verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...what am I going to do for an hour??? I can't hold my breath much longer. I am turning blue.

How can an hour seem so far away....

A lesser degree verdict will REALLY upset me, how on earth could the facts of this case escape the jury. If Jodi's grandparents house getting broken into a week before she killed Travis isn't enough to prove premeditation to this jury, I will have little to no faith left in the American justice system.

The above statement comes from some commentary on the AZ Central feed right now where someone suggested that she will be found guilty of a lesser charge because the jury took so long to come back which suggested that they were negotiating a lesser charge.

So much for the fabulous text alert. I just got it. 45 minutes late!

Whenever they show her mug shot, I can't help but see the arrogance in the smirky smile. What a dangerous monster walking amongst us. I truly believe she will murder again if they ever cut her loose.

No way it's anything but M1...unless anyone arguing for a lesser charge was more persuasive than Martin Luther King, there is no way that the M1 folks (likely those who asked all the snarky questions) would accept anything less.

I said the same thing!!

If I was on this jury - or any jury - and I felt strongly about my opinion...there is NO ONE that could change it. I would hang before I changed it.

And a hung jury doesn't give up at this point. I won't believe that is an option. They would have gone over ALL the evidence before that happened, and there is too much of that in this trial for it to be so thoroughly examined to come to that conclusion.

My puppy just brought a dead mouse onto my porch. What does that mean?

From WAT :

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

I will be keeping my tweeting to a min. until verdict time so I don't go over my tweet limit. Stay tuned. #JodiArias

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

It will be nice to get back into the courtroom in my comfy seat again. I expect to get in there around 1:20ish #JodiArias

They're predicting Tstorms here and its getting pretty dark. I swear if the storms knock out the power my WS friends in Novia Scotia and in the UK will hear my bellowing screams and rants!

I don't think those that believed strongly in premeditation would have caved this fast. At least I wouldn't have.... I've been wrong before though (unfortunately). Let's hope that those in deliberating that believed in Murder One were as strong about it as we are here at WS!!

I pulled my kid out of his chemistry class to come home and watch the verdict! He followed this trial pretty darn closely, I want him to witness the justice system working!

Thank goodness he didn't follow that Fla trial,.. As his first trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect timing here. My son should be getting home right in time. He wanted to watch it too. So, I'm leaving work early so I can watch it with him. :)

Ru roh, web site issues. Can't load the next page.

I'm getting worried. Being a natural born pessimist I'm going to steel myself for 2nd. I hope not I hope not, I want first.

I bet the servers are going to crash when the verdict is read. And, dang, I thought we'd get a half an hour notice. Another hour and a half is a long wait for some of us. :panic:

I surely hope not, BUT that's why I posted THIS below, don't wait until the last minute to set up your live streams from the courtroom.
:panic:
That way there will be no panic!

Verdict will be read at 1:30pm Arizona time.

For those of you who don't have cable or satellite TV, here's an easy link to HLN News Live.

http://www.superusvoxtv.com/index.php/en/live-tv/video/hln

:seeya:

At time of verdict reading you can choose a Live Video Stream from the link to Buttered Fly's post in my signature, OR from Nurse's 1st post in every thread. The forum is really busy. I suggest you pick out a Live Stream now and set it up in a new Tab or Window. Don't wait until the last minute!

:please:

LIVE News on WildAboutTrial live link now... you can also watch the verdict being read here:
http://wildabouttrial.com/videos/jodi-arias-live-stream.html

As soon as I saw that a verdict had been reached, my cat came in and dropped a dead bird at my feet. WTH? Maybe that's a sign for Murder one, premediated and soon a death sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar