DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE=;9395169]
Hippocampus+corrected.jpg
[/QUOTE]

dancin_hippo.gif

I think she'll pull a Timothy McVea and roll her eyes at the jury as she stares them down. She's sick that way.
I bet JW is trying to coach her on fainting. That would be a mitigator :floorlaugh:

I think JA will stare the jury down, but I am hoping she is shaking and crying hysterically. :fence:

My missing kitty came home this morning....stared and stared at me. I wanted to believe it was a sign of only good to come.... :)

This makes me happy happy happy! I didn't know kitkat was missing. I would have died. Yay. They know where home is.

I think it was Beth who said that if It's murder 1 and the jury votes on life, that the judge would decide on LWOP or LWP (out in 25 years).

Someone needs a firecracker up her poop-shoot if 25 years is even slightly considered.

SERIOUSLY!!

I just called Drs office pushed appt back to 4:30!!!

This way if they are delayed in reading Verdict I won't miss it be able to post etc. Then if straight into penalty phase at least I can set DVR to watch later.. OMG I'm so deeply caught up in this trial!!

I thought about pushing back my appt too but it's too important.

My puppy just brought a dead mouse onto my porch. What does that mean?

That's a gift for you, Mommy! My dogs and cats used to do that all the time - mice, bunnies, you name it! He is proud of himself!! :scared:

How many minutes left? I don't even freaking now what 4:30 e my time is. Whew, I keep thinking how nervewrecking this must be for the Alexanders.

Less than an hour!!! Have a Kriek for me when the verdict comes down will you.:rockon:

Don't think we can determine anything by juror tears. I for one can cry over someone winning a game show or something like that.

Heck, I cry at commercials sometimes. Especially that life insurance commercial where the single Dad says he knows the name of every princess, he has 2 or 3 young daughters....

Every time I see that I cry and say "I want to marry that man!" :)

i have to say that i don't like the way the different hln heads are asking ta's friends what would ta say or think about ja getting the death penalty. moo

Omg I just got back from a doctors appointment and was so afraid I was going to miss this. I just made it. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13