verdict watch 5/7/2013 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should know this for sure, but don't. Sheriff Joe, being the county sheriff, wouldn't have any say over what goes on in state prison, would he?

I don't think Sheriff Joe has any jurisdiction over state prison. You are correct, I believe.

He proposed to the girl he was dating between his two relationships with Deanna. So it wasn't that he wasn't ready, IMO. Maybe it was that they had had a physical relationship and TA couldn't see himself married to a non-virgin, even if he were the one to take her virginity? Just a thought.
Did he actually propose to her? (I forgot her name) IIRC, he was going to, even bought a ring, but she broke up with him because she was uncomfortable with PPL.

Off topic, but A. Knox is on CNN right now.
Thanks, but all the same, I won't be watching 'till it's played at her new trial- just like Jodi. I've had my fill of lying liars, I already know she is one. She doesn't deserve any of my attention.
If you feel a need to discuss it, there are Amanda Knox threads here at WS...

Tomorrow (5/8) marks 5 days since this case went to the Jury last Friday (5/3.) Travis' body was discovered 5 days (6/9) after he was killed (6/4.) I am going to sleep tonight with the firm belief that justice is coming before another sunset in Arizona.

Praying for the Alexander family and for the jury. :please:
My mom died on 6/3/03 or
6-3=3 ... My niece's bday is 1/1/02 or 1+1=2 ... Tomorrow is 5/8/13 or 5+8=13 ... This is how I see dates ...I believe tomorrow is the day.

WagaraTapaTalk

I really wish that I'd never started following this trial. I am preparing myself to be completely revolted by its outcome. I thought that nothing could be worse than KC walking free...WTH could they be debating? Someone or two in there must be missing some brain cells.

moo

Only thing we know is they picked a Foreperson to represent the jury. We have no clue IF they've even taken an "unofficial" vote yet. They could just be talking about testimony, evidence, etc. and correcting wrong information. Such as:
Here today. A poster (who lives in another country) wanted a drug called Amberen. Posters went on and on and on about Ambien for pages with personal recollections of that drug. Finally it was corrected that the drug in question was in fact AMBEREN which was stated plainly and spelled correctly in the first place. :scared:

See how that goes?????? All 12 have to go over the correct info and the incorrect info as they all know it.

JMO

Thanks, but all the same, I won't be watching 'till it's played at her new trial- just like Jodi. I've had my fill of lying liars, I already know she is one. She doesn't deserve any of my attention.

OMG, I thought I was the only one who did not believe her stories.

*whew*

I try not to let trials get to me or life. So deep breath is called for now...this too shall pass.. thank you for asking! really.. now not so alone...

Hopefully we get a verdict tomorrow ... Wednesday is Jodi's liegriane day ... She was holed up in the basement all day with no creepy prisoner pencils or coloring books. Justice is coming! Always good to see you!

You are so smart to avoid! I looked and am still traumatized! Beyond gross.

How many days did it take you to recover your eyesight? I'll bet you'll never be able to eat tootsie rolls again. See, it just wasn't worth it.

Your right about that comment but you have to remember jodi was sexually active at 14 or maybe it was the age of 12 she started with sex.The first man she lived with was older then her.The second man she lived with was old enough to be her father,it is very possible it was her fantasy to be a 12 yr old virgin and not his.Travis sounds tired not turned on in that call.

If anybody wants to bring "age" into the mix. What do do you think of TA, age 30, dating Lisa Andrews. She was 18. IMO, he was too old for her and it appears that she knew it and shined him on.

Did he actually propose to her? (I forgot her name) IIRC, he was going to, even bought a ring, but she broke up with him because she was uncomfortable with PPL.

Regardless, he wasn't commitment-shy. I think her name was Linda.

Then he also bought a ring for Lisa(different ring). She said no because she wasn't ready and because IIRC, the Jodi thing worried her.

We have each other. Hang in there. Have some sweets. :seeya:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I try not to let trials get to me or life. So deep breath is called for now...this too shall pass.. thank you for asking! really.. now not so alone...

Yes, they're being asked to determine guilt, not sentence.

However, if I was on a jury where the person may get the DP if they were found guilty of murder 1, I would be taking my time to go through everything to make absolutely sure that I didn't have an ounce of doubt at all. I could never live with myself if there was a single stone unturned or unexamined. I know I'd be thinking about it every night for a very long time, and if there was anything I thought I'd missed I would never forgive myself.

She's admitted that she killed him. There is evidence that she shot him, stabbed him oh-26 times and sliced his throat from ear to ear. There is abundant evidence that she planned it. What would you be checking for?

moo

Um. I think we're in for another BIG disappointment. I really, really, really hope I'm wrong.

moo

For you all.........17 minutes ago

safe_image.php

She said she broke up with him before he had a chance to propose. I'm paraphrasing, but that's very close if not exactly what she said. It was clear that she knew it was coming and she said she'd been praying about whether she should marry him or not. I got the impression that she knew he'd bought a ring or at least that he was going to be buying one if he hadn't already.

For real! I changed the channel! That show is just awful, awful. Pathetic!
I really like Vinnie - He really needs to STOP with this show-time-STUFF on his program. He's better than this nonsense, in my opinion. I just can't watch it. MOO

ITA I just watched 5 minutes of Knox and she is as guilty as Arias and a transparent liar, as well. Enough said.

BBM~ Exactly. Jodi saying that alone should be enough imo.

Have you taken anything? I use Chlor-Tripolon for allergies, which oddly I don't have this Spring (yet, lol).

You are lucky! I've tried Claritin (useless), Sudafed, Zyrtec, Benadryl ... I guess I could try Johnny Walker and see if that helps, lol.

It won't make me sleepy like Benadryl, will it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89