DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PRAYERS TO THE ALEXANDER FAMILY!!!

PRAYING FOR A MURDER 1 VERDICT!

PLEASE GOD HEAR OUR PRAYERS!!!! :please:

WEVE COME TO THE END OF A VERY LONG ROAD!

I didn't think it was possible to physically shake after hearing that a verdict has been reached.

I am shaking here with tears in my eyes. Travis is going to get Justice today and finally, finally Travis will be at peace.

:floorlaugh: That's Awesome

You know what cures a Migraine Jodi righttttt?

One shot-drug protocol of pentobarbital!!

:rockon:

That's right it's Migraine Wednesday, which always happens after her P&B sammy. Oh, it's not gonna be a good day for Jodi (that's my prediction).

I'm relishing in the fact that 3 missing women were found yesterday, and today we'll have the verdict we've all prayed for.

Hugs,

Mel

:panic:

Gina's family announcement..
Arias Verdict
Benghazi hearings

AND need to get ready for Drs Appt!!!

:panic:

This has 1st degree written all over it. It hasn't been long enough for a hung jury (obviously) and it also hasn't been long enough to hash out a compromise. There is no way they are going to vote to acquit. Ergo, 1st degree. Unless it isn't in which case you can just ignore that.

I'm with the many who believe that it is first degree felony murder....my opinion is like of many others~~those jurors who are adamant of 1st degree (most of them I believe) WILL NOT be persuaded to lower their conviction of 1st degree no matter how long it takes convince the others or to hang this jury.

I think it will be 1st degree felony murder where the DP is taken off the table. Unlike me, I don't think most people want to mete out the DP because there is always the unanswered question of 'what if she/he is really innocent?' But in this case, Jodi admitted to this murder....no question about whether she did it or not!!

I leave for an hour & come back to a unanimous verdict!!!!!

I have a good feeling... Praying!

omg so nervous

I think it was Beth who said that if It's murder 1 and the jury votes on life, that the judge would decide on LWOP or LWP (out in 25 years).

“Faith in God includes Faith in God's timing.”
― Neal A. Maxwell

please let it be the right decision. my mind is bouncing all over the place... going to clean the guest bathroom.

Although I am probably the only person on the face of the planet who hasn't been following this trial (I swore after Casey Anthony that I wouldn't get that caught up again), I am adding all of my prayers, positive thoughts and hopes that justice will finally be served for Travis. :praying:

Texted Mr Pizza, he's leaving work early said "I'll be there"!!

Vinnie said one juror, a woman, was seen coming back from lunch and wiping her eyes. What do you think this means--murder 1, murder 2, or manslaughter?

I believe I heard Beth K. say it was juror #16, the woman who swiveled her chair towards Jodi during her testimony. She may have held out for awhile but I think ultimately went with the others...Murder 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214