verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to listen while scrolling thou comments.

I had to laugh at CNN, they should the 1st few minutes, and then cut to talking head commentaries. I kept waiting for them to switch back, but nope....blend biased is more important...changed the channel to get uninterrupted live coverage.

I can't watch CNN anymore. Too much garbage. Although, I do like Anderson Cooper.

I want to be a part of this solidarity... but I don't want to scoop any poop or scrub toilets.... is there anything I can do that involves, oh say, not moving from the couch or indulging in something sweet and chocolate? :p

Since we're a puppy and kitty friendly place, please pray for my Max. My Min Pin woke up today very sick. The vet doesn't know what caused him to go into shock but his gums were very pale when I took him in. They have IV's in both front legs and his color is back and he's sitting up. Vet will call me in a few hours. Minimum of $800..... That's about all I have in the bank. You might pray for the money tree to visit too please. And thanks!

....yes....after Basil Fawlty from a wonder British comedy named Fawlty Towers....
When I adapted him he was named "Spaz"....I changed it to Basil to add some dignity to his life....but he's still a spaz...
My other cat is named James Bond....the vet was horrified at neutering "James Bond" -you know with his reputation and all....:floorlaugh:
...I get to say that I sleep with James Bond all night and that he likes to sleep on top of me and nibble my ear...:floorlaugh:

I still :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: when I watch Fawty Towers (I have them on DVD, adapted from VHS.) "He can't help it, he's from Barcelona" OK, will get back on topic. Perhaps I will watch Fawlty Towers during Verdict Watch.

In my alternate reality, this would be my waiter. :rocker:

dr_kevin_horn.jpg

He would be my live-in housekeeper. *snicker*

YES FROM THE COURT TWEET ACCOUNT!! says it will be announced 1:30AZ time!

Per Jean C, jurors arrived dressed in tee's and jeans. Must mean they were all dressed in tux!

i don't get my hackles up about much, but there is a big vein of ageism running through this trial that really PISSES ME OFF!!!!

i'm about your age. i'm tired of anyone implying we don't know about life and new things and technology, and phone sex, and crotch shots, and kinky sex, etc. not ONE of those things is news to me or any other 'old' people i know.

has everyone forgotten the 60's and 70's???? i was 21 in 1970. think i did a few things? MORE than a few? you'd think right if you said 'YES.'

i've not heard one thing in this trial i haven't heard before. i didn't live in a cave all these years, for cryin' out loud.

:banghead:

Tell me about it! What's funny about this is that, in some ways, younger people can be much, much more conservative/unaware/ignorant/prudish than middle-aged or older people.

There's this misconception that as time passes, each generation becomes more open and progressive and tolerant, which simply isn't true. Over the years and decades, societies go through cycles, step forward and then backward on all kinds of social issues. When it comes to where one person stands on any one issue, age is only one factor, and it's a pretty small factor, I'd say.

No questions from jury yesterday is a good sign they don't believe Jodi's story... They don't want to hear ANY MORE from her testimony or her witnesses. One good thing anyways.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech