verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone PLEASE tell me how to watch on my Ipad? The jury obviously didn't realize that was 330 pm our time - when I have to pick up my kids. Please post a link for Ipad watchers so I don't miss it!!!

There is an iPad app available at azfamily.com for live video. It's been really reliable for me most of the trial. However, I believe they use UStream, so it might get a bit busy at verdict time. I have my fingers crossed.

Trust me, I want to drive over to a WS'ers house to watch it live on TV. I might have to do something drastic in the next hour. Maybe even drive to my Mom's so I can watch it live...oh wait..she's in AZ!! Crap!

Come on San Diego...I am safe. Need live verdict action. :seeya:

I pulled my kid out of his chemistry class to come home and watch the verdict! He followed this trial pretty darn closely, I want him to witness the justice system working!

Thank goodness he didn't follow that Fla trial,.. As his first trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son will be watching with me too. He's been my biggest supporter through the whole thing!

A few minutes ago I received WAT text verdict has been reached!!!!!

I can't fathom anything less than murder one.

Is it wrong that I am taking pleasure knowing JA is in the basement for 2 hours freaking out?
not wrong at all. just think how Travis tried to get away from this woman to try and save his life.. the basement is like a high class hotel for her.

My heart is racing. I don't know if I can take it for another 1 1/2 hours! I can't imagine what Travis' family and friends are feeling right now. Please let there be justice. PLEASE!

Holey moley I just finished my clients account, when I got the verdict alert!! Heading home to watch now. God bless the Alexanders!!!!!

Well just as I said! It takes on average between 10 and 20 hours of deliberation. Every 1st degree murder case I've watched in the last several years has been about 2.5 days of deliberations! It's very very very rare for it to take less than a couple hours or longer than 5 days for a verdict to be reached in a guilt phase. It always seems to run 2 days - 3 days. I don't count Friday at all as they only had enough time to pick a foreperson and breathe a collective sigh.

I've had my moments all along thru this trial, but right now, tears for Travis are hard and heavy here. Hold on, sweet boy, just a bit longer. Truth is going to be announced to the world in just a little while. I am so sorry for the horror that you suffered. And I am so glad that the world came to know about the real you. Your family has led the way to justice for you.
Travis, I am so so sorry. But today, you will be vindicated. God Bless You.

Should have listened to nursebeeme. I've now lost my opportunity to catch a nap to prepare for night shift tonight. Going to need a boatload of coffee to get through the 12 hrs. Cannot miss this verdict and the reaction.

what are the sentences for the different possible verdicts?

No way it's anything but M1...unless anyone arguing for a lesser charge was more persuasive than Martin Luther King, there is no way that the M1 folks (likely those who asked all the snarky questions) would accept anything less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214