verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AZcentral and therefore via WAT is doing a recap of the trial etc.

If they have. Verdict, it means no hung jury, which means Murder One!!!!!
I pray they signed the forms for felony and premeditation!!!

I believe.

Thanks jury!

OMG!!! My daughter has a 3:30 dentist appointment (which is 4:30 EST) and I sent her to school with a note to dismiss her at 3:20! What am I supposed to do?

Of all the different combinations that I could come with in the 24 hours of the 365 days in any given year and somehow I chose this time? What can do?

I have a cell phone, but how can I hear it live?

if you have a smart phone download azfamily app and watch the live feed:rockon:

OMG!!! My daughter has a 3:30 dentist appointment (which is 4:30 EST) and I sent her to school with a note to dismiss her at 3:20! What am I supposed to do?

Of all the different combinations that I could come with in the 24 hours of the 365 days in any given year and somehow I chose this time? What can do?

I have a cell phone, but how can I hear it live?
Do like I did Monday and wrassle everyone for control of the teevee remote.

:D

God may not come when we want him to.........

But when he does come......HE'S RIGHT ON TIME!

Justice for Travis!

I'm saying Murder 1 - premeditated. If they had gone past today, I'd be more concerned they went with a lesser charge. I am not worried :)

omg can you imagine how TA's family must be feeling. My thoughts are with them.

Time is going to drag now. 2 hours can't come soon enough!

I bet Jodi peer herself when she found out :giggle:

We're nearby in Texas and I can ditto this comment. Point is, if you're going to sweat to death, why bother to get dressed up?

I hear ya. Southern Gal my whole life.

Summer "dressy" for me is my "nice" flip flops or sandals, tailored bermuda shorts and a top that isn't a tee shirt!

Still no text from either service (useless much?) WAT just announces 2 min ago. Websleuths rocks!

guilty M1 ...guilty M1....guilty M1...guilty M1
please, please...

I was on my way back from the bank, got the text. I'm planted and hoping I don't get a complicated customer between now and then.............

Just checking in. So, I was in the bathroom pondering the functional state of my transvaginal mesh, considering what color camishaper I was going to put on, and popping my first Amberen of the day. Poured a big cup of coffee and went out to sit under my new Sunsetter Awning. (Wearing the black camishaper.) Confused about why I couldn’t hear the shrieking on HLN, then realized I didn’t have my Beltone hearing aid cranked up high enough. Only then I figured out the TV was on mute.

And suddenly there is the words “Verdict Reached!!” :) 
:applause:Love this verdict-reached announcement!

OMG, OMG, OMG, I got my text! That stuff actually works!

I bet JA has nervous bowels...
Don't poopy your pants when your verdict is read
That would be soooo debasing.

This is the first trial I've followed so closely and please let justice be served for Travis! :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski