verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just asked siri to set a reminder on my iPhone for 4:20 for the Jodi Arias verdict and she set the reminder for "Jodi Arias Murder." I've got an excellent feeling about this...

I am shacking. I can't sit still. I feel sick to my stomach. I cry and then calm down and then burst into tears again. I am nervous and I am scared and I am hopeful and I am relieved and I am freaking out.

My thoughts are with the beautiful Alexander family. I can't imagine how they're feeling.

I'm a parrot today but if you do know how to get in touch with sleuthers who don't appear online just now please let them know.

I can't even deal with the circus on tv outside the courthouse.
JVM just screaming and showing people. They are creating the circus.

I feel bad for the family, so so bad for them.

I almost wish they had only given 30 minutes for the verdict to be read.

KCL...please avoid the crush of folks outside there.

Pray for strength for Travis' family if it is not Murder 1.

I asked for Justice for Travis.
It will be murder one.
This will never give Travis back to his family and friends.
But at least they know the murderer, liar, thief, will be locked away for good!!!

Mr. Martinez,
You did a great job!!!!!!

Defense team,
Ugh. Go away!!!

Thanks sooooo much everyone. Really from my heart to yours. Xx
Justice for Travis x

Tears of true justice are so much better than the tears of defeat!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This jury did their job I'm sure. They have gone over everything all evidence all the journals all the jury questions they asked her and she lied! Will be also a big factor right??a.

Last night, my DH told me that last week I had predicted Wednesday. I have no recollection of doing so, but I guess I was correct! Now, may it be the just verdict!

It's going to be Murder 1... I can feel it!!

Or I can feel that shot of whiskey I just did.

Is my font real big and blue?

A verdict on my birthday!!! Was standing in line at DMV and got the TEXT!!!! Now...for my gift request... FM1

{{{hugs}}} for Alexander fly...Justice for TA

I have to pick up the kids from school at 1:30pm. I don't care how rude I look with my phone and headphones, I'm watching!!!

My son will be watching with me too. He's been my biggest supporter through the whole thing!

I just had calls from three people making sure I knew they had reached a verdict. Of course I knew it for I was watching HLN.

Everyone knows this is a first degree murder case.

Pray.........pray...........pray that Travis has full justice today.

My heart and prayers are with Travis' family and all the many people who loves him.

IMO

Ok if verdict is 4.30 I make it 12.30 in uk
If verdict is 1.30 I make it 9.30 in uk.

Which time is the verdict to be delivered, I just seen 4.30??

1:30 Arizona/California time, 4:30 Eastern US time

Would love to be a fly on the wall when Jodi heard the verdict had been reached.

I bet she caught a sudden case of IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). I know I would. I can't remember the reporters name, but he's on CNN right now. Same guy who covered the Casey case. He's so cute :)

Mel

On the way to the doctors lets hope they can get me in early and out quickly

"And it`s going to be up to the prosecutor to paint that picture. And if you want that prosecutor -- and I`ve met him -- and you don`t want him painting that picture. Because he is good at what he does. I`ve worked with him before. And you allow him to paint that picture for you, it`s not going to be good." -Det. Flores

So if she is CONVICTED will that mean the TWITTER comes down tonight???? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214