was fantasizing about a child. He put his foot in his mouth - big time - even when he repeats it you can kind of hear hesitation in his voice because I think it may have sounded better in his head. To be honest, Jodi's moaning DID sound juvenile and I can understand why he would say something like that - could have phrased it better.

Again, I don't think Travis had a sick bone in his body. There is no other instance where I feel he ever acted out of line - that we know of, and we know a lot through friends interviews and testimony. I think he was a living, breathing human guy in the prime of his life. JMO as always.

Honestly when that tape was finally played I was like, "seriously?...that's all ya got?"

define 'elderly.' we had a discussion about this last night. i'm 64. my sister is 70.

please believe me when i tell you we've heard all that chit before. our brains haven't turned to stone quite yet, and yes, we remember.

Richard Feynman the theoretical (not experimental) physicist (not an engineer nor a materials scientist) at the age of 68, 2 years before his death, solved the mystery of the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster.

He was a true MASTER of critical thought. I wish there were 12 of him on that jury.

:yourock:, but time to sign off. Had my 7 yr old grandaughter all day( no school) she kicks a$$ on riding a bike, but I would only let her do it during the jurors lunch:rockon: I have to give up for tonight. Please trust in the jury!!!!!!!! Have a good night!

I love Beth Karas... Such integrity!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

OT, but I have to tell my pocket hose story.

My husband luuvvvsss gadgets. Any type, any kind.

Well he got the miraculous pocket hose a 3-4 weeks ago. We were having some landscape guys clear a pocket of wilderness so we could plant a new garden. They wanted a bonfire so they asked that we get them some water to keep in some 5 gallon buckets for safety. Husband excited as helll to grab his new pocket hose to fill the buckets.

The guy and I are standing there watching as hub hooks the new pocket hose to the spigot and holds it out proudly. Slowly the hose begins to lengthen and hub breaks out in a triumphant grin. Then suddenly when it reaches it's full length the head pops off and hits the worker in the shoulder followed by a burst of water. I quickly turned off the water as the rubber hose rapidly shrank back inside the clothlike sheath. I looked at my guy's disappointed face as he stared down at the limp sheath dribbling the last bit of water. I then looked at the landscaper and we both laughed so hard we cried.

Next you're gonna tell me there's no Santa Clause...
:sigh:

Jean speaks, blah.

Does anyone know which one is Juror 7 off hand? Is that the one Arias was seen mouthing, "Juror #7"? Is that the one Nurmi was trying to appeal to?

Done for the day? Oh sweet GOD.

OK then...

This cake is really good. Also ice cold milk.

Let me tell you when they are gonna reach a verdict.

Friday around 11 am EST. BEcause that is when I will be on that part of I-95 that no cell signal can be found.

Back at 10:00 tomorrow. Have they officially changed their hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71