verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am SO NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are they making us wait so long??? I thought it was only going to be an hour?

They wanted to have lunch. Who knows when they will get to eat again!!!!

I hope Jodi is hyperventillating - hurling and peeing herself..

For those of you who don't have cable or satellite TV, here's an easy link to HLN News Live.

http://www.superusvoxtv.com/index.php/en/live-tv/video/hln

:seeya:

At time of verdict reading you can choose a Live Video Stream from the link to Buttered Fly's post in my signature, OR from Nurse's 1st post in every thread. The forum is really busy. I suggest you pick out a Live Stream now and set it up in a new Tab or Window. Don't wait until the last minute!

:please:

LIVE News on WildAboutTrial live link now... you can also watch the verdict being read here:
http://wildabouttrial.com/videos/jodi-arias-live-stream.html

I'm sickened at the circus JVM & HLN have created outside the courthouse. What happened to dignity?! Do they not see how over the top and degrading this is to Travis & the Alexander family?? She is desensitizing people to the seriousness and wickedness of this crime! JVM is he!!-bent on showing the crying women (who seem to have no qualms doing this on national television).. am I the only one cringing? God, it's so sad to watch her do this.

Ok guys, I'll be back. But I have to slip out & go pick my daughter up from school. I shall return promptly at 415pm EST.

((hugs))

:) All I can think of right now is Juan Martinez. And the family of course.

"Mark my words, no jury will convict me" Eat those words now Jodi.

I feel amazingly calm and zen-like....
Hope that feeling is still with me after 4:30 PM.

to all of WEBSLEUTHS........:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I bet the servers are going to crash when the verdict is read. And, dang, I thought we'd get a half an hour notice. Another hour and a half is a long wait for some of us. :panic:

Frigga, I hope you have landed. Turn on your computer!!

Thinking of Sam, Tanisha, Steven, Gary, Greg, Allie, Hillary and their entire family and circle of friends

:heartbeat:

What time is the verdict in UK time, massive kudos to anyone who can tell me and I'd be so frikken full of appreciation. X

Well that did a lot of good. I still don't have a text alert from WAT.

I just got mine about 5 minutes ago. Maybe there is a lot of numbers and it takes time to complete? Idk. I know CBS and WAT did take several minutes longer than azcentral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme