verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should of been playing candy crush saga days ago, maybe the verdict would of been reached sooner lol

I cannot wait to see Jodi at that table today!! I pray that smug, arrogant attitude is put in check by a guilty of 1st degree premediated murder verdict. :scared:

I am so nervous. However, I cannot see anyone who was convinced of her guilt caving to second degree in two days so I am very hopeful.

PRAYING

I'm crying. I asked my husband what time he would be home from work because I need him to hold me for when this verdict comes in.

Prayers for the Alexander family and friends.

xo

OMG - I am crying...God please, let it be M1 premed........

Me too!!! I had a strong feeling this morning that this would be the day and I am in tears and sooo nervous!!!!! First degree murder pleeease God!

What? No Jodi tweets via donavon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

several friends texted me then just now got the alert I signed up for. OMG OMG OMG I am shaking a bit. Please Lord JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS ALEXANDER!

Anyone know if KatieCoolLady is making her way down to the courthouse today?

A shout out to NURSEBEEMEE! You were right - a verdict today! I decided to go take a nap and turn off all electrical devices. Of course, the first thing I did was switch on HLN and see in big red letters VERDICT REACHED.

If you want a verdict -- listen to Nurse, and take a nap :)

And I suspect your prediction of M1 will be right on the money too!

High five!!

Mel

Now how in the heck am I supposed to get any work done this afternoon? I'm a wreck. I can only imagine how the Alexander's feel!

the second I got the tweet that a verdict has been reached I started shaking and crying. I SO did NOT expect myself to react this way. I am overwhelmed, and beyond words. Please. Please Gods. Let them have reached a verdict of Guilty of Murder in the 1st. Please.

Woo hooo! 1:30 pm!

Wait! That's 3:30 for me! Drat! I will be at DD's running club. Ack!

OMG GUYS When do we get to know? Thankfully just got in watching fox news over here in the UK.... I am praying along with you..... Come on guys, Justice for Travis............

I was just thinking about you. Glad you got here. Should be announced 4:30 ET... you are what, 5 hours behind?

When I saw that text message, my heart started pounding! Please Lord, allow justice to be rendered.

OMG.. I am crying my eyes out right now.. I know the Jury has this right.. M1..

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 30s

No burger and kilt for me. Im parked up in the hallway. #JodiArias

based on ALL OF THE JURY QUESTIONS DURING TRIAL there is NO WAY it is anything less than M1....IMO

I didn't change the cat litter, no kitties, but I went outside, played with the woofs, watched the swans, peas, and the rest of the critters............

WOAH!!!!! Verdict has been REACHED!!!!!!

:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member