verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are subscribing to the flip-flops = M1 over here. Anything less than M1 and they would have been done and possibly faced the press , if they wanted to. Flip-flops and casual because they are not done :pleaseprayplead:

Lol snow cat even Stevie wonder and ray charles can see your font. :seeya:

When the verdict is read, the masses will go bonkers...
Be prepared to be chastised by fun haters who will
comment they don't get why people are cheering.
"This is a serious matter"..
You all know the types...
<Popping the bubbly>
Now, lets celebrate and decipher each others inebriated typos!
Tiny bubbles, in the wine, make me feel happy, make me feel fine.

Just put my bubbly on ice! Prayers and justice for the Alexander family!

I'm so scared. I keep thinking about the CA verdict. I know these juror's probably don't even come close to the Pinellas 12 as far as "common sense" goes. But, I'm almost to the point if tears. Praying for M-1.

My puppy just brought a dead mouse onto my porch. What does that mean?

Puppy loves you very much and wants to share!

I would soooooooooooo love to have them poll the jury and hear them all say 'YES' when they ask is this your verdict. And see JA's face while they do it...

So...what will Jodi's reaction be? Will she sit there and stare stoically? Will she flip that mop of hair over her face? Will she cry? Will she charge JM and get her azz zapped (one can hope) :giggle:

Can't wait to see her reaction but I fear it will be anti-climactic. :crazy:

I'm more nervous today than I was yesterday having a mammogram!!!! I pray this jury does the right thing!!!

I need to stop listening to these attorneys. AZ Central has attorney saying he thinks Murder 2 cuz JM didn't prove premeditation; no big deal about the hair, etc.

Please no compromise verdict, please no compromise verdict. She must get what she deserves!!

“Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

It is a gift. Usually cats do it. It is what's for dinner. I guess he knew you wouldn't have time to cook today.

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS

Yeah lots of folks eat road kill. Just throw it in the oven with some barbecue sauce.

Once 4:30 (1:30) arrives and they're ready to go, it's all going to happen so fast.
This build up and wait is excrutiating but once they're ready to read it, it's quick and it's over.
I'm petrified.

SERIOUSLY!!

I just called Drs office pushed appt back to 4:30!!!

This way if they are delayed in reading Verdict I won't miss it be able to post etc. Then if straight into penalty phase at least I can set DVR to watch later.. OMG I'm so deeply caught up in this trial!!

In doctors office now. On my way to the office I opened the sun roof and felt the warm California sun on my face, blared my radio, gazed at the Pacific Ocean and thought of Travis. I almost burst into tears.

Is Rose here??? I hope she doesn't miss the verdict!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me