verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why it's less likely to be M1 after only a couple of days?

They are taking their time to come to the decision they think is the right one, I think being reactionary and negative doesn't help. Positive mental attitude and all that jazz :)

:twocents:
what did amanda do when her room mate died. did amanda to this day ever, even as a friend said she was sorry that her roommate died by the hands of people she knew.?

Was not commenting on Knox..only sharing my opinion of the Ialian justice system from what I know and have heard.:peace:

My feeling today is let the jury take as long as they want as long as they come back with Murder 1 !!

There's a ton of evidence to look at, 22 pages of jury instructions, and this is an intelligent jury based on the questions they asked witnesses.

Sending them prayers today.

Did anyone see Deanna last night on Dr Drew and hear the baking cookies incident? Hmm, Jodi's version was a little different wasn't it? Why wouldn't Travis ask Jodi to look in on the dog and not drag Deanna who lived an hour away? Some "People" say Deanna is lying and they don't trust her blah blah blah. I believe her 100%. These are the kind of stories I wish the jury could hear. Also, how about all that twitter coming from Jodi. She is going to hang herself! That's ok by me....

I watched and wished Dr. Drew had not interrupted her during her cookie story...she never got to finish :stormingmad: What a lady and what courage.

My azaleas continue to cry out for justice:

DSCN0130_zpsac4f5dc9.jpg
(click for larger pic)

Well; one thing is for certain we are all hungry! I'm not getting up to cook either, yesterday i made cream o celery soup and fresh garden salad and fresh cesasar dressing w roasted garlic. I was tired by the time I was done with it all! I will have that soup for breakfast if we don't shut up about it.
Hoping the jury isn't split or divided in some way. Jean's description of the two female jurors scares me senseless! *bites nails*

My opinion only, JC likes to gin (jin?) up the emotional content of her reports. She tends towards the histrionic because it creates hysteria and thus higher ratings. I discount most of what she says. JMO

BTW, your meal sounds delish.

I watched and wished Dr. Drew had not interrupted her during her cookie story...she never got to finish :stormingmad: What a lady and what courage.

Agree. She really is a very beautiful person.

Hellooooo Everyone! I'm a newbie and I'm kind of following this trial in reverse. Hopefully I won't bother y'all with a bunch of silly questions, but there are gaps in the trial I don't know about yet. I'm only on day 8 of watching the trial. My understanding is that Jodi takes the stand at some point. Although I'm not aware of every aspect of the case, yet...I am as anxious as the rest of you in waiting for a verdict. I'm supposed to be studying for final exams, but this case caught my attention last week and I haven't been able to focus since! lol

Three reasons this case/verdict are important to me. First reason, I had a family member brutally murdered in her own home. Second reason, my eldest son was diagnosed with AsPD and JA behaviors (from what I've seen/heard) remind me a lot of his behaviors. Third and most important, Travis' family deserves some type of vindication and justice. As I've learned with my aunt, putting her murderers in prison did not bring her back, but it assured us that they would never be able to harm anyone else. JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY/LOVED ONES!

MIMOSA for all this morning... I have a feeling it is going to be another LONG day !!

Mimosa-Recipe.jpg

Sigh, sadly I'm working today, so none for me. BUT I'm wearing blue and have my cellphone; ready and waiting for the verdict alert!

For me, no.

"I don't know what's going on in the jury room any more than anyone else, but I suspect that if they're hung up on some issues, these are likely suspects."

The jury's job is to review all the evidence and render a verdict. I suspect that is what they have been doing, reviewing the evidence. jmo

That's just what I told my hubby this morning. He's so sick of JA, and her team. I just keep reminding myself this trial was 4 months, so the jury has a lot to go through. BUT, for me, if someone is claiming "he attacked me" and "I had to defend myself" if "he" was stabbed in the back it's a done deal. I really don't care about anything else, she's guilty! LOL I was going to quote my hubby, but I do not want to banned from WS.

2) They're making JA sit.... and wait... and stew... for a loooong time...
Simply because the DT & JA made them sit and listen to 4 months of blatant Tatonka Poop.

Tatanka Poop, you can say that again. She is stewing I hope like Tex's Shrimp & Grits.

Can I dare ask? What is chocolate gravy?

Don't get me wrong, we have excellent food/foods in New England but some of these southern thangs we don't.

don't you know she is stewing down there in that basement! I love it!
sent you a link for the choc gravy.....

I know...that was so frustrating! I just wanted them to all shut up and just let her talk. I wanted to hear the cookie story too! Scary how she just came into his house and made cookies.

10 am Arizona time (which is 3 hours behind where I am in NYC, EST)- don't know why they have switched deliberation time from 9 to 10.

Last morning coffee and less traffic? Some of the jurors are older. For some of us older folks, we don't move as fast as we used to.

I just want to tell all of you peeps that I love you and I couldn't have made it thru this trial without each and every one of you. Never stop seeking justice for the victims.

Good morning WSers! I am hopeful that today is the day, but I to do not want to be someone complaining that they came back too quickly like the CA jury did. Also, how do I change it so that I can see 100 posts per page instead of refreshing all the time? Thanks for any help!

Morning folks, shuffles in, flops downs and take a long drink of coffee. Jinkasaurus is one case of "look at me"

I have been in such a peaceful mindset about the outcome of this verdict, until JC walked on camera and purposefully recounted her story of the "stomping juror", intentionally to unsettle us all. What is wrong with that lady????

We are a culture of instant gratification... remember the Pinellas 12 and be careful what you wish for! :(
They are taking the evidence piece by piece and putting the picture together as they should be doing. All the pieces are there for Murder1, let's give them the time they need to put it together. After all, they will likely be sending this person to deathrow or locking her up for life and throwing away the key. They have to live with that, so they want to go through all the proper steps in coming to a conclusion.
I think we are right on track!
No worries here.

Hellooooo Everyone! I'm a newbie and I'm kind of following this trial in reverse. Hopefully I won't bother y'all with a bunch of silly questions, but there are gaps in the trial I don't know about yet. I'm only on day 8 of watching the trial. My understanding is that Jodi takes the stand at some point. Although I'm not aware of every aspect of the case, yet...I am as anxious as the rest of you in waiting for a verdict. I'm supposed to be studying for final exams, but this case caught my attention last week and I haven't been able to focus since! lol

Three reasons this case/verdict are important to me. First reason, I had a family member brutally murdered in her own home. Second reason, my eldest son was diagnosed with AsPD and JA behaviors (from what I've seen/heard) remind me a lot of his behaviors. Third and most important, Travis' family deserves some type of vindication and justice. As I've learned with my aunt, putting her murderers in prison did not bring her back, but it assured us that they would never be able to harm anyone else. JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY/LOVED ONES!

Welcome! Love your first post! post more often

My feeling today is let the jury take as long as they want as long as they come back with Murder 1 !!

There's a ton of evidence to look at, 22 pages of jury instructions, and this is an intelligent jury based on the questions they asked witnesses.

Sending them prayers today.

We are all impatient for a verdict, but wouldn't it be delicious if JA was served up her just desserts on June 4? I wouldn't mind waiting!

10 am Arizona time (which is 3 hours behind where I am in NYC, EST)- don't know why they have switched deliberation time from 9 to 10.

Could be too that the traffic is less an issue at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass