***VERDICT WATCH*** Jimmy Rodgers Trial Thread (livestream) Days 1-11 2019.10.10-22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she was being deceitful about the California trip. Other than that, nothing specific. It bothered me she did a lot of the i dont' remembers for defense but had ALL the answers for Prosecutor. Just those little things. But if they bothered me, they probably bothered someone on the jury, because i KNOW how guilty JRR is and all the backstory... and they don't. To me he looked smug and just annoyingly 'smarmy'. But i know whats under that tie. They don't. I could see someone thinking he looked young and innocent and/or naive.

She wasn't being intentionally dishonest about the CA trip. The defense asked her specifically about Netflix flying her out there. Taylor knew one of the producers as someone who is producing a docu-series and wanted to interview her. She didn't know until asked on the stand that the producer was associated with Netflix.

Don't even get me started on television producers and reporters. I know quite a few and like most of them. However, I never forget what their job is. It is not to protect the integrity of a case. I lost count of the times I was personally contacted (just in this case alone!) by reporters & producers asking me to help put them in contact with people. (So many verified family & insiders in this case.) No, no, NO. I even had one witness from MO call me when a reporter from FL was standing at his/her door. "She flew all the way from FL here. What should I do?" Me: "Oh, well. Hate that for her." That witness never granted the interview.

I think she was being deceitful about the California trip. Other than that, nothing specific. It bothered me she did a lot of the i dont' remembers for defense but had ALL the answers for Prosecutor. Just those little things. But if they bothered me, they probably bothered someone on the jury, because i KNOW how guilty JRR is and all the backstory... and they don't. To me he looked smug and just annoyingly 'smarmy'. But i know whats under that tie. They don't. I could see someone thinking he looked young and innocent and/or naive.

Moo and iirc below....

It was interesting how the defense asked her if she had been interviewed by Dateline, then they asked her if she had been interviewed by 20/20. She said no to both.

Then she was asked if she had been interviewed by Netflix and she said no. And then she was asked if she had been interviewed by Lisa Sievers. ( which caught me off guard because it's Teresa's sister's first name)

She said no, and clarified to the defense atty that the name was incorrect and she had been interviewed by somebody named Lysa Heslov (spelling?) in California for a docu-series interview.

I'm not sure if she was deceitful, or rather (which I'm inclined to think) that she was made to look like she was being evasive by the defense attorney due to the line of questioning that happened.

If the defense attorney knew that she had not been interviewed by 20/20 or Dateline, why was that question asked leading up to an incorrect name of Lisa Sievers that she had to correct. That was my take on it at the time.

[URL='https://twitter.com/BrookeWINKNews']Brooke Shafer [URL='https://twitter.com/BrookeWINKNews']@BrookeWINKNews [/URL][/URL]2m

The jurors in #RodgersTrial just sent a note to the courtroom. We are standing by to see what it says. We need to wait for both sides and judge to come back.
@winknews

[URL='https://twitter.com/TaylorPetras']Taylor Petras [URL='https://twitter.com/TaylorPetras']@TaylorPetras [/URL][/URL]4m

We have a note from the jury. People are gathering back into the courtroom. Standby
@winknews

Where did the, iirc, hammer come from that Jimmy had in his cooler?

They stole Dr. Sievers' Life, and robbed her from the rest of the world. Maybe he took that ball peen hammer, too. He was fond of hammers, and kept it as a trophy--throwing it into his Murder Kit, the cooler. Wonder how big is his hammer collection?

I read or heard that they did not find blood trace on the ball peen hammer found in the cooler, but he probably has access to enough chemicals to have cleaned it.

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 2m2 minutes ago

It could also be timing question. Or issues internally with the 12 jurors. It could honestly be anything but a verdict. #trialtweets #JimmyRodgersontrial #TeresaSievers #nbc2courtcoverage

0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
Show this thread
DQa5c0VI_normal.jpg

Show this thread
Thanks. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Undo
Undo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online