Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get outta my head knicks :blowkiss::blowkiss:

I agree! I just don't get it! Everything points at him, every single little thing and I just don't understand the innocent proclamations. I'm not bashing any of my fellow WSers with that statement because everyone is very entitled to their opinions, but I just can't wrap my head around it and I've tried. Now I can understand people being unsure if he did it or not, because with the CSI Effect people expect the perfect case all neatly wrapped up in a bow so there is nothing to question, but most crimes are not like that. The circumstantial evidence in this case is overwhelming. At some point you have to question how on this one night the entire universe was working against JY to set him up for the murder of his wife. Quite simply it wasn't. JY set up all these little coinky-dinks, and I just pray this jury is able to put all the puzzle pieces together and deliver justice to Michelle & Rylan; as well as Linda, Meredith & Cassidy.

I did NOT jump to the conclusion that JY was guilty in the beginning. I thought that it was to easy to assume that because of all the other husband killers out there. On top of which, someone else from progress energy was killed about the same time & I questioned if they were linked.

Where I really disagree is when it comes to all the evidence. Yes there is no smoking gun, but there are WAY to many coincidences for it to not be him.

I don't believe the postal worker, I think she saw things on a different day.

Cheater or not, I don't consider that as motive....the money on the other hand is huge....

The way I see it, you can call a pig a duck, but the pig isn't going to quack...that pink thing is still gonna oink...

Logic brings me to a different conclusion....with all due respect....there is NO WAY Jason wasn't involved, & NO WAY he didn't drive back to Raleigh that night...

I pray for justice & for peace for all of Michelle's family & friends. If he is not found guilty this time let's see his reaction....would he make any effort at all to find who "the real killer" is? I think not! He already knows who that is

One last thought....IF & I mean a BIG IF, Jason didn't kill Michelle nor have anything to do with it, he has to be the most unlucky SOB alive to have SO MANY coincidences point to him......

IMHO....

Maybe if :

The hair in MY's hand was Jason's
Jason had scratches
There was blood in the SUV
That the camera had not been messed with before
That the clerk at the Hampton noticed Jason's door
ajar or unlocked the 2 times he went there, not once, but twice
If Jason had come back to Raleigh in a different vehicle, leaving
his SUV in Brevard
If CY had acted frightened when she saw him

etc, etc, etc.

So he gets away because
1. Michelle in fighting for her life clawed at her neck as he strangled her and caught her own hair in the process
2. He covered his hands and was strong and quick enough to evade injuries to himself as again Michelle was fighting for her life.
3. He got rid of his bloody missing clothes by bagging them and cleaned himself up at the hose before getting in his suv.
4. Cameras had been messed with once before by teenagers partying years ago. The camera messed with in this case was trained in the area of a door that Jason admitted he propped open.
5. The clerk missed the propped door as he performed the duties of his job.
I saw the video and pictures of the door. I am not sure I would have noticed.
6. Why would he leave his car in Brevard? Police would have been all over that. Even though he thought he was smarter than everyone he had to know the police would look at him first.
7. His precious little girl thought her mommy was being spanked not murdered and had no way to process what Daddy was really doing to Mommy. Daddy was always good to her and she loved him. She would not see him as a monster to be scared of.

This case is getting to me and if the verdict is not guilty, I may never watch a case again.

You must have added stuff, Cammy, after I quoted you and I could continue to refute your points I don't think I will change your mind anymore than you will change mine.

Maybe if :

Jason had scratches
That the same camera, the same stairwell had not been messed with before
his SUV in Brevard for clean up
If the twig hadn't held the door
If the bush was not in reach
If the trooper did not take the stand to explain his investigaton
If the email to SS from MY asking to find out about the auto accident Jason stopped at
If Gen was so afraid of Jason she would stayed away, instead of going back and begging for her ring
If Gracie's customer was found, because the news carrier was and he said he never saw any incident she described

Reasonable doubt
etc, etc, etc.

I'd say lucky guy!

Probably because....

JY found out his FIL was not coming into town that weekend (opportunity)

JY left Raleigh and decided to only drive 170 miles to a hotel for an appointment that was 310 miles away

JY checked into the HI in a light colored shirt

JY was seen an hour later in a dark colored shirt on HI cameras - that shirt has never been found despite numerous search warrants served on Young's residences & storage lockers

JY wasn't seen on any cameras after the last one caught him close to midnight, and a camera was unplugged at 11:20 p.m.; and then shoved skyward at 6:35 a.m. Why? Yes it happened 9 years before, but why tonight? Timeframe proves he could have gone to Raleigh & back in the times those cameras were tampered with

JYs phone goes totally silent in the hours the murder happened

JY said he had the continental breakfast at the hotel, when infact the breakfast was bagged that morning

JY was 35 minutes late to a first time appointment, and I'm not buying he got lost because he did have a map (construction or not, he knew which exit to take - those searches tell you turn by turn - the map is in evidence) and based on the first phone call at 7:40 a.m., that tells me that's when he got in the car to make the drive from Hillsville to Clintwood, which takes 2 hours & 56 minutes... perfect timing!

JY was more concerned with calling his mistress 980 times in october than in fixing his marriage

JY had sex with two women other than his wife in October

JY upped the life insurance without Michelle's knowledge, she thought $1m was excessive could you imagine her reaction to $4m

JY would be happy if Michelle just let him have women on the side

JY & MY were fighting more often in the month before her death

I could go on & on... but those are huge for me!

I'd love to hear an explanation of how the twig makes him not guilty. He got back to the hotel and noticed it was removed, he had to have an excuse as to why he did that. Also the hotel door. If someone would have closed it during the night, he would have had to just say he got locked out. No one noticed, because even if they do they are not going to pull it closed incase you meant to leave the door like that while going for ice, etc... he just lucked out on the room door, IMO.

BBM... In a perfect crime world we all want fingerprints, dna & a notorized recording of the murder to make sure we've got the right guy... but... there is no difference in physical evidence and circumstantial evidence as weighed by the law. That statement concerns me greatly!

I posted about this earlier. This is a great concern for me. It clearly states in the jury instructions that physical and circumstantial evidence be weighed the same. That is the law. Like I said earlier having been on a jury in a criminal death penalty trial there were a few people who had a reallly difficult time understanding how we had to base our vote. We had to follow ALL the instructions. It didn't matter if we agreed or not. This scares me. I really hope they ask the Judge if not clear. Or maybe someone on the jury has a good understanding to help all of them. I don't know, but this is a major concern for me in all trials.

Moo,moo, moo

It is shocking, isn't it ? Some ppl act like this is a playoff game and they are cheerleaders or something !!??!!!

I agree, WRAL is really bad. . .redundant rants that lack objectively in the worse way. After reading a few posts, I was outta there, lol

I posted about this earlier. This is a great concern for me. It clearly states in the jury instructions that physical and circumstantial evidence be weighed the same. That is the law. Like I said earlier having been on a jury in a criminal death penalty trial there were a few people who had a reallly difficult time understanding how we had to base our vote. We had to follow ALL the instructions. It didn't matter if we agreed or not. This scares me. I really hope they ask the Judge if not clear. Or maybe someone on the jury has a good understanding to help all of them. I don't know, but this is a major concern for me in all trials.

Moo,moo, moo

Me as well! I'm not sure what the fix is. I think professional juries are not the answer. But maybe having an expert on the law & jury instructions that all they do is explain the law to the jury. Maybe even be in the jury room for deliberations, but obviously not allowed to speak and or vote or influence in anyway - just there to explain the law and how it applies to the charges. I don't know!!! All I know is that I think it needs fixing! MOO

YOUNG06-NE-030212-EDH-640x404.jpg

Rylan was the third pregnancy for Michelle. You have Cassidy, the miscarried baby which was also a boy (can't remember where I read that and how I know) and then Rylan. If you do the math, she most likely hadn't even had a period yet following the miscarriage. She ovulated and ended up pregnant again immediately. I don't doubt she wanted him, but in the typical sense of planning a pregnancy I don't think so since it was immediate within weeks of a loss.

I don’t believe it was a planned pregnancy either, but her hearts desire. MY put up a facade, at the expense of her own happiness, it is what she did the entire time she was married to this unmentionable.

Maybe if :

Jason had scratches
That the same camera, the same stairwell had not been messed with before
his SUV in Brevard for clean up
If the twig hadn't held the door
If the bush was not in reach
If the trooper did not take the stand to explain his investigaton
If the email to SS from MY asking to find out about the auto accident Jason stopped at
If Gen was so afraid of Jason she would stayed away, instead of going back and begging for her ring
If Gracie's customer was found, because the news carrier was and he said he never saw any incident she described

Reasonable doubt
etc, etc, etc.

Wow. Are you serious??? Some of those things on your list are just plain irrational. I actually thought that you had real reasonable doubt, but now it honestly seems as though you might just have your blinders on.

IIRC in CA. . .DT claimed PT didn’t canvas all (DOT) cameras on JY route, when making reference to the PT video recordings at 4bros, however, DT bluffed on this one, highway/interstate DOT traffic cameras do not record images as they are designed for real time (live) traffic issues.

Was it not thought, based on the few comments given by either one or two of the Casey Anthony jurors, that that jury had misunderstood the instructions? I seem to recall it being asked why they hadn't asked the judge for clarification of the jury instructions.

Let us hope the publicity surrounding that verdict will spur any jury that is unsure about jury instructions to ASK THE JUDGE to re-explain the part they don't understand.

I read GOLO one time and one time only. I was in utter disbelief what was being written. IMO, many people there just say outlandish things to *try* to get attention. Moo.moo.moo.

IIRC in CA. . .DT claimed PT didn’t canvas all (DOT) cameras on JY route, when making reference to the PT video recordings at 4bros, however, DT bluffed on this one, highway/interstate DOT traffic cameras do not record images as they are designed for real time (live) traffic issues.

link: http://www.wral.com/specialreports/michelleyoung/video/10800874/#/vid10800874

Mr Collins briefly mention cameras starting around the 6:00 mark!

Mr Collins seems to be angry the whole time he is giving his CA!!!!

I read GOLO one time and one time only. I was in utter disbelief what was being written. IMO, many people there just say outlandish things to *try* to get attention. Moo.moo.moo.

LOL .... half the time the stuff they are posting is not even remotely correct!!!

link: http://www.wral.com/specialreports/michelleyoung/video/10800874/#/vid10800874

Mr Collins briefly mention cameras starting around the 6:00 mark!

Mr Collins seems to be angry the whole time he is giving his CA!!!!

Thanks for the reference point, I went back and saw it. Notice, he states there are cameras everywhere on the interstate but does not say they are recording anything, he bluffed, he only says that there are videos at all these gas stations.

Hopefully, some jurors are able to pickup on these discrepancies.

I wish reasonable doubt was better understood by jurors. You don't have to believe every word or witness put on by the PT. You can throw out the gas station lady for example, but that doesn't mean you then discount ALL the other evidence and say there is reasonable doubt. Jurors are to look at the TOTALITY of the evidence. Not believing one witness does not mean every other thing isn't true. JMO

I don’t believe it was a planned pregnancy either, but her hearts desire. MY put up a facade, at the expense of her own happiness, it is what she did the entire time she was married to this unmentionable.

Another thing that tells me it wasn't a planned pregnancy... the story Meredith told about how Michelle told Jason.

She ordered a t-shirt for Cass that said "I'm gonna be a big sister" and put it on Cass and had her walk up to Jason. Jason's reaction was not what Michelle had expected and hoped for.

He was not happy about that pregnancy at all! One just ended, and now he was "trapped and going to be resentful" all over again. Plus it ended his "sex just to get pregnant because that's the only way he's going to get sex from Michelle".

I wish reasonable doubt was better understood by jurors. You don't have to believe every word or witness put on by the PT. You can throw out the gas station lady for example, but that doesn't mean you then discount ALL the other evidence and say there is reasonable doubt. Jurors are to look at the TOTALITY of the evidence. Not believing one witness does not mean every other thing isn't true. JMO

I agree. I really think all jurors should have to sit in on a lesson in "understanding reasonable doubt" and also in "physical vs. circumstantial evidence" and what that means. Too many jurors demand physical evidence and acquit without it, even when there was plenty of circumstantial evidence to convict.

Another thing that tells me it wasn't a planned pregnancy... the story Meredith told about how Michelle told Jason.

She ordered a t-shirt for Cass that said "I'm gonna be a big sister" and put it on Cass and had her walk up to Jason. Jason's reaction was not what Michelle had expected and hoped for.

He was not happy about that pregnancy at all! One just ended, and now he was "trapped and going to be resentful" all over again. Plus it ended his "sex just to get pregnant because that's the only way he's going to get sex from Michelle".

Good one, I forgot about MF testimony. This guy was cruel, she probably shrugged off his reaction and casually mentioned it to MF. I can't imagine all the sadness in MY life during her marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState