verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in karma.
M1

My boys are so lucky this verdict will be read 1 hour AFTER I have to pick them up from school! :floorlaugh:

Praying for murder 1,and my company is going to be nice and watch the verdict with me!

I'm debating whether or not to watch live, or just read it here. I can not go through another let down like with FCA trial. I was so heartbroken for weeks after that verdict and watching that witch's face smiling and crying tears of joy for herself.

I believe it will be Murder 1. It is way too soon for a hung jury and certainly too soon for jurors favoring M1 to have caved under pressure. And you KNOW there were jurors adamantly for M1.

If you guys are crying, shaking with heart pounding now...please take something during this 2 hour period before they read the verdict. Some may literally implode or explode.

I really think she is going to be ticked if it is murder 1. I think the veil will be gone and she will show who she really is..

OMG!!! My daughter has a 3:30 dentist appointment (which is 4:30 EST) and I sent her to school with a note to dismiss her at 3:20! What am I supposed to do?

Of all the different combinations that I could come with in the 24 hours of the 365 days in any given year and somehow I chose this time? What can do?

I have a cell phone, but how can I hear it live?

I hear ya! I live in Tx. and I get off of work right at 3:30. I had planned to stay here long enough to hear the verdict and my hubby just called to tell me he needs me to come right home because he needs to use my car. SHEESH!!!:banghead: Praying for justice for Travis and his family!

Well, I take credit for the announcement a verdict finally reached. Jumped in the shower and ran to the grocery store. Works every time.

I went to the store too & had it feeling it would happen!

OMG, I'm so excited & nervous! M1, please! :please:

Me too!!! I had a strong feeling this morning that this would be the day and I am in tears and sooo nervous!!!!! First degree murder pleeease God!

For some reason, I'm incredibly calm. I'm taking this as a great sign :)

Hugs to everyone...better yet....GROUP HUG!

Mel

Verdict is in at 1:30.

I predicted Wednesday.

Now oh please get the right one

Smelly's right, imho, NO way the solid M1's would have given up this quick. NO WAY. It's got to be murder 1.

It’s here! It’s here! And it will be when I am home from work.
Please Justice for Travis!

I am crying, thinking of the alexanders just now

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads