DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation.-Buddha

Just got my CBS5 text.

Still no WAT text :(

I'm literally shaking & feel like I"m going to throw up.....I can't imagine how TA's family feels. ((hugs))

I got my WAT text 15 mins ago.

Verdict has been reached and will be heard at 1:30pm PDT today! #JodiArias

Odd that some folks haven't rec'd it.

My peace I leave with you
Where 2 or 3 are gathered there am I the midst

16 There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes, {ummm yes}
a lying tongue, {gimme a break}
hands that shed innocent blood, {check}
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes, {check}
feet that are quick to rush into evil, {check}
19 a false witness who pours out lies {check and worse gets others to do so as well}
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community. {and check}

I think we all know you know who embodies all of these.
Items in {} - added by me.

Hey WS peeps!

I've been lurking here all day hoping for this news! It has been wonderful logging in to WS and venting, sharing, laughing with all of you great people. I lurked for a long time before I signed up, but want you guys to know that I am sticking around after we see justice for Travis.

Now, let's all send those positive thoughts, or pray that we hear what Travis' family and friends have been waiting for all these years!

HOORAY!!! A VERDICT!!! I have to apologize. I hung around Friday, Monday and yesterday, waiting for the verdict. Hubby was doing a lot of the running around for me. Well, he couldn't today and I had to leave to pick up my son for his orthodontist appt. Boom! 5 minutes after I leave - reached a verdict. Sorry it took me so long! ;)

Justice for Travis!!!

MikeGalanosHLN ‏@MikeGalanosHLN 13s

Our PHX crew saw 2 men & 2 women from the jury earlier @ courthouse cafeteria. They appeared relaxed & were chatting amicably w/each other!

I wish one of those spectators outside the courthouse would remove a sock and stuff it in JVM's mouth.

Just a shout out to ya, Basilcat. My ancestors came from NS (from the Pubnicos - I can never remember if it's Middle East Pubnico or Middle West Pubnico I think it's Middle West) down near Yarmouth. But I live in California.

I visited NS back in 2004 for the reunion. Lovely place.

:seeya:......used to go to piping competitions in Pubnico...so pretty....

OMG I am on pins and needles not so patiently waiting *at work* for the next 90 minutes to go bye. Praying for Justice to be delivered for Travis today!

Ok if verdict is 4.30 I make it 12.30 in uk
If verdict is 1.30 I make it 9.30 in uk.

Which time is the verdict to be delivered, I just seen 4.30??

ARRRRGHHH!! Verdict will be announced 10 minutes into my 50-minute commute home from work.

Does anyone know of a radio news network that would carry live audio as the verdict is read?????

weather_lady, just leave a little early, go to your nearest sports bar and ask that they put it on.

Would love to be a fly on the wall when Jodi heard the verdict had been reached.

1.5 hours to go. Hurry up 2:30!!

my thoughs and prayes are with the Alexander family. I'm so nervous I can hardly breathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo