verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about your loss friend, and welcome. You can watch a lot of highlights from the trial without watching it all , on HLN

Also, another good hint, if you do wish to watch full days of testimony, look up David Lohr on you tube, he took the time to delete all of the various and sundry side bars , and you will get to see ONLY the testimony, no side bars, no commentary, it helps shorten the watching time, considerably.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/27/friend-jodi-believes-it-will-be-mistrial

Here is Jodi's friend saying Jodi expects a mistrial, and on second trial, verdict will be manslaughter, she will get five years parole, and that no way will she ever get the death penalty. Many weird people, criminals, etc have attached themselves to her. You just can't make this stuff up. Never mind these people, check out the good , decent friends of Travis in the videos in my signature, then you can LEARN THE TRUTH about Travis Alexander.

Thank you! :blowkiss:

I was just thinking, I hope they don't go all the way to Friday, but if they do, I will be in Las Vegas. So, I found myself wondering "how long of a drive would it would be from Vegas to Phoenix?". It would be awesome to be there for the verdict!!!

It is 300 miles or 10 gallons of gas at 30 miles per gallon.
You would drive by Hoover Dam and past the point where the "fog" lifted!

That just reminded me of a movie I watched over the weekend. The girl was just like JA and wrote in her diary since HS. She was involved with a man that got married and broke it off with her. His wife ended up dead and she went on trial. When her lawyer looked at her diary all of the pages said Mrs John John Smith (or whatever). So weird!

Perfect example. That's how weird this individual is, in my view. She's got a whole different reality goin' on.

I'm not Gauntlet, but I do know the jury knows she had another gun, because she discussed it on the stand (she couldn't remember the names of the guys she was going on the alleged camp trip with). I do not believe they know about the knives because those were found in her getaway car after her arrest.

HTH and sorry for butting in.
A post-killing camping trip with a group of men whose names she can't remember AND she didn't trust enough to travel without taking a gun with her doesn't add up. Only reason it was introduced was to "show" the jury that she purchased the gun legally--another smokescreen/BS.

I found this hanging in the hall. Who posted it? :notgood:

I WILL find out!
:saber:

images

I don't know who posted it but I can tell you one thing...

It isn't any of our fault! Don't cha know? :floorlaugh:

I believe the Jury is taking their time on purpose for two reasons...

1) Like JSS, they want to make sure they take all necessary measures to ensure their verdict will not be overturned.... Otherwise the defense would claim they never took the time to seriously review all the evidence.2) They're making JA sit.... and wait... and stew... for a loooong time...
Simply because the DT & JA made them sit and listen to 4 months of blatant Tatonka Poop.

:juanettes:

Not a lawyer but my understanding is that there has to be definite juror misconduct for an appeal issue.

"They didn't take long enough" is not an appellate issue. The juries have the final word on what goes on in that room, that is why there are no court officers with them.

If they spend 10 minutes or 10 months, that is their decision and cannot be interfered with.

Otherwise, who is going to decide what the "correct" amount of time is. Ten minutes per exhibit? Ten more minutes per hour of witness testimony?

I believe length of deliberations is untouchable by appellate courts.

I have been in such a peaceful mindset about the outcome of this verdict, until JC walked on camera and purposefully recounted her story of the "stomping juror", intentionally to unsettle us all. What is wrong with that lady????

Having followed the media coverage of the Arias trial for over 4 months, I am of the opinion that JINKA Saurus is indisputably the worst correspondent of the HLN collection. I have NO idea how she “won” this job nor do I understand why she is able to keep the job.

Her appearance is utterly ridiculous – sleeveless dresses, tons of make-up, shocking red lipstick, tons of eyeliner, botoxed forehead, and cheap jewelry. She has the appearance of a Cathedral gargoyle.
When asked a simple question she responds inappropriately. Her “insight” comments are misleading. She leers into the camera. She maintains a somber look when commenting but then proceeds to issue false information. I doubt she understands criminal law very well.

I automatically mute the TV anytime Casares is commenting.

Off to follow him on Twitter...:escape:

"Mark, Mark, I'm your biggest fan and think you're the dreamiest....Let's run off to a desert island together....Don't forget your hair gel...." :floorlaugh:

Thank you so much for the links! I was a bit intimidated by having to go through so many days of trial not knowing if I was getting all of it or only pieces since some of the YouTube clips were not complete.

Thank you to everyone that has welcomed me. I truly look forward to sleuthing along with you veteran WS'ers!

Morning everyone!

I was off work yesterday and glued to the thread and no verdict. I'm back at work today, so that must mean we'll have a verdict! But we're not that busy so I should be able to check in quite a bit.

I am glad the jury is taking its time and feel certain they will convict her of murder one.

I am SO looking forward to seeing her face when they do. (taping news at home so I can see it then if the verdict comes down while I'm at work)

I am so proud to be a member of such a wonderful group of people!

Praying for justice for Travis and his family whether it is today or two weeks from today.

Verdict watch people!!! Come on.. Recipes belong somewhere else..

PLEASE..

I am watching Deanna talk about Travis and her testimony. What grace she had. I think she helped the sex thing.. They tried to make it seem like he was a deviate when he was just a man.. One who was in love with Deanna and slept with her because of that love and then one that was in lust with Jodi. I think she roped him in early with sex. I don't believe not one word from Jodi about their sex life. He was a good man. I am going to say it in every post.. HE WAS A GOOD MAN.. NOT PERFECT BUT GOOD!! VERY GOOD!

I already cleaned my closet this morning. Now I'm going grocery shopping and I think I'll pick up a shrimp sandwich for lunch on my way home. I've got my favorite kind of nervous energy today - the kind that makes me productive.

I've thought since Friday that the verdict will be today. I'm dressed in blue and wearing my turquoise earrings that an Arizona friend gave me years ago.

it is hot like gravy?
or a thick sauce like my old dutch dad would make... like a thick paste of cocoa and sugar and milk?

It;s not thick like paste. It's thin enough that you can pour it over hot biscuits! Cocoa, sugar, milk and Vanilla flavoring.

I woke today feeling really good. And regardless if we have a verdit today or not I just hope JA slept like crap and is feeling awful. Just Saying ;)

Mark's on Twitter and you can also find his TV segments on YouTube. That way you don't have to filter out the crud to find him.

You can get a life-sized standup of him online. You could take pictures with him! Or, he could join you for dinner, or ride in your car! The possibilities boggle the mind. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01