verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my WAT text alert finally. Praying hard for justice for Travis

I'm shaking so hard! So nervous! I hope the jury did the right thing - justice for Travis!!!

For those I may have offended earlier with my time zone comment :) (and to save a bit o' bandwith)

1:30 Arizona
1:30 California
2:30 Mountain
3:30 Central
4:30 Eastern
5:00 Newfoundland
9:30 pm Scotland
10:30 Hawaii

did I get them all?
Nova Scotia 5:30...:seeya:

I have chills. I am freaking out inside. I will take lunch a little later. I wish I was sitting with a WS'er when I hear the verdict. My staff thinks I'm obsessive/compulsive. No, I'm not. I'm just a sane person who is trying to stay sane in an insane world. I need to feel like there is justice for the Alexander's. I know that despite my belief in the good in people, some people are capable of horrendous evil acts...just think of the abductions of those girls!! Evil needs to be stopped. Justice and mercy are inseparable. We will probably save others by containing or eliminating evil intent and impact.

ACK! Can't anyone in San Diego meet at 1:30? Blech.... I'm getting an upset stomach.

Right now I'm imagining the look on JA's face as realizes her plans of freedom are over.

Gonna start my "Attitude Adjustment" hour early today.....bring on a glass of wine....or maybe VODKA!!!!!!!!!

I am SO NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are they making us wait so long??? I thought it was only going to be an hour?

I was in my car praying to God to help the jurors see the light. I don't pray a lot. I'm not very religious but I asked God to show me a sign that the jury will do the right thing. 5 minutes later I got a text that the Verdict was reached! I hope it's my sign!!!!

Does anyone have the "official link" to help the family of Travis. There are so many on google I want to make sure they get the money. tia

I feel like I'm going to :puke:

Thoughts and prayers for Travis' family.

The time is finally here!!! Praying for Justice!! Now trying to find someone to cover for me at work!! I cant miss this!!!! Group hug to you all!! I think we have GOT this!! Justice will prevail!!!

I just baked 2 dozen muffins. I would eat them all in the next 1.5 hours if I didn't feeling like throwing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties