verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, Please, Please let it be M1.

Image5a.jpg

To Travis. I know you have been watching from the Heavens and have continued your good work. To the Alexander Family. Your stoic support for your Brother has been exemplary. We have come to know and love your Brother. To the Jurors. Bless you for enduring this tough trial. To Juan I am so glad there are crusaders willing to fight the fight. I pray this verdict is Murder 1 DP :please:

I'm a parrot today but if you do know how to get in touch with sleuthers who don't appear online just now please let them know.

I'm wishing I had set up some sort of chain notification, I feel like we're missing so many people but I'm not thinking clearly.

Thankful for the text alert. Was out mowing thankful my son is home to finish. I did the push. I'm going to worry for the next hour and minutes. I hope I am proud of the jury I want Travis Alexanders family to have some justice.

I'm totally sweating under my left armpit. Really bad. I need to go walk these nerves off. One quick walk around the office parking lot. I'm freaking folks!

Vinnie said one juror, a woman, was seen coming back from lunch and wiping her eyes. What do you think this means--murder 1, murder 2, or manslaughter?

Clasping my hands in prayer for Travis's family. It is going to be what we want to hear but you know how hard this is for them!

Btw, where is steely Dan?

There is an iPad app available at azfamily.com for live video. It's been really reliable for me most of the trial. However, I believe they use UStream, so it might get a bit busy at verdict time. I have my fingers crossed.

Trust me, I want to drive over to a WS'ers house to watch it live on TV. I might have to do something drastic in the next hour. Maybe even drive to my Mom's so I can watch it live...oh wait..she's in AZ!! Crap!

Come on San Diego...I am safe. Need live verdict action. :seeya:

Mormon,
Did you see my reply. Go to the App store on your IPad. Type in Ustream.
It's free. Takes seconds. Then type in Azfamily on the search feature and the seal will pop up. It has been working great for me for past two months.

Received both texts alerts and am ready to get this going.

I so anxious for Travis' family right now. Oh please dear Lord, let them see justice this day.

Mea culpa on being a meany to the jury. I am happy to have been proved wrong.

Please, does anyone know for sure that our KCL will be there on time (and there will be a seat for her)? I am praying so hard she can be with the family at this time ---I do believe she can being comfort to them and it will also be a form of catharsis for herself.

Bless them all, and a huge group hug to all of WS!
She tweeted this morning she was planning to be down there at 12:30 today.

Our conference room at work is all set up and ready to go with the live stream... My co-workers and I are all roaming around with nervous energy... eating peanut M&Ms like they are crack.

The board is running super smooth. Thanks Admin, mods, and IT for the great place we have here to experience this together.

So good to be in such great company! Look at all of us on here!! :scared:

No nerves anymore should be experienced. She's NOT going free no matter what they decided. They unanimously reached a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214