Verdict Watch Discussion Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Justice Goodman... such long days. Meanwhile, the jury prob wants to get as much done each day as they possibly can and get home to their families.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 37s37 seconds ago
but first... (oops.) Judge will tell them the answer... then they will be excused!

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 56s56 seconds ago
Judge wants to adjourn, then reconvene at 10 am tomorrow to review audio of the testimony. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Jury's now being brought back in. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 10s10 seconds ago
Jury is in now. Justice Goodman is thanking them for their request. Jurors look very tired. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 15s15 seconds ago
Jury is now in. Goodman is reading their question. #TimBosma #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 53s53 seconds ago
The "pact" they're referencing is something he said in his testimony. Said he and Michalski made some sort of deal, and now dont talk #Bosma

All this technology and this info can't be pulled right away. SMH JMO

He never actually said what the pact was... just that they made one, lies were told and he and AM no longer talk.

Thats so we get the answers in the morning. Gotta keep us on our toes and on the edge of our seats!

Yup, as I suspected!

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 48s48 seconds ago
Goodman says it seems late in the day to start doing that. Seems like we may begin with that tomorrow. #TImBosma#Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 30s31 seconds ago
Judge is explaining they are searching for the proper clips and will play it for them in the morning.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 32s33 seconds ago
Goodman says he's asking for those areas to be isolated so it can be played for them. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 49s50 seconds ago
Goodman thanks the jury for their question. Tells them he's going to review the testimony and parcel out the relevant parts. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Jury is in now. Justice Goodman is thanking them for their request. Jurors look very tired. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Jury is now in. Goodman is reading their question. #TimBosma #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 12s13 seconds ago
He says he'll do so tomorrow morning, at 10 a.m. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 23s24 seconds ago
It'll take a bit of time, Goodman says. Wants to make sure they have all the info. So not in a position to provide that info tonight. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 24s25 seconds ago
Judge thanks #Bosma jury for their question & reads it again. Tells them lawyers will review Hagerman's testimony tomorrow to answer Q

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 28s29 seconds ago
The testimony in question involves a deal Haggerman and Michalski made at the time of the tool box exchange. They are no longer talking.

All my posts are duplicates. I will back and delete them I guess.

Thanks for posting meterclicks. :)

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 41s41 seconds ago
They'll reconvene tmrw morning armed with that info. And in the meantime, they're done for the night. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 42s42 seconds ago
Goodman now suspends the deliberation until tomorrow morning. #TimBosma #Bosma #HamOnt

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 47s47 seconds ago
Judge tells jury to come back at 10am tomorrow to hear the Hagerman evidence again. Done for tonight. #Bosma

from being on jury 20 years ago...and of course some things may have changed. Yes, the foreman was voted in, no was else was in the jury room, no recordings were done, and any notes written in that room had to be left there to be destroyed. After the verdict was read and we were in the jury room, the judge joined us and advised that we could never divulge what was said in that room, to come up to our verdict. The penalty was a criminal matter, and could result in jail time. One of our members did communicate with the prisoners in jail, after...and it resulted in another trial, as well as a huge investigation. I was taped by Toronto Detectives who asked me many many questions

I understand a foreperson is voted in. I don't believe any official record is made. Jurors can make their own notes. (from info I've gathered along the way) I don't know anything much else.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
"You've all worked very hard throughout today, no doubt. I'm going to suspend deliberation at this time." Court adjourned until 10 a.m.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
court resumes 10 am. @AM900CHML

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
That's it for tonight. #TimBosma #Bosma

Although I am a Christian myself, compassion and empathy sort of hit the wall when it comes to a man who chooses to murder people.

I relate to how you feel on a very human level. It's hard to feel compassion for two grown men who, by their deliberate actions, chose to take an innocent man's life and forever afflict sorrow on his loved ones. Although the jury must "forget" about Tim, we cannot. <modsnip>

All MOO.

He never actually said what the pact was... just that they made one, lies were told and he and AM no longer talk.

That's the way I recall it as well. I'd sure love to know what that pact actually entailed though, and which lies were told by whom, about what.

And everyone had to be recalled to court for that?? Really?? Jury couldn't send message to judge and he respond in turn? Or video conference? Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member