verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justice!!!

Stay strong, Alexander family! We are with you 100%!!

I love BK; she is rattling off reason after reason why I know the verdict will be just!

She thinks it may even be possible that the start of the sentencing phase may begin b/c it is so early in the day

Weird JA hasn't tweeted the news of her verdict coming down. No calls for the prayer chain to rush to the courthouse.

Is it wrong that I am taking pleasure knowing JA is in the basement for 2 hours freaking out?

This morning I had a premonition that the text alert would come in while I was in the ladies room at work. And guess what: the text alert came in while in was in the ladies room at work.

I think I should go play the lottery.

I honestly in my heart believe that there were people on that jury who would NOT ever be talked down to 2nd degree murder so since we do not have a hung jury, I feel we have our FIRST DEGREE!!!!!!!!

Thats just what my mom said, I am to scared to guess

This is the front of the court already! Apparently there's 2/300 people.

Attachments

• courtfront.jpg
    courtfront.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 30
to all of WEBSLEUTHS........:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Love this.

So glad I joined WebSleuths. Better to hear the verdict with like minded people!!

No matter what. I had to hear CA and OJ's alone...it was terrible.

I believe there was testimony that she did delete all the pictures that were taken that day (but not the 90 + that Travis had taken at some earlier date), in JM's closing he mentioned that when the shower pics started she had presumably already deleted the sex pics.

Those (sex pics) were recovered from the unallocated space of the memory stick, so I think JM is correct that they were deleted before the shower pics were taken and were only recoverable as thumbnails with a lot of the EXIF data missing (no time stamp on some of them).

I don't think you're barking up the wrong tree though, I have grave doubts about those sex pics being taken that day. If she was there and they were awake all afternoon, why is Travis' last use of his phone at 12:13 when JodiAnnArias* says they were still asleep?

Her pigtail perk-up was pretty thought provoking, no?

I don't think I'm precognitive or anything but the time of 3:31 has been stuck in my head ever since the jury got the case.
*I think I'm going to use 'JodiAnnArias' when referring to her from now on, I'd like her full name to become synonymous with stabbing, slashing, gunshooting, premeditated murder.

Sorry to bold and quote myself but the verdict will be read at 3:30 my time. LOL

My thoughts are with Travis' loved ones. I hope they leave the court house after the verdict knowing justice was served for their dear brother and friend.

Murder 1, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member