verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, deep breaths, everyone. It's unanimous, whatever it is.

:grouphug: and so much love to Travis and his loved ones.

Just checking in. So, I was in the bathroom pondering the functional state of my transvaginal mesh, considering what color camishaper I was going to put on, and popping my first Amberen of the day. Poured a big cup of coffee and went out to sit under my new Sunsetter Awning. (Wearing the black camishaper.) Confused about why I couldn’t hear the shrieking on HLN, then realized I didn’t have my Beltone hearing aid cranked up high enough. Only then I figured out the TV was on mute.

And suddenly there is the words “Verdict Reached!!” :) 

Yea, Jodi's not getting a mistrial or hung jury!!! Come on 1st degree!!!

Hubby came in after work yesterday and asked the same question. The answer was no. His reply was "Oh, your kidding, right" Sadly I was not.

I'm not sure if he did it just to make me feel like he's interested, or if he's just so sick to death of it he's praying for the end. :giggle:

BTW, when he does give an opinion (rarely), he thinks she's as guilty as they come, and that the State will get a murder one conviction.

Oh boy, they have a verdict! I walk back into the house from errands and yay! just 2 more hours (ET) to wait.

I don't know if I can watch.... I so don't want a repeat of the CA trial. Lots of prayers that the jury made the right decision.

Someone get ready to get a screen shot of JA when it is read please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yikes! I stand corrected, AZWatcher! Forgot about all that hot weather in AZ.l I'm taking a lot of 'heat' over my comment about flip flops. Sorry!

Aw, don't worry about it! I think you'd have to visit to see that I am not exaggerating ... People in casual clothes are the norm. I'm sure I would make a gallant effort to dress in business attire for the fist month or so ... But the people on the jury who didn't would make me jealous and I would cave in and wear something comfortable ... Particularly during deliberations!

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 6m
The Jury has reached a verdict in the State v. Jodi Arias. The Verdict will be read at 1:30 pm.

Holy moly !!!,!,!,!,

I just canceled my doctor appt for today...no way I am missing this....no way no how not today.aint nobody got time for dat. NIH uh, not today holy moly. A verdict. A real verdict. Really really really . Woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo

The next two hours will be the longest two hours of this trial!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214