verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't announced the verdict yet, have they??

Well I must admit my reaction of tears and crying surprised me. I'm so happy to see others are reacting the same way. I have been totally immersed in the Peterson, Anthony and Simpson trials and never have reacted with tears upon hearing a verdict was reached. Why this one I wonder? So happy to have such good company in such an emotional time.

I have felt so calm all day, praying and sending positive thoughts for the jurors and the Alexander family.

I'm shaking like a Chihuahua!

j/k!!!

Am CONFIDENT THAT JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED TODAY!

Got my WAT text alert finally. Praying hard for justice for Travis

Yeah, they were a day late and a dollar short. Good thing we didn't need to count on that here! We heard it first on the Chat server!

to every one of us- bless you all for patience, compassion and your input into this entire ordeal. we are not done posting i am sure. i have depended on every one of you to keep websleuths the best forum and you all did make it so. please god let jodi get her karma today. lets hope we do not cry in disappointmeent but cry in relief the justice for travis is due and done,~

OMG!!! My daughter has a 3:30 dentist appointment (which is 4:30 EST) and I sent her to school with a note to dismiss her at 3:20! What am I supposed to do?

Of all the different combinations that I could come with in the 24 hours of the 365 days in any given year and somehow I chose this time? What can do?

I have a cell phone, but how can I hear it live?

If you have a cell phone that gets the Internet, then azcentral will be live streaming it. Good luck!

HLN says that jurors were seen with smiles on their faces and that some breathed a sigh of relief.

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to watch on my Ipad? The jury obviously didn't realize that was 330 pm our time - when I have to pick up my kids. Please post a link for Ipad watchers so I don't miss it!!!

Wow..Beth Karas is really excited, talking very fast!! M1 , no dubt!!

Whooo hoooo!

M1 all the way! Travis's loved ones are going to finally get justice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TOTAL freakout! omigod...I am going to pass out.

I am SHAKING so bad I cannot even type....My stomach is in knots. That POOR POOR FAMILY. I am giving my fears to the LIGHT, To the LIGHT OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE. I was taking a nap and woke up to check on dinner in the crockpot...and then WHAMMO! I am just spent.

I am hoping will all the might I have that there will be TRUE JUSTICE for TRAVIS and his family. Please, please, please no payback verdict, no verdicts that aren't pure justice. Travis deserves to have peace and dignity.

im all fired up over Benghazi right now....my stomach is in knots of the verdict now...

I pray for justice for all the victims in both!!

JUSTICE IS ON IT'S WAY!!

Bring it with a first degree.

Love you all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads